Date with Akari(Part-05)
275 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A rose?" I tilted my head as I received it. 

"Yeah. I tried really hard and made this with my aunt. So, I am giving it to you. I hope it will make you happy." He smiled innocently as he gave it to me. 

*Doki *Doki 

*Doki *Doki

As he smiled, I felt like my heart was melting apart. He is merely a child. But I kinda started to find him really handsome. Why is that? Am I becoming a lolicon? No, that's not the truth. But why? It's as if he is an angel sent down to the earth. In front of him, Koichi or any other guy would be like a rat in front of a dragon.

"For me?" I was shocked as he offered that to me. 

"Yeah. For you." He smiled. 

I could help but to smile seeing his beautiful smile. His kindness really melted my heart. All this sadness just went away instantly. I kinda started to feel happy. It's as if, today was the happiest day in my life. 

"Thank you." I thanked him while smiling. 

"Ehehehe, I like it when you smile. You kinda become a lot more beautiful when you smile." He smiled too. 

*Doki *Doki *Doki *Doki

Hearing his words, I was taken aback. My heart melted instantly. He is really good at seducing. Don't tell me I fell for a child? No way. 

"You're really good at impressing girls, you brat." I smiled. 

"I am not a brat." His face became red and he started pouting.

"Ahahaha, your face just became a tomato." I teased him.

"Moo, I am not a tomato." He pouted. 

That was the day, I finally noticed what love is. From that day, my only goal was to be with him. At least, I wanted to support him. Shadow as he did to me. Serving him is my only and one goal. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"So, what happened after that?" 

As Akari was talking about her past, we came to the middle of the park. There is a small lake and some beautiful trees can be seen around the lake. Most of them contain beautiful flowers. There are some benches for passersby to sit in and enjoy the scenery of the beautiful lake. Fishes can be seen in the lake and somehow it makes me feel like I want to go fishing. 

"Not much, really. For some reason, Koichi-sama's rating dropped and his ranking dropped significantly. He is still leading a decent life, but as he was demoted to the E rank, he lost his fan base that he used to have." She informed me about Koichi. "On the other hand, my mother somehow learned that incident and refused to make an additional contract with their company. It caused them significantly. After all, they have lost almost 90 percent of their clients. Most of the major companies refused to work with them and now they own a small bakery. Well, their company has gone bankrupt right after we decided to cancel our contract. So, to help her family, she has to stop studying and work in their family bakery." 

So, she has lost a lot. Well, I think she ripped what she saw. I am telling her to become slave of Akari but she could have at least be a good friend to her. 

"What happened to their relationship?" I asked as I was interested. 

"Well, I think they did get married right after that incident. But Koichi-sama visit her once a year for money. She only gets his affection once a year. Well, we don't have friendship like it used to be. So, I don't know much about her. But if I am not wrong, she has a daughter. She is trying to do her best to be a good mom. She might have changed and trying to change herself. It's just, she lost her all wealth in that process." Akari sighed. 

"Akari, I am sorry. I might have reminded you something so sad." I apologized.

"Nope. It's alright. I adore this memory. After all, I have found my love in this process." She smiled brightly. But her expression became dark instant," But I just regret what happened to her. I wish we could be friends again. She has to suffer a lot for such a small mistake." 

"Well, I think we can't just decide what will happen to us in the future. But I think, it was a good change for her. She might have became poor, but I bet she smiles a lot than she used to. She finally understood her mistake." I tried to give my opinion.

"Well, you're right." She smiled. "By the way, do you want to eat a crepe?" 

"Crepe? Ah, I am kind of interested." I looked at the girl who was selling crepe. 

"Okay, I will get you one." I saw her going to the crepe vendor and brought two crepe. 

"Here, please choose one." She let me choose one from her both hand. 

"Okay, I will go with this one." Saying that, I took the one in her right hand. 

As I took a bite of the crepe, the edges crunched delicately, giving way to a soft, velvety center. The sweet embrace of Nutella mingled with the subtle saltiness of the melted cheese, creating a symphony of flavors that danced on my taste buds. The warmth of the crepe contrasted perfectly with the cool breeze, leaving a lingering satisfaction that made every moment savory.

"Hum, it tastes delicious." 

"I am happy to hear that." She smiles. 

After that, we stroll the park for a while and talked about various things. It was fun having chat with her. 

There was also a lot of girls. They were taking a peek. I even saw some of them bringing their camera out and started capturing photos of mine. I kind of started to feel like I am some kind of celebrities. 

While strolling, it was already lunchtime. So, we decided to go to a restaurant for the lunch. 

11