I Became Handsome
6.7k 12 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where am I?" 

The moment I woke up, I found myself in an unknown room. Why am I here? Am I kidnapped here?

Wait, let me remind slowly. Last thing I remember was I came back to my room after finishing my work. I was tired and didn't bother to prepare something for me. So, I straight went to the bed and slept like a koala. And when I woke up, I was in this room. 

Well, to be honest, it's a room with big king size bed and a pc. I can see other stuff too. It's as if it's a dream room for a single boy. A bed for sleeping comfortably and a pc for playing games and watching anime. That's a perfect room for an otaku like me. But why would a kidnapper let me stay such a big and well designed room? Besides, it's not like someone will pay for me even if they have kidnapped me. My parents abandoned me the moment I failed to graduate from my college. They knew that a failure son like me would never be able to help them when they gets old. So, they put their faith on my little brother who was genius unlike me. 

"Okay, let's wash my face and think clearly while having my breakfast. Even though I am not sure if I would get one." I muttered and stood up. After that, I went out of the room. 

"Whoa, it does look like an apartment for a family to me." 

Yes, the moment I went out of my room. I found myself in a apartment for four people. I was in the second floor and there was a big living room in the first floor. By the way, it's a two floor apartment. I don't really know how to explain it. But it does reminds me of the apartment in one of my favourite anime. What was it's name again? Ah, it was Gotoubun no hayanome. It looks like the apartment where heroines used to live. 

"By the way, where should I go again? Well, whatever, let's figure out the situation a bit." 

After that, I started to search the washroom. I saw a toothpaste and toothbrush. I started washing my teeth.

Wait, something fells off. What kind of mirror is that? Why am I seeing a handsome boy in the mirror? Maybe it shows a persons beauty from his inside, not outside. Then I can understand a bit. I know that I am a bad looking guy. But I am clearly kind person. 

"I really am handsome from the inside. My inner part told me that I am a white haired person. I can clearly that I am at most a high schooler from inside and I have beautiful blue eyes they are far beautiful than any precious gems." I tried to compliment myself. "As if. Why the hack I became a handsome high schooler? Is it what they called transmigration? But I thought it's just a urban legend. Then why am I inside such a handsome guy?" 

Let me clear the situation a bit. The sum of it is, I woke up and found myself leading the life of a handsome person. I have no idea who he is and I have no memories of being this young man. I was a 26th years old grown up man. But now I am inside a high schooler. 

I should find clues about how am I and how did I ended up here. 

=================================

After that, I searched for my identity, or I should say that the identity of the body I am living right now. I didn't had to work hard to learn about my identity. I have found a diary in the living room. It was written by the original owner of this body. 

By the way, for some reason, I can read the language of this world. I don't really know why. 

According to that diary, my name is Shirou in this world. Yeah, only Shirou. As you guys guessed, it's an another world. This world suffering from a huge problem. In this world, there are very little male population. There are one guy for thousand of girls. You can say that male and female ratio is 1:1000. The reason I don't have a surname is because I was born as a guy. When a guy born in an ordinary family, he will get separate from his parents when he is a elementary school student. He will have to live a life in an designated apartment in special male quarter. He won't have any surname of anything. People will know him by his given name. 

But it's not the case for child of a noble. A child of a noble gets to live with their parents for as long as they want. Well, government do provide him an apartment. But they are not oblige to stay in their apartment. 

By the way, I did some research and found out that this world is as developed as my original world. I can clearly see that I have given a smartphone and pc too. I checked through the internet and found out that this world has been suffering from a male shortage from the ancient times. Even in the past century, male used to live with their original parents in the general quarter. But government noticed some major crisis. It seems that crime rates begin to rise as expected. In that time, most of the male would commit suicide after getting raped by a female. 

Well, for me, it would be a blessing though. But in this world, it's a serious matter. Men are more emotional in this world. So, government created a special male quarter. In this special quarter, men will be given an apartment. He will live alone in an apartment where no girls are allowed. Only high nobles and new female workers are allowed in this special quarter. 

This project was a great success. Male in this world are now happily walk inside the male quarter without being worried about getting raped. So, male suicide rate dropped in a significant number. But not everything comes with free. 

==========================

AN: I would appreciate it if you rate this novel five star and comment your opinion about this novel. Thank you for reading...

98