Video Streaming(Part-02)
3.2k 10 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Again, this chapter contains a lot of ideas from genshin Impact. You may find boring if you haven't played that game.

"Hey guys, don't tease Paimon like that. She is cute after all. Cute is justice." I said with enthusiasm.

>I bet you will say the exact opposite after you get used to her.

>Paimon is the main villain.

>Paimon is the best companion.

>What's this cute creature?(Kyun)

>I want to eat Paimon.

>Believe me, she is really boring. I don't doubt that she is kinda cute and the best travelling partner. But she is annoying. Annoying as fuck...

"Okay, okay I get it. But can't you guys say at least something good about her? She is so cute. See, she is even guiding me." I told with love filled eyes.

>Who said that Paimon is annoying. Bring her here, I will kill her.

>I changed my opinion. She is the best.

>She is the best.

>Paimon is justice.

>Paimon is justice.

>Paimon is justice.

>Paimon is justice.

Everyone started cheering for Paimon now that I said that I love her. Girls in this world are really easy. 

At that moment, I had no idea that #Paimonisjustice will be trending on social media sites. 

==========================

After that, I played for at least one or two hour. It was my first time playing the game. So, I was a bit of a leisure player. I was amazed by its animation and I really like how detailed this world really is. 

"I really like this game. The encounter with the dragon was really something else. Besides, I really liked how Amber guided me around to fight against Hilichurls." 

>I really like that part too. Even though I don't like Amber.

>It was really precious watching you playing. It really satisfied me.

>My eyes were dazzling when I was fighting against those Hilichurls for the first time. It makes me nostalgic.

>Me too.

"I felt sorry for Timmie for the first time. But after playing for a while hour, I realised that I am evil. I really enjoy killing his birds. Am I really that bad?" 

>Believe me, I have the same experience too. 

>It's really satisfying watching him to suffer. 

>Meat is justice.

>If I could torture someone or kill someone in genshin, I would have done that to Timmie. 

>He is more annoying than Paimon.

"I guess I understand now how the villain becomes a villain in the anime. I bet he will become one of the top villains in the future." I told my opinion.

>That would be hilarious. 

>Amazing, I will get to kill him then.

>That's really a nice idea. But even if he becomes a villain, he will be a pathetic one.

>I think so too. 

"Okay, let's not continue for today. I really appreciate that you guys were watching my streaming. I can't believe that almost 20k people are watching me. I would love it if you guys subscribe to my channel too."

>Noooo, don't go. 

>Another five hours please.

>Please stream until my last breath.

>I don't wannnaaaaaaa.

>Please don't go.

>Please don't go.

>Please don't go.

>I want to watch you more and more.

"Don't worry guys, I will stream again. I won't disappear like other guys after one streaming. I will be back tomorrow at the same time." I informed them. "Also, don't forget to make a request if you're someone who can teach me self defense. To be honest, I want to start as fast as possible. So, it would be appreciated if I can start my first lesson from tomorrow." I announced.

>I don't know anything about it, damn it.

>I will apply.

>I teach martial arts. So, I am going to apply.

>I am looking forward to it. 

>I will be in your care from tomorrow.

>You look really confident. But it will be me who will be together with him. I will become his wife and play games and watch anime together.

"Okay, let's meet again tomorrow. You guys can make a choice about whether I will be playing genshin again or I will be watching an anime with you guys. It's up to you guys. I will make a poll one hour before the streaming. So, I would appreciate it if you guys vote. Okay, see ya." 

>See ya.

>See ya.

>See you again in my dream.

>See you again in my imagination.

>See you again in my imagination. This time you will be naked.

>See you in bed.

>See you again..

>Bye.

>Bye.

>Bye.

After that, I ended up stopping my streaming. It was really fun today. I can't believe that, for have successfully streamed for almost one and half hour. I can't imagine myself doing that in my previous life. 

This world is really amazing. I hope, in this world, I will get a lot of lovers and have a fun life.

I won't let someone else to ruin my love life ever again.

Well, in this world, polygamy is normal. So, I don't think I would get cheated by someone else and girls will definitely like me if I treat them kindly. That's all a girl would want from me. 

After the streaming, I went and washed my face. When I came back to my room, I saw a massage from Miyuki-san.

[Miyuki: Congratulations, Shirou-sama. Your stream was successful. I am getting tons of requests from a lot of girls about their wanting to train you. I will be carefully choosing tonight.]


[Me: Sorry, because of me, you might have to stay awake for the whole night.]


[Miyuki: Don't worry, it's my duty. Besides, I will sleep tomorrow.]


[Me: Thank you for your hard work.]


[Miyuki: Don't worry about it.]

Miyuki-san works really hard for me. 

Well, I will have to work hard too. Okay, I will sleep for now. I am excited to meet my new Sensei.

===========================

AN:Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment and rate this novel if you like it. 

69