Volume 01 Epilogue: The Prince(Part-02)
1k 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, it's this boy." Helene muttered..

"Yeah. His name is Shirou. He has always been in a tight security and there is someone who is always keeping an eye on this child." Judith trembled while thinking about that person.

"Huh? Don't tell me you fear a mere human?" Helene teased her.

"Not only me. You should fear her too. She is definitely scary. Even though she is just a mere human, she is definitely someone who can defeat a Duke ranked demon." Judith trembled.

"You're joking right? Defeating a duke ranked demon is quite impossible and she is just a mere human." Helene didn't believe what she said.

"Child, listen to me carefully. As an older person, I do think I have the ability to sense how powerful my opponent is. So, don't do something recklessly." Judith warned Helene. 

Helene was taken aback. She has never seen Judith so serious. So, she thought there was something definitely wrong. 

"So, you gave up your mission?" Helene asked.

"As if, I could. I tried to come up with a plan. After joining the inner section, I was assigned as the secretary of the mother of that child, Sakura-sama. So, I knew a lot about his actions. So, on his first date, I tried to come up with a plan to kidnap him. I contacted the person he was going to have on his first date." Judith explained.

"You did what?" Helene was surprised.

"Yeah. I made a contract with that lady. I told her that I will let her do anything she wants, but she has to bring him to the dungeon. She was okay with this. On the other hand, I was busy handing out security around him. My plan was going smoothly, but that bitch betrayed me." Judith said with frustration.

"Why didn't you just manipulate her? You should have hypnotized her." Helene yelled.

"Yeah, I know that it was my mistake. Actually, I thought that I have to handle both the securities and other stuff. So, I won't be able to always take a look at that bitch. So, I thought I should just make a contract. She would have got to have anything she wanted after we had finished our mission. But that bitch betrayed me and decided to rape the prince. I was already handling the security and wasn't able to notice what was going on. Until a person called Miyuki contracted me. Miyuki informed me that that bitch brought him to the hotel and locked him up. So, I sent the forces toward him. They saved the prince and my plan was totally destroyed." 

"Wait, it's kinda strange. Why did the person you referred to never come to save him in the first place? Don't tell me she had no idea about this incident." Helene asked.

"Well, every month, she has to attend a secret meeting and she can't observe him at that time. So, I used the chance to carry out my plan. Well, in the end, it made a scar on his heart." Judith had an apologetic tone.

It seems that she still feels that what happened to Shirou was her fault and she still feels sad and apologetic.

"Well, he was a child back then and going through such a scary incident on his first date surely is scary. So, what happened after that?" Helene asked again.

"He locked himself up in the room and never went out. Sakura-sama began to become more cautious when it came to him and I felt apologetic, so I didn't really get a chance to carry out my plan." Judith explained.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Helene asked.

"I don't know. I somehow want to explain the situation to Sakura-sama or Shirou-sama. I think they will definitely understand. The whole situation." Judith said.

"But I heard that we are enemies. Do you think you will be able to stay alive after revealing that you're a demon?" Helene asked.

"Well, I don't know. There's a possibility that she already knows about that. We have been working together for a while." Judith sighed." Besides, there's also a possibility that I will die in her hand after revealing my true identity. But these days, there is something suspicious about the holy temple." 

"What's suspicious?" Helene asked.

"I don't know. I heard Sakura-sama muttering something about 'curse you, holy temple'.

'Trying to steal him from me'  or something." Judith answered.

"I see. Why not we observe for a while and make our plan." Helene offered.

"Yeah. I was thinking the same thing too." Judith smiled.

"By the way, how long do you plan to stay naked?" Helene asked.

"Well, as long as you want?' Judith made a fake blushing face.

"Geeh, I am not lesbian. I don't have any interest in your tiny body." Helene rejected.

"What did you say? Wanna fight?" Judith went mad.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆


Announcement
Thank you for reading. With this, the volume one of "I became famous in the Matriarchal World" ends. As you guys know, it's a novel that I usually writes in my free time. It's something for my own satisfaction. So, I don't really care if someone says bad things about this novel anymore. 

But I do think I am thankful to you guys for reading this bad quality novel for almost 40 chapters. I do plan to write more. In fact, I have already started writing volume two. 

I am planning to introduce some crucial characters in volume two. I want Shirou to start going school in that volume. But I don't know if I will be able to do that. There's so much scenario I have to write before he starts his school. 

 Really, Thank you guys for reading. I will take a short break and we will meet again very soon with volume two.

What do you think about Volume one?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
18