Chapter 9: The day before the first match
366 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tera lunged forward at full speed, her fists clenched and her eyes filled with rage. Zeek stood his ground, his breathing haggard, dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep.

 Despite his exhausted appearance, he moved swiftly in his weighted vest - the magic on the vest had reached its maximum output and now felt like nothing but an extra piece of clothing.

 Tera strained herself as she attempted to land a blow on him, yet he stood in place, ducking and weaving through all of her strikes with a cheeky smile.

 "Wow, Tera, it only took me a week and a couple of days to best you."

 Zeek purposely taunted her, wanting her to go all out. And his taunting worked. She could feel her blood boiling, the vein on her forehead bulging as she clenched her jaw.

 "You know you're actually kind of cute when you're angry," he jested as he removed the vest.

 Without a moment's hesitation, Tera lunged forward again. But her fist passed through his afterimage as it faded away. 

Before she even realized what had happened, Zeek reappeared in front of her, his fist deep inside her abdomen, removing the air from her lungs.

 In a swift movement, he grabbed her by the arm and slammed her into the ground. He leapt back and taunted her again, "It's alright if you want to call it a day. I'll understand." 

His words were like a challenge, egging her on. Tera growled like a wild animal and sprung to her feet, clutching her stomach where Zeek had just punched her. 

Her eyes glowed a menacing red, and a stream of lasers shot out from them, barely missing Zeek as he leapt to the side. The heat radiating from the red beams could be felt all around as they passed through the barracks, leaving two smoking lines that split the building in half.

 A sinister smirk slowly crept onto Zeek's face as he said, "Oh wow, looks like you're desperate. I like this side of you."

 The exhaustion from the long week of training brought out the savage qualities of his Viltrumite heritage. 

He vanished and reappeared in front of her, delivering an uppercut to the same spot he had previously punched, knocking her into the air. Zeke flew up to her and gripped her face before soaring back down, slamming her head first into the ground.

 The desperation on her face ignited a fire in Zeek's tired alter-ego. He pinned her down, leaned in, and cooed into her ear, "Thank you for helping me reach this point, Tera. I owe you a lot." 

No one in her entire life had ever bested Tera. The only time anyone came close was when she fought for her life the day Krypton came to its end, giving her the scar on her eye. 

Being dominated by Zeek sent unfamiliar and terrifying shivers down her spine, and she began struggling even harder. 

Zeek smirked, pulling her arms over her head and holding them both down with one hand. Tera turned red and tried to turn away, but with his free hand, Zeek gripped her chin and forced her to look at him. 

His intense gaze burned into her soul, and she felt her heart racing in her chest. She knew she was completely powerless against him, and a wave of helplessness washed over her.

The intense sensation of raw and unbridled power surged through Zeek's veins, a sensation that felt as if it were a part of his very being.

 An insatiable urge coursed through his body, an urge to dominate Tera, a woman who had previously bested him, and make her submit to him totally. 

His mind went blank, and his body acted on instinct as he leaned in to take her lips.

 Tera felt herself becoming lost in the moment. Her eyes closed, and her lips parted in anticipation. This was exactly what she had been longing for, and the feeling was overwhelming. She could feel her heart racing and her body shuddering with excitement, her mind filled with a swirl of emotions, all focused on Zeek.

 "AHEEEM!"

 Angela exclaimed, her voice reverberating through the training area like a crash of thunder.

 Zeek stopped, inches away from Tera's lips, a smirk playing on his lips. "Sorry, Tera," he drawled, his voice like honey and silk, "Looks like we have to stop here." 

He brought his lips to her ear and whispered something, the words a secret between the two of them that made Tera turn a bright red, her cheeks burning like a school girl who had just been confessed to. 

Zeek got off of her, and she covered her face in embarrassment as she lay on the ground, her body quivering as she tried to contain her emotions. 

Zeek sauntered over to the two of them and greeted them with a knowing smile, his eyes sparkling with mischief. 

Lydia and Angela stood together at the doorway, both of them looking at him with disapproval in their eyes.

 Angela stared in disbelief at Tera, who was giggling so joyfully that she was covering her face with her hands. She had never seen her godmother act like that, so she hesitantly asked, "What did you say to her?"

 Lydia chuckled and added, "I think you broke her!"

 Zeek, his smirk widening, ignored the question and said, "Let's head to the palace. I want a proper meal and shower before I sleep tonight."

....

 Zeek slumped in the steaming hot waters of the fourth-story Bathhouse, his body exhausted and eyes heavy with the promise of sleep. Yet the heat seemed to drain away the fatigue as he languished in the water. 

A wooden plate floated nearby, bearing a bottle of magic-infused alcohol. Zeek poured himself a shot, humming as the liquid descended his throat, sending a warm tingle through his veins. With just one sip of the powerful liquor, he felt a buzz already. 

"I'm actually quite excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to give that homelander fuck a good thrashing," he said, pouring himself another shot. 

The heat of the bath must have intensified the effects of the alcohol because his vision began to blur. "I'm gonna sleep like a rock," he declared, reaching for the bottle once more.

 The door to the Bathhouse creaked open and then shut with a reverberating thud, Zeek's hand freezing in midair. A chorus of laughter and sloshing water filled the room, the steam of the bath blurring Zeek's vision. He blinked, trying to make out the figures of those who had come to wash their bodies.

 Swallowing, Zeek stood to get a better look, but the alcohol he had guzzled hit him like a truck, sending him tumbling back onto his butt with a thud. Coming from a place where drinking culture didn't exist, this was his first time being drunk. 

A chuckle escaped his lips as he poured himself another shot, chugging it down in one go. Within seconds, the shot sent him spiraling into darkness

 

....

 The morning sun pierced through the curtains, seeping into the room and casting its light upon Zeek. He stirred in his sleep, feeling the warmth of the sun on his face.

 As he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he opened them, only to find himself in a strange room, lying atop an enormous bed.

 He sat up, taking in the unfamiliarity of his surroundings. He looked out the window, and the sun's rays sparkled, igniting the room in a golden hue. A chill ran down his spine as he questioned how he'd ended up in this strange place.

 He attempted to slide off out of the bed, but something heavy was weighing on his legs. Gingerly, he lifted the covers to see what was stopping him from moving.

 His face was unwavering as he saw Tera, completely naked and sound asleep. In a daze, he dropped the blanket and murmured to himself, "I must be dreaming or something."

 His attention was drawn to his right side, and with suspicion, he cautiously lifted the blanket to reveal what was hidden underneath. It was Angela, also in the nude.Turning to the other side, he slowly raised the blanket, expecting Lydia as well. And there she was.

 Zeek sighed, " Yep, definitely a dream."

 He reached out to stretch his arms and noticed lipstick marks that ran all the way up his arm, onto his chest, and down his abdomen. 

Seeing his marked flesh, he pinched his cheek, feeling the sharp sting of reality.

 'Fuck. I'm not dreaming. Why can't I remember anything?' 

The moment in the bath before he blacked out came to his mind, and he sighed heavily, saying," What a waste. My first time was with three girls, and I can't recall a single thing."

 Tera shuffled near his crotch and climbed up his body, pressing her bare breasts onto his chest. She taunted him with a mischievous smirk, " Someone woke up in a good mood."

 Zeek was too overwhelmed with self-disgust to even notice the feeling on his chest and the rising of his morning wood.

 Angela groaned and sat up, her perfectly formed chest exposed, her hair a tousled mess, and the lipstick on her face smeared. It perfectly matched the color of the marks that ran down his body.

 Lydia rolled over and cuddled Zeek's arm; the soft, familiar sensation of her body felt heavenly. Lydia opened her eyes and said," Good morning, Zeek," before closing her eyes and falling back asleep.

 "We all got drunk with you last night to celebrate before the first match," Tera stated with a knowing smile. 

She had picked up on Zeek's confusion and wanted to tease him a bit. 

"You were quite the wild one last night. I don't think either of us will be able to walk after how roughly you took us, and I wouldn't be surprised if we were all pregnant.” She rubbed her belly,” You filled me up so much that it started to overflow.”

 ‘Why, why, why!?’ Zeek bit his lip in frustration.

Angela rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yelped, her cheeks blushing a deep crimson as she yanked the blanket up to her chest. 

"Why am I naked? And why are you here, Godmother?" she exclaimed in shock, her mind racing as the realization hit her. She buried her face in the blanket, mumbling, "Oh yeah," in humiliation.

 Tera grinned as the commotion woke Lydia from her slumber. Lydia sat up and stretched out, her composure unwavering as she was no stranger to waking up next to Zeek. 

She smiled, her voice gentle but firm as she commented, "You got really drunk last night, Zeek. As soon as you got in bed, you passed out and started snoring." She couldn't help but giggle as the memory came to her.

 Tera clicked her tongue in disapproval, her eyes now narrowing as she asked, "Couldn't you have played along at least for a little bit?"

 Lydia smirked, her lips curling into a mischievous grin as she replied, "What do you mean?"

 Zeek sighed in relief, " Thank you, Lydia. I was a little upset for a moment. That would've been my first time, and I'd hate myself if I didn't remember such a glorious event." His voice was laced with intense emotion as his cheeks heated up with embarrassment.

 He covered his face, still half asleep and realizing he had spoken his thoughts out loud.

 Tera cackled, " You!? A Virgin!?" Her question was tinged with disbelief, and Zeek's face reddened even more. " I figured you had your way with countless women, especially since you act like a cocky little shit."

 Angela and Lydia exchanged a knowing glance, their faces alight with excitement.

 " But why are you all naked?" Zeek asked, turning to Angela. " And what are these lipstick marks?"

 Angela's cheeks flared as she buried her face in the pillow. Lydia took a deep breath before speaking, " Well, we all got a little drunk last night, and after the bath, I suggested that I use magic to heal you since you had the match the next day. We argued about it, and Angela suggested we combine our Mana and heal you together."

 Lydia's expression softened, " Tera also joined us, and we both tried to get her to leave, but she wouldn't let go of you, so we gave up. Then we brought you upstairs, stripped you, and finally got you into bed. I started healing you before Tera pounced on you and started sucking on your neck, leaving kiss marks.”Lydia covered her mouth as she attempted to hold back a giggle,” Then Angela got jealous and tried to do the same, but your skin was too tough for her to leave marks, so she put on lipstick ." Angela screamed into the pillow in embarrassment.

 Tera buried her face in Zeek's neck, inhaling his scent and savoring the moment. She spoke in a trembling voice, her eyes locked with his, "I hope you keep your promise from yesterday."

 ‘Promise?… Oh, right!?’ He thought with a smirk.

Angela thrust the blanket back onto the bed, her voice rising in intensity as she attempted to yank Tera away from him. "What promise, God Mother?! Get off of him!"

 ....

 Zeek peered out the window of the war room, the sun's rays beating down on him like a hammer. He ran his fingers over the stubble that had sprouted on his face over the last two weeks and turned to watch Angela pace around the massive stone table.

 Lydia stepped to his side and placed the blue transport crystal in his palm, her hand lingering for a moment as she attempted to offer him a reassuring squeeze.

 The chairs around the war table had been arranged in a circle, with a large white crystal placed in the center. 

Tera and King Jora were chatting spiritedly when the crystal suddenly began to glow. A projection shot out, creating a large white screen that could be seen at any angle.

 Everyone gathered behind Tera and King Jora as the screen faded to reveal an old man in white robes lined with gold accents. He sat atop a bejeweled throne in a room with white marble floors and exuded wealth and power.

 The Emperor, his regal presence filling the room through the projection, spoke with an air of authority. "Greetings, Heroes!" His voice boomed, reverberating off the walls. "I am Emperor Thadius the Second of the Royal Dragon Empire. Today marks the beginning of the Tournament of Supremacy." 

He gestured to someone off to the side, and a beautiful woman stepped into view, carrying a blue crystal. She handed it to the Emperor, and he continued. "In a few moments, your transport crystals will begin to glow. When that happens, grasp the crystal tightly in your hands and say, 'Transport.' It will teleport you to a solitary waiting area where you will prepare for your match."

 The Emperor smiled. "This year will be a little different. Each kingdom will only be able to record the match of their hero, but you will still be able to view the other matches at your discretion. I, however, will be recording and reviewing every match for my own pleasure." 

He paused, "Also, any rewards you gain from your victory will be automatically collected instead of given at the end of the tournament. Your respective kingdom will also keep any rewards if you happen to lose your next match."

 Tera raised her eyebrow,” The emperor must have grown soft.”

He clapped his hands twice, and the crystal in Zeek's hand began to glow, filling the room with a soft blue light. 

"However," the Emperor continued, "you will be choosing two rewards instead of one, so really, you will lose more than you gain if you fail." He paused, the tension thick in the air. "Now the rest is simple: you win, or you die. I look forward to seeing how you do, heroes!"

 The screen cut out and returned, this time showing an empty arena with a crowd of civilians in the stands.

 Angela ran to Zeek and threw herself into his embrace, her body shaking with anxiety. Lydia joined in, her eyes welling up with tears as she said, "Please come back, Zeek." 

Their worry for him warmed his heart, and he felt the moment was right to return their affection. He leaned in and kissed both Lydia and Angela on the forehead, wiping away their tears with his gentle touch.

 The two women looked at Zeek with deep longing in their eyes, wishing that he had kissed their lips. Zeek pulled them together and grinned devilishly, his eyes twinkling with promise. "Don't worry," he said in a low voice, "When I get back, I'll make sure to give you both a proper one."

 Zeek peered up, and Tera looked away, waving her hand and tried to hide the hot blush that had risen to her cheeks. "Don't look at me like that," she said, her voice gruff. "Just get out of here."

 Zeek chuckled and stepped away, his smile lingering in the air as he said, "Transport." The room was left in stunned silence as his body glowed and he disappeared.

 

13