Reason 1
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

May was the most unfortunate person, not because of her ex-dumped her but because she herself didn't know the reason for being jilted.

 Why?!!

This was making her mad as hell.

Nin stayed with her for two years.

Yet, she knew nothing about him.

The man who kept chasing her, Buying breakfast for her, watching movies together, Candlelight Dinners left without an explanation.

Hmphh!!! Thinking about the time she was going to sacrifice her first kiss; her fist tightened. There was murder in her eyes.

That beautiful night under the light of the moon when he held her, she closed her eyes in anticipation even puckered her lips a little bit. A few seconds later feeling nothing she opened her eyes in confusion she saw Nin running away. He ran away.....

Thereafter she never saw him again. He just vanished in thin air!

 

How was she so unfortunate to meet such a man!!

   Is he a Man?

   How can you just walk out of the relationship without informing, The other party might be waiting for you!

It was 4 years since he had gone but she was still waiting for him; With a cold glint in her eyes 'To  answer her question Why?!'

Today she was going to get things resolved.

She picked up snow from his sleep.

"Good Morning" she patted his head.

 The white puffy dog was her only friend after Nin in this entire world.

When she was dumped she became lonely; she found this dog following her, being a kind person, she took it in. Anyway, he was cute too. Small little thing which fit her embrace just perfectly.

Though snow was found on street he absolutely hated being called a dog.

Every time she cursed 'Nin you are a dog!' this one was offended and barked constantly as scolding her for disrespecting his species.

Initially, he was against the pet name too but May was stubborn. 

Looking at his fur, white and soft as snow; she named him Snow.

Now with his help, she would solve the 'Why?!!'

Let's get a disclosure.

"Snow lets list reason 'why '

Reason 1 ___ He didn't love me.___  

 

"As far as I know this is the most common reason for break up in a relationship?

Maybe If I  met him again then he  would say "Let us be friends forever"

Snow bounced  in her arms and screamed "woof woof" No 

She threw mobile to side "Yaa, this is just what stupid internet says 'The most common reason for the breakup'. It's rotten giving people wrong advice."

May nodded "Your advice was taken into consideration and this petty reason is cut off." 

"Obviously I am so pretty,  young and considerate to him. Nin fell in love with me at first sight. Besides; Who was the one who took him in when he was on street like a stray dog!"

Snow was offended "woof" he growled.

"I am sorry Your Majesty it was just slip of tongue. That Nin he can't be compared even to a stray dog Hmph!"

"Ohh slip of the tongue" May bit her tongue 

Let's move on...

1