Nin answers the WhY?!
145 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wahh...Wahh.... you bad man you bully people" she rained fists on his chest.

"Don't you wanted to know why I left you?" Min asked.

"What! No! Absolutely No! You are not allowed to be a gay "May pointed at him and said.

"Do you wanna check if I am not a gay" the man smiled smugly.
"Uh huh," she nodded still confused.

Nin picked her up in his arms rushed to bed pressed her and kissed passionately.
"Ah....Um.....Nin"
She was still crying he caressed her and he happily ate her.
After the tossing all night May went to sleep with a smile on her face in Nin's arms.
Next morning
"May don't you wanna know why I disappeared without informing you!
You see;
If I was a rich heir I would rather spend everything on you,
If I was an agent, I would rather be your bodyguard,
If I was dying I would rather die in your arms, you see me healthy and fine. No body parts missing.
I am not an Immortal even if I was I would return to you.
what inner peace? I am absolutely not a monk.

Even that full moon night, I so wanted to kiss you and eat you"
May was counting with her fingers on all other fingers were down except the thump asked with a smile
"So Is this Friends Forever scenario"

"Stupid! May you're now on my wife
I love you forever."

"Hmm" she bashfully laughed
Tube light in her head suddenly lit "How do you know things I told Snow! Did snow talk human tongue? He never talked to me but he always listened to me. Tell him I will never call him a dog, you call him back"
She felt something was wrong "You bring my Snow"
Nin flicked her forehead
"Stupid girl Snow is not there anymore"
"No last night I heard him bark when we were sleeping"
Red-faced Nin sheepishly said " That was Me"
Ahh__
Looking at her dumbly staring at him
Nin patiently explained
"You see some habits are hard to change Anyway;
So It was 4 years back I was just strolling on street. I saw a cute kitten. Feeling bored I teased her a little. You know, just the normal teasing I just wanted to look if she was male or female.
How would I have known she was not even a cat?
She changed suddenly to a black witch. The scene went:

" You molested me, " she said.
"How would I have known you were not just a cat"
"Just a cat, you're cruel. How can you human not accept me? My love left me when I showed my cat form, I turned him into a dog. I will change you too"
"No, I love cats I am an animal lover" Nin finally feeling scared ran off.

"I curse you to be a dog. You will only turn back if your true love realizes that dog and you have the same soul. The cure will be invalid if the girl knows beforehand or you tell her one way or another"
I ran off; Seeing that I didn't change I didn't worry.
But that night when I was with you my hand turned into the white paw; if I changed in front of you the cure of curse will be invalid
or even if I turned into a demon the first person I would tell would be you!"
May "So I saved you? But I never realized Snow was you. So, how was curse broken? Will you change back to Snow?"
"May, there were so many times you cursed Nin a dog. Every time you did I barked in excitement but you thought the opposite; that I hated you being disrespectful to a dog.
I didn't realize even your dumbness Is sometimes useful. When snow was leaving you said
'Snow you and Nin are the same'. It broke the curse."

"You were Snow; so we were never truly separated"May smiled
"Exactly right" Nin replied

"Then...then... There was never a WHY?!"
"Never a Why?!"
"Baby I love you." Nin kissed her and in her ears said: "Even if I became a dog I will be one happily by your side."

2