0.1: Karmic Justice
570 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hivestia watches on as their 'Beloved Master' manages to fight off not one, but two goddesses! They really don't understand why he was so obsessed with the idea of turning the two into his slaves, but this was Hivestia's chance! Fighting a 2 on 1 battle against your bane, LIFE, and the most versatile of the gods, MAGIC, wasn't the smartest move on that BLIGHT'S part.

("But that doesn't matter to US!"), thought The Jester. ("Just when he thinks that he has the fight in the bag, we'll kill all three!"

("Hey! Just wanted to remind all of us to make sure we don't consume BLIGHT'S divinity, ok?"), reminded The Researcher.

("We know, we know Researcher!"), bemoaned The Berserker. ("We all hate him and this body as much as you do! And- Wait, now, now! We go now!")

Who was their master, you ask? A greedy control freak, unable to understand what karmic price must be paid. ("We shall be that judgement, today."), a unified Hivestia thought.

As The Berserker stated, Hivestia's opportunity was nigh. As that bony bastard begins to end the fight with that beloved Forsaken Null of his, they pounce. It's nearly instant to the three godly fighters, as a pale body made of countless monster corpses expands, then immediately condensed into a female humanoid body. Hivestia proceeds to stab her arm straight through the battered lich's chest, to pull out his heart, his phalactory. And crushes it.

"*Ach*....But...why..my creation....?", the BLIGHT asked.

"We wish for an eternal rest." Hivestia stats coldly. "This is simply the best guarantee 'master'."

As the BLIGHT dies to it's first minion, Hivestia proceeds to assimilate the two fallen goddesses.

With her last breath, LIFE blessed the abomination with,"T..ha..nk...y..ou...". She proceeded to pass on.

Hivestia didn't hear her though. They were to focused on shredding and consuming the divine bodies and souls before them, as they always did with mortal bodies after a fight.

However, as they were separating the divinity of BLIGHT from his body, the 5 Souls of Hivestia didn't notice the spatial anomaly that appeared behind her. It consumed the nearby air, the divine ichor, the ground, Hivestia themselves, and everything the world they were on had and will be.

ALL THAT WAS, BECAME NULL AND VOID.

AN: These prologue chapters are going to be on the shorter side if you don't mind! By the way...


How much longer should main story chapters be?
  • 2.5 x Current urrent length Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 3 x Current length! Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 4 x Current length!? Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 5x!?! Votes: 4 15.4%
Total voters: 26 · This poll was closed on Nov 20, 2023 04:00 PM.
14