Ambitions
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the darkness overlooking the rundown Inuzuma village, a mysterious figure stood atop a pole, his presence shrouded in shadow. His white hood concealed his features, but as the wind blew, the fang markings on his cheeks were momentarily revealed, marking him as one of the Inuzuma clan.

"It's been long since I came here... quite unfortunate, the state I found the village in," the hooded figure murmured to himself, a sinister smirk playing on his lips.

Beside him, a girl with dark, bowl-cut hair sat atop a large silverish-white dog, her expression impassive. The figure addressed her as Toshima.

"It has begun. I shall bring the Inuzuma Clan to its former glory. We have been undermined and considered the weakest for way too long. The five great nations shall learn the true strength of the Inuzuma," the figure declared with a sense of determination.

Toshima nodded obediently, her allegiance unwavering. "Yes, master."

With a sense of purpose, the hooded figure turned his gaze towards the village below, his plans set in motion. The echoes of his laughter filled the night, a chilling prelude to the chaos that was to come.

 

Meanwhile...

As Hinata busied herself in the kitchen, the aroma of cooking filled the air, enveloping Kiba in a comforting embrace. He watched her move with a natural grace, her movements fluid and precise. Despite the chaos that had unfolded earlier in the night, being in Hinata's presence brought a sense of calm to Kiba's restless soul. As he watched hinata cook, his eyes suddenly laid on the picture oh her whole family sitting together happily. This immediately brought him back to reality, Hinata wasn't hers.

"Thank you for letting me stay, Hinata. Your family... it's beautiful," Kiba said, his voice soft with genuine appreciation.

Hinata turned towards him with a warm smile, her eyes reflecting gratitude. "It's no trouble at all, Kiba. You're like family to us. Please, make yourself at home."

As she continued to prepare the meal, Hinata's gentle demeanor prompted her to inquire about Kiba's well-being. "How have you been, Kiba? It's been a while since we last talked."

Kiba's expression darkened momentarily as he recalled his life's story. "I... I'm fine, I'm Chief of the police and the head of my clan.What more could a guy ask for right? "  He forced a laugh and a smile but could see that Hinata could read right through it.

"To be honest, my life has been on a stand still for quite a while now." Kiba murmured.

"5 years ago I found out my fiancee was cheating on me, and ever since then my romantic life has been in shambles"

Hinata's heart went out to him, her empathetic nature guiding her words. "I'm so sorry to hear that, Kiba. That must have been incredibly difficult for you. But please know that you're a good person, and you deserve happiness."

Encouraged by her kind words, Kiba felt a surge of courage welling up inside him. "Actually Hinata, there's something I've been meaning to tell you"

"Oh, What is it Kiba?" replied Hinata in her low seraphic voice."

"You are a strong, kind and beautiful woman. I... I think I'm in lo..."

Before he could gather finish his words and express his feelings, they were interrupted by the soft voice of Himawari, Naruto and Hinata's youngest daughter.

"Hima... why are you up so late" Hinata asked as she approached Himawari and lowered herself to her height before gently brushing Hima's hair.

"I had a nightmare, Mommy...Can I sleep in your bed?" Himawari replied with a soft, sleepy voice.

Hinata's maternal instincts kicked in immediately. "Of course, sweetie. Come, let's go."

"Can we continue the conversation in the morning, Kiba. Goodnight."

"Yes...Goodnight to you too Hinata and Hima."

As Hinata and Himawari retreated to bed, Kiba was left alone in the kitchen, the warmth of their interaction lingering in the air. He sighed softly, the opportunity to express his feelings slipping through his fingers once again. With a heavy heart, he decided to retire to the guesthouse for the night, hoping to find some solace in the quiet darkness. He suddenly thought about what he had tried to do. At that moment, was he about to betray Naruto? The man who is working tirelessly in the lab with Orochimaru to try and help his village. Kiba felt disgusted with himself as he laid in the darkness.

1