Chapter 01
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

pale looking man with dark circles under his eyes was driving back home. He was just a regular office worker in a mid tier managerial position stuck in the corporate rat race, who was working overtime to finish his task before the deadline.

All he wanted right then was to reach home and just lay down on his bed and knock himself out so that he can slave himself away for a chance at reaching upper management. When suddenly a bundle of rebar from the truck driving in front of him,cut itself lose and flew directly towards his car.

Marick exert all his strength to the brack pedal when he saw the rebar come straight to him , as rebar drew closer and closer, time seemed to slow down. He saw the rebar pierce through the windshield and enter his body. 

Four pieces of rebar entered his body. The first one pierced his right shoulder, the second one his nose and the remaining two went straight through his heart and his liver.

Luckily it was lights out for him the moment he got pierced and didn't have to experience the pain .

•••

"Huh, where the hell am I?", Marick questioned himself. He looked around and found himself in an expanse of pure white. The last thing he remembered was the terrible car accident he was in and how he got penetrated. He inspected his body and found himself uninjured . 

"So this is the afterlife I guess", Marick said out loud.

"Yes and No, Marick DeSantz. To you it may seem as the afterlife, but this is merely the place the souls awaiting reincarnation are kept. So Yes and No." Said the humaniod being composted of what seemed to be galaxies themselves.

"Oh thank you for the explanation and what the fuck are you ? "As soon as Marick said that, he also realised how stupid of a  question that was. Who else would look like that except 

"Yes, Marick DeSantz I am one of the many  beings referred to as God in the different cultures of the infinite multiverse." God said.

 

Other thing Marick took note of right then was he just asked God, the perfect being in his opinion,who the fuck he was.

" Ohh I don't take any offence from you cursing me. And honestly it's not your fault for asking who I am, as not every soul  in the mutliverse gets the rare opportunity to see even this visage of mine." God dispersed his fear.

Marick hearing all this again asked God in inquisitive and hesitant tone ,"So why am I different from all the other souls?"

"Because you weren't meant to die that night. You were supposed to live a long life while fulfilling your dream of reaching upper management and living out a life of bliss. But you see some disturbance in causality resulted in your untimely death."

"Huh!!??,what the fuck you mean by a disturbance?"

0