Chapter 95 – Falling! Part-1
1.9k 7 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Outside Slytherin Dorm, Hogwarts}

{15th Sep 1991}

{3rd Person POV}

It was getting late, and the sun was going down. Rita realized she was quite stupid trying to sneak around Hogwarts for an extended period of time. Once or twice would have been okay, but who knows what wards might be in place and if Dumbledore could find her by checking the school wards? But she couldn't. The insatiable desire that was welling up in her was banging against her sanity.

The past two times she had arrived to meet Rigel, he had noticed her quite quickly. Maybe it was some form of mana sense or some other secret that he had. But he hasn't figured out she was here today. It was not like he had a choice since she was sure that he was in a class, and weekdays were quite possibly not the best time to infiltrate a magic school to 'talk' to someone.

As she waited, she couldn't help but think about her situation. It had been more than a week, and the cravings that her body had toward the decidedly young boy/man had become quite severe and uncontrollable. She prided herself on being strong and in control, yet somehow she wasn't able to stop herself from thinking about that night.

She had begun using her animagus form to control those urges as a beetle didn't have to worry about carnal pleasures, at least not in the same way she was used to. Her attempts at relieving her frustrations had been unsuccessful even after hours of liberal use of her diverse selection of toys.

She was broken out of her thoughts as another gaggle of Slytherin students trudged back from an exhausting day of lectures. She quickly found Rigel among them, though he didn't look fazed by the lecture as the rest of their group did. She watched as his eyes instantly snapped onto where she was hiding. After giving her a very small nod that no one else would think meant anything, he followed the rest of the group through the invisible door.

'So mana sensing then, quite interesting...' Rita mused. She didn't have to wait long. She dived from her position, hiding behind a portrait, into his pocket as Rigel walked out of the common room for a moment before he walked back in and toward his room.

Much to her annoyance and delight, she heard someone stop him; the voice was familiar, "Heir Black, can I have a moment of your time?" 

'How many witches is he fucking on a daily basis...' Rita thought. She was quite jealous right now and aroused at the same time as she was already planning on how and who she was going to see getting railed.

'He would surely toss his clothes away. I would slip away and try to find a way into the wardrobe again. Maybe using the Silencing Charm would make it easy for me to shift around...' Rita thought. 

"Sure," she heard Rigel mumble. He looked entirely enthusiastic about being alone with a girl, entirely defenseless, in his room. While last time he showed restraint against Lady Malfoy, she was hoping that would not be the case today.

*Click* *Thump*

The tell-tale signs of a door opening and closing entered the room as the excitement in her started bubbling. A shuffle of feet later, she cursed at the silence that filled the room.

'What's going on?'

"I-I'm ready to make a d-deal!" She heard the feminine voice stutter. The not-knowing part was killing her, but she would have to make do for now. She felt her surroundings fall slightly, and after a moment of panicking, she realized the Rigel likely was undressing.

She felt the space around her flung around and then crumple as Rigel discarded the robe. She was bracing for impact but found the pocket open as Rigel's hand reached out to her. She quickly jumped into his hand and noticed that he had already opened the wardrobe and was shielding her view with his back. He allowed her to hop onto a shelf as he closed the door behind him, though not before leaving a tiny slit for her to peer through. 

'Huh, he's surprisingly understanding of what I want.' Rita thought, as she slowly shifted back into her human form. She had to be careful not to make too much noise as the bag that she was carrying had the trap that Rigel wanted. As she sat it down carefully, she listened to Rigel interrogate the poor girl, who looked quite nervous.

'Wait, I know her. Isn't that heiress in the House of Parkinson?' Rita thought.

"Are you? You look like someone's forcing you with an imperio?" Rigel questioned. The girl nodded hesitantly as Rita picked up her wand and cast an overpowered notice-me-not charm at the wardrobe. She then used her right hand to carefully push the door open some more, making sure that she could see more of what was happening out there. 

She saw Rigel twitch at the use of her spell, further solidifying her belief of him being able to sense mana, she was careful not to spook him, but he still managed not to make a scene as he focused his attention on the petite girl in front of him. Pansy Parkinson was not quite gifted in the front, but her ass was quite something to behold.

She watched as the girl took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, I'll be your sex toy if you agree to do the Core Expansion Ritual with me. Granted, no one would ever know about it unless you intend to push for a betrothal contract with the Ancient and Noble House of Parkinson."

Rita's eyes widened as she realized the implications of her words. She stared at Rigel's back. The unasked question in her mind would remain unanswered. Unless she was going to spend her next few months in Hogwarts, hidden in his wardrobe, there was no way for her to know the answer.

'Just how many witches has he seduced with that promise alone?'

....


AN—Before I start the scene, what do you guys think about using Rita's POV for this next scene?

P.S - 42+ Chapters on Patreon and Pansy's Before and After the sex scene photos!

74