Chapter 12: The fate of a world, in the palm of ones hand.
3.9k 52 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pandora glanced at me after the proclamation, looking for my permission, and I simply smiled at her and nodded. She, along with seemingly the entire Heavenly Host bowed low, before standing up and raising their weapons to the sky.

They all released a war cry and then Pandora yelled, “To war! For our Goddess, we will slaughter all who dare resist her will! SLAY THEM ALL!”

The army released another war cry, along with Emily’s group, and then the lot of them glowed holy gold as Pandora used one of her racial skills from the game, [Crusade].

It was a simple buff that increased all stats by 100%, but there was no cap on the amount of beings it could affect. As long as they followed Pandora into battle, they’d get the buff.

Like a flowing river of divine gold, my side charged the demons at an impressive speed. Their war cries were soon matched by howls and screams from the demons. Their entire army also started to glow a few colours, most likely a buff along the same lines of [Crusade], from the horsemen.

Not wanting to have a whole bunch of random beings rushing past me constantly, I teleported Aldwyn and I a few hundred feet away and into the sky. As I made the motion to sit down, a luxurious chair and table faded into existence around me. Soon after, confectionaries and a tea set also faded into view.

Glancing at Stralia I asked, “Stralia, would you like to join me for some tea and snacks~?”

Moments later, she was already sitting next to me in a chair that matched her dress style and said, “Don’t mind if I do! It’s been so terribly long since I’ve had tea with a friend!”

Without even saying anything, Aldwyn had already started to pour Stralia and I some tea. While I created the tea, I had no idea what it would taste like. The tea was the most beautiful kaleidoscope of colours. Very pretty in my opinion!

Taking a sip of tea, and resisting the urge to moan at how it tasted, I gently set the cup down and asked, “And how long has it been since your last tea party?”

Stralia put down the wafer stick she was nibbling on and said, “Umm… A few trillion aeons I think? It’s been a while.”

Our conversation was interrupted by a defining scream of agony, which naturally drew our attention. Looking down, I couldn’t help the smile forming on my face as Pandora was removing her hand from the chest of one of the horsemen. Which was holding a pitch-black heart.

Even over the roaring sounds of the battle, I was able to hear her utter the spell, [Divine Judgement: Anubis]. It was one of several Divine Judgement spells she knew, but also one of the strongest because of its activation condition. Not many enemies would even survive having their hearts ripped out after all, let alone give you such a chance.

And not at all to anyone's great surprise the heart started to fade away into dust, having failed the judgement. The horseman's body, Pestilence I think, soon followed suit and started to rapidly crumble into dust.

A huff of surprise from Stralia drew my attention back to her as she said, “Already? Dang it! Should I have buffed them up more?”

I simply shrugged with a sly smile as I answered, “Well, to be fair, she IS my champion.”

With a simple hum of acknowledgement, Stralia grabbed another strawberry wafer and nibbled on it. Returning my attention to the battle, one fight managed to stand out over the rest. The Horsemen, Death, was fighting two of Emily’s group. The holy slime girl, and the guard that could see every action that resulted in his death.

I couldn’t help the bark of laughter at seeing that, causing Stralia to ask, “What’s funny?”

Following my gaze, she quickly found the three fighting, and soon said, “Ah! Okay, yeah. That is a little bit of irony. Not bad for a mortal to still be sane with an ability like that, however!”

Smiling I said, “I know right? He’s come a long way in the few days he’s had that ability. The first time I saw him, he was shitting all of the bricks! Heh!”

Stralia tried valiantly to stifle her snort before she said, “Yes, I can easily see that happening to a mortal. Ignoring him for now though, the slime girl is interesting! Very rarely do you see a holy slime, even more so when the slime substance itself is in actuality liquid Holy Light!”

Looking at said woman I said, “Yeah, I was also surprised how she ended up. The looks she was sending Pandora however were amusing. Wonder if Pandora will take her?”

A small giggle escaped Aldwyn’s lips before she said, “I think they are a perfect pair. The pigeon always said she could make any woman puddy in her hands.”

Raising my eyebrow I thought, ‘News to me. Well, not like I was ever truly able to converse deeply with my summons before my ascension.’

Stralia broke me from my thoughts when she said, “Ha! Look at that. Seems War took out some of those twelve winged ones!”

Looking down at the battle I said, “Looks like you’re right. Several Seraphim are missing. Wonder if they are actually dead, or do they get sent back to Heaven?”

Hearing the clack of Stralia’s tea cup against the plate, she said, “Whatever you desire to happen, naturally, will happen.”

Seeing my eyebrow raised and head tilted, she continued, “They are yours to play with as you desire, silly! If you’re done, then throw them away. But if you want to have more fun with them, just have their souls return and reform their bodies.”

Blinking in surprise I asked, “I can do that?”

Stralia gently smiled at me and said, “Naturally.”

Plopping my head down next to my teacup I said, “I am not used to all the new shit I can do…”

Giggling, Stralia said, “It’s fine, it’s fine! You’ll learn! You have nothing but time after all~.”

Feeling a gentle few pats on my back, Aldwyn said, “She’s right, Master. There is no rush. Just continue as you have been, enjoying everything as it comes to you.”

Smiling to myself I said, “Thanks you two. Oh, it seems Emily and Rachel have finally made it to the throne room.”

Glancing at the two massive gates in the sky, I frowned slightly as they were still pouring out a seemingly infinite amount of beings. Blowing on my bangs that had moved in front of my eyes I asked, “Exactly how many Angels and Demons are being released? Will that flood stop anytime soon?”

A bark of laughter from Stralia had me pout a tiny bit before she said, “How many you ask? An entire plane's worth, silly! With only a single gate for each, it will never end really.”

Face planting into the table I said, “That’s too many, too long! As enjoyable as this is, I don’t want to spend years having tea! How about whoever wins between Emily and her brother, decides the war?”

Giggling a bit before answering, Stralia said, “Ahh, to be young again. But sure!”

 

— P.O.V shift Princess Emily Fur Dawnview —

 

 

Looking at my lover as she pulled her sword out of the skull of another large demon and then devoured its soul, I couldn’t help but bite my lower lip in arousal. Without meaning to, I mumbled, “That’s hot.”

Unsurprisingly she heard me as Rachel said, “Thanks~. I am looking forward to fighting your shit brother, Love. He always had such a punchable face. I am glad he is stronger, so we can enjoy inflicting as much pain as possible for longer.”

I barked a laugh before saying, “He does, doesn’t he? Well, let us not waste any more time then, Darling. The throne room is just down the hall. I am surprised there was only that brute of a demon in this hallway though.”

Rachel strutted over to my side and we started to make our way down the hallway, then she shrugged and said, “Eh. A warm-up before the big bad boss I guess? How do you think your brother has changed though? He did make a deal with one of ‘Them’ after all.”

It was my turn to shrug as I answered, “No idea. Just look at how drastically our lives have wonderfully changed in less than a week with our Goddess's blessings.”

She snaked an arm across my waist and pulled me into a side hug as she said, “True enough. We truly lucked out though. Lady Sakura is not what I expected from all the tales about ‘Them.’ Then again, any logic applied to ‘Them’ really doesn’t hold any meaning in the end, eh?”

As we came upon a large and sinister-looking set of doors I nodded my head and said, “A very true fact. And if our Goddess’s title is any indication, that truth is ever more relevant. Now, are you ready for some regicide, with a bit of fratricide thrown in?”

My heart beat loudly in my chest as she suddenly pulled me into a passionate kiss, causing me to moan loudly into her mouth. A few moments later she pulled away and said, “I am now~.”

I couldn’t help the loving smile on my face at her antics before it quickly fell off it as I turned to the large doors and started to push them open. The massive doors groaned in their futile attempt to resist my strength before finally giving way and slowly started to open. Getting annoyed at how slowly they were opening, I used all my strength and gave them a mighty shove.

Much to my surprise, however, instead of simply opening and slamming against the wall they were flung free of their hinges and flew deep into the throne room. Not even a second later, a massive crash echoed out as the large doors embedded themselves into the walls behind the throne.

Blinking numbly in surprise at my mistake, I was quickly brought out of my shock by Rachel’s giggle. She smiled with great amusement as I blushed with embarrassment before saying, “Won’t lie. That was sexy as fuck.”

As the dust was still settling from my accidentally epic entrance, we couldn’t see who snorted and said, “As expected of a filthy peasant to find such brutish actions desirable. And you, my sister, I had no idea you were so crude and lacking in tact. How boorish.”

I simply scoffed and said, “And killing one's family for a measly throne is any less brutish or boorish? More so a family member who had no desire for said throne to begin with?”

As the dust started to clear my brother said, “Ah, so you know I was behind everything? Well, matters not. And as for the killings? I will not deny your statement, but needs must and all that. Only I deserve this throne, and only I will have it. If that means my family's death, then so be it.”

As the dust finally gave way, and we were finally able to see my brother clearly, our eyes widened in pure surprise.

Noticing our stunned surprise my brother said, “Stunned by the perfection of my new body, Sister? The power of my Master is boundless after all!”

I tried. I tried really, really hard. But alas I failed and started to laugh, nearly falling on my butt from what I was seeing. My lover did, however, and was currently laughing with me, sitting on the ground and pointing at my brother. We were laughing so hard, that tears formed in our eyes, and we had to take large swaths of air between each howl of laughter.

Naturally, this royally pissed off my brother. He stood up from the twisted and now very clearly demonic throne and yelled, “You dare laugh at me!? At the perfection my Master gave me?!”

Rachel managed to calm herself just enough to yell back, “Perfection? Haha!! Fucker, you look like a goddamn puppet, you muppet!”

Her rebuttal only caused us to laugh even harder at my brother. Before us “stood” a literal sock puppet. An expensive purple-coloured sock, but a sock nonetheless. His “eyes” were large, and they rolled around whenever he moved. His eyebrows were large black smears slightly above his comical eyes, and he had what looked like a small forked snake tongue flapping about out of his mouth.

On top of his head, was a crown made out of paper, and was horrendously coloured in, as if a child had done it in a fit of rage. And the crown had two small black horns taped to it for added comical measure! All in all, my brother now looked like a low-effort sockpuppet made for a child's amusement!

By now, my brother was positively livid from our ridicule of his appearance, and yelled, “I WILL TEACH YOU TO LAUGH AT MY MASTER’S GIFTS!

Suddenly, a puff of smoke with ribbon streamers popping out of it appeared by his sides, and revealed his now floating “weapons”. This only caused us to renew our laughter, however. His weapons? A literal, comically large button and sewing needle.

With a roar, he yelled, “I SAID STOP LAUGHING, DAMN IT!”

He suddenly vanished from the throne and appeared in front of me, causing us to clamp our mouths shut and dodging out of the way. The force of impact sent us tumbling away a few metres and a large dust cloud once again covered my brother.

Glancing over to my lover I said, “He looks like a joke, but that attack was nothing to laugh at. Be wary, Love.”

Rachel’s face was hard with conviction as she said, “Right.”

However, she soon cracked a smile and giggled when we saw my brother wiggle walking out of the dust and debris.

This caused him to scream again in anger and charge at us. Thus, our fight with the strongest sock puppet to ever exist started in earnest.

 

Here is a new chappy for all you breath taking people. Enjoy~!♥

75