Chapter 1
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE STORY ABOUT THE GREATEST MARINE BIOLOGIST OF MANKIND

The story begins with a kid named Froilanus Augustus. He is 17 years old. He lived in a small city called Pagadian city. He wanted to be a marine biologist. He was inspired by his best friend because his friend wanted to be a fascist or dictator in the Philippines. So Augustus. thought that he wanted to be a marine biologist to study sea monkeys. So Augustus. tried to establish a Company. So he did. He called it Augustus Fishing and Friends Inc. and his rival #classmate established a Company close to his Company. It was called ST.Brajao Funeral Homes/Services and He had a security guard named Ervinus Diansena the Morgist was Renzus Amorgandus II Sr. And the driver was Cuandratic Loujie. The WW69 started Augustus friend who was called Dan Llyod A. Hitler. So the first Filipino Hitler was born because somehow Dan was the cause of the war itself. So the two companies of the two rivals shut down due to bankruptcy. The Company defends the country from the notorious Nazi Company. Meanwhile, Augustus was on a marine/sea expedition and discovered his research about sea monkeys and he thought what if I eat one so he did. He took a bite and ate it and he said hmmm! Yummy he research it for around 4 to 5 hrs and he discovered that sea monkeys can become an atomic weapon so he produce a mini atomic bomb that can destroy the nazi party he began making the bomb and eventually after 4 and half months. He finally make it and launch it in the air and destroyed the Luzon part of the Philippines and destroyed the philippine nazi party and dan llyod Hitler died due to the power of the sea monkey's poisonous radiation. And Augustus. was declared or known as the Greatest Hero/Greatest Marine Biologist in the history of mankind but Suddenly Augustus Was Killed/Died due to a disease called Aids.

END OF CHAPTER I

0