Purpose
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Purpose


Silence, the silence is deafening. I can only sleep in silence, so it is not necessarily bad. Every night is the same, a dream orchestrated to perfection. To have this dream perpetually may concern sane men, but it never bothered me. No man would ever pass the opportunity to spend a night with her, especially me, the chosen one.

The day is different, but always repeats; it’s the same shit, different day feeling. I grab my morning coffee at a local donut-stand, and read the daily newspaper; there is always something going on in the Americas, the upcoming presidential election is the popular topic currently. I hate politics and never paid attention to them, but this upcoming one made me uneasy for some reason.

After walking around in a nearby park, I see her once again; she is always there, sitting on a bench wearing her usual attire; it’s a plain appearance, a plaid button-down shirt with a white skirt, but my eyes are always drawn to it like a homing missile. As usual, I approach her and initiate a friendly conversation; her warm smile, smooth fragile pale-skin, and mid-cut auburn hair entices me, even though there are more attractive women around.

This time is different however, usually after we talk, we proceed to a love hotel for a night of fun. I am unsure how it happened, but we went to her place instead; the different scenario arouses me more than usual. The sight of the building slightly shocks me, literally, when I see it for the first time. Never did I imagine that such a plain woman lived in a mansion like the one before me.

For a massive structure, there is no one inside, only her and myself. The thought of being alone with her encourages my sexual desires, but there is another sensation I couldn’t comprehend. Today, aside from being here instead of a hotel, should play out the same as always - spend time together, make love, and fall asleep just to repeat the same routine the next day.

We end up talking and watching television together; I am unsure why, but the TV puts me on edge, but the exchanging of gentle words sets my mind at ease. Hours pass as the sun finally sets; we decide to have some wine to close out the night. After a few drinks, the mood sets in and we begin to kiss; our hands gently stroke each other’s bodies, as our tongues dance with one another. While we exchange body heat, our touching intensifies; further and further we fall into a sexual daze, until our clothes fall to the floor. 

Before I knew it, my hands were wrapped around her hair, as I fuck her from behind; pulling her hair with each thrust, she takes all of me inside of her. Time slowly passes as we move from position to position, pleasing one another, drowning out our surroundings with sex; she must have climaxed at least five times for every time I pumped my seed into her. After being dominated for most of the intercourse, she decides to take the lead; pushing me on my back, she mounts my cock and begins to ride it like a bitch in heat.

Up and down, she rides me in the cowgirl position, knocking her womb’s entrance with my glans. As ecstasy devours our bodies and minds, she suddenly stops on the verge of climaxing again. I thought it was odd, she never edged before, she shouldn’t have stopped. Opening my eyes, I look at her, she has a blank expression. “Are you okay …?” I ask, trying to recall her name. While I attempt to remember, a loud hiss startles me; my eyes quickly dart towards the TV,  now flickering and displaying static.

My mind begins to race as the hissing induces me into trance, causing me to forget about the woman on top of me. Deeper and deeper my eyes sunk into the screen, my head begins to throb, a painful throb as if someone was punching their way out of my brain. “Now.” a familiar voice whispers to me. As I lay there in confusion, I try to comprehend the request. The throbbing inside my head alters to a sharp pain, as if razor blades are rattling inside my brain. “NOW!” the request turns into a command, and my arm jerks upwards fervently. The static stops as the TV clicks off, breaking my trance; for a moment, I snap back to reality, or so I thought.

Warm liquid drips on my chest, it’s color is dark red. I turn to face the woman, her eyes now dead inside, as blood dribbles from her mouth. My eyes avert downwards and notice my hand fisted into her breast, clutching a stiletto. “What!?” I quickly pull the thin blade out as more blood spurts on me; her lifeless body falls on top of me. Looking at her corpse, my head screams internally as it recalls repressed memories.

I remember her name, it’s Jacqueline, the daughter of the left-wing presidential candidate. She is his only child, and his pride and joy; the grief of her untimely death will shatter any hopes of continuing his campaign. This is why I am here, to ensure this happens, to prevent the spread of communism by any means necessary.

As I realize the purpose of my existence, the TV turns on and hisses once more, followed by a surge of electricity that courses through my body; the hissing grows louder, and the shock shatters my nerves. The blood on my chest begins to slither down my arm and seep into my inner elbow like a needle injecting fluids, causing my body to slump. These overwhelming sensations blacken my vision; the last thought I had before becoming unconscious induces a smug grin.

“I can’t wait to see her again, but in person.”

            

1