Backstory of The Trio
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: psst fucker, go read author's warning, even though you probably already have. Now the annoying thing out the way. Don't worry writing might be different but the story'll be the same as traditional and little side note →() is the narrator speaking →[]the author is speaking →[()] is in unison -_-]

Yuki Slavera

        At the age of 4; he found himself surrounded in blood and bits and pieces of what can be deducted to be pieces of a head of what he presumed to be his mother, two brothers, one sister, one father, a grandmother and uncle. There was a smoking glock 21 in his hands with 19/30 mag in it wit a beam, 45acp casings were on the ground, the corpses were uh corpses.

His ears were bleeding, his heart racing as he ran through the woods barefooted, in a daze with the constant beeping noise and the adrenaline rushing. Despite all of this he had a smile, a smile that symbolizes a certain shackles has been broken and loved the feeling. (think of all this with tinnitus constant beeping as you read those two)

I was curiously messing around in my parents bedroom since it was movie night, til I found a forty-five with the safety off and one in the head. I went downstairs happily to show my mother about this strange thing until I tripped and took my mother's head off with the forty.

The fall off the second to last step plus the gun going off causing tinnitus and my shaky hands with a smoking fo-five [I had to kekeke] and seeing my dead mother on the couch who was watching tv with the rest of the family and the constant shouting frustrated and terrified me to the point I just looked at my hand with the gun and let off 12 shots towards the couch direction to quiet it down.

Despite being in a disabling position I still murdered everyone on that couch for movie night and as each shot resounded to my ear if not completely deaf ears with blood leaking from them I felt the fucking recoil from the hollow tips and adjusted accordingly to each shot it was like the games me and dad played, everytime it goes bang and blood splatters sends a pure unadulterated sense of euphoria to me.

I realized what happened and ran to the woods and back alley ways only to end up on a way more dodgier side of things than the hood was, here was eerily with occasional gun fire sometimes full auto, My pistol didn't last long but it did give me a couple of knives, dusters and food as I adapted to life here quite…suspiciously quick, til at the age of 7.

(I see the author failed to mention that these are not KKK robes but the ones those bitch ass priests would be wearing and him calling them whitey is due to their robe color and due to how many he killed he started calling them whitey which is oddly fitting.) [tsk, shoulda been obvious]

At the age of 7; I was light sleep leaning against a wall when someone approached me "Oh a poor soul, not mention one your kind" a man with wrinkles in white robes before he could react he was on the ground with a blade on his neck and a surprisingly heavy knee despite the boy being skinny. "You're going to be the 317th one I kill, so what do you whiteys want with me"  A deep hoarse voice resounded from the child as it vibrated the man's inner ears.

"filthy monkey, don't you know when someone's trying to help you and who's not!? I swear every single one of you rats are nothing but an eyesore to society" he shouted while his head was in dirty water making his robes brown but I didn't care what he was saying as it has no effect on me, he's still dead either way. I was about to waste this fucker when a brilliant idea came into my mind…a very dark one.

"Then what do you want with me?" "I'm not with the christians I'm with a small orphanage" "Then take me there" I gave him a kick to the side then put the knife in my stolen jacket and followed the man for about 45 minutes. "We're here, monkey" the whitey quite proudly claim like the dastardly bastard he is.

In front is a wooden orphanage that could hold about a thousand kids but I dont give a damn about that, there were a thousand potential whiteys and enemies so it's best to root out its source. So I activated the 36in stainless steel rapier blade that was hidden and made by me inside of my sleeve and thrusted to the back of his neck and back 7 times in a single stroke.

"Now to get rid of the rest" I pull out a weird colored grenade with no words, only black writing that looks scratched off, it looks like a good test site to figure out what the hell this is. I opened the door and held it with my foot and threw it inside. I stepped back in great expectations when FWOOOSH.

Beautiful is the word that came to my mouth as my deep laughter resounded with the burning screams of the children and the raging flames. Now this is what I'm talking about hehehehe (quite the arsonist and yeah that was good ol thermite.) I enjoyed this scene in silence as I felt really alive but a voice resounded not far "Aye lil homie you burned down a business that we ran here for protection money for us like that, you're gonna have to pay for that homes" a black man and few of his thugs came out nowhere as they stare at me watching the fire in silence with my hands in my pockets.

It wouldn't be bad to use them I guess. "Hmm, what kind of work? I can do assassinations and murder someone in broad daylight for you. As long you're not one of those white robe muthafuckas I can do basically anything except sex work, the law enforcement never caught me before." (The deep voice of the boy caught the man off guard to the point he visibly shivered as a sign of uncomfortability.) "Tsk, you know worth…alright I guess I could look over this scene however if you gonna be with TKL imma need to see some ability"

Three skinny black men ran towards me. "Hmm" I just turned glanced at them but when they got within a three meter radius "GRAUGGGGGGH" I growled well shouted very loudly in a deep tone and it was demonic to hear. They dropped to the ground covering their ears as I took the opportunity very calmly and decisively ran to them revealing two knuckledusters as my hands came out of my pockets and killed the three men by striking the area I learned about over the years.

"So do I've the boss's approval?" his voice was even more hoarse and deep to the point it was basically a new person. The man was quite disturbed by what the fuck just happened but he accepted it regardless as he indeed showed his skills "Got a name kid" hmm "I prefer if you call me Soviet" (and this would be how Yuki's tattoo on his under his left arm "Soviet Maou" came to be, meaning Old Demon Lord.)

My first job was pretty easy, it was to sell some drugs. Instead of a vehicle I went with a long beige trench coat that had a face cover plus with my ability to run and kill someone on sight without a moment notice because of how many fucking piss cops and undercovers there were. So I intentionally set a trap for them.

So I went down this typical alleyway deadend where two buildings would have that black railing system leading up. Yea, so when I turned the corner into that area I ran off a wall to get up to it as high as I can and waited while looking down with my hands in the pocket of the trenchcoat which wasn't hard to transfer the hidden rapier blade.

About 15 minutes of waiting for this slow fuck he came in sight right above me, so I dropped down and when I was halfway down I pulled something out of my coat pocket and broke my fall by using my palm to slam and scrape his face down on the asphalt with his screams being cut off as I fed him something that'll keep him quiet.

Ahem "I know you're listening to the other end of this if you meet me by the dock in warehouse #3 not far from here, you get your guy and he goes home to his wonderful 3 year old daughter Abigail and I'll let you have all the information I have on the TKL and this damn business, unless you want to be known as the guy who had his partner's tortured liveee on the radio for the world to enjoy to our sick twisted desires. Williamson do the right thing and no one gets hurt" I then pulled out his mic and shot it with my G18 that echoed through the alleyway.

After dropping the fellow off at the location I went back up to my spot but up to the roof of the building to watch something very interesting. Around 2hrs later those dumb fucks came right were I wanted "watashi wa hatsu bakuhatsu" and just like the conductor to a choir the entire dock exploded with my impish deep disturbing snicker "now I can do my damn job with less nuisances" I leapt building to building ranging from long to short as I look for a new customer.

Their weaponry was basically glocks and Aks with big ass mags and drums. So I took a standard G18 with a 33rnd mag, it had the option to go semi-auto and full auto. 

Then at the age of 10 there was this one job with this fucking gringo wanted a couple poles and light switches but the fucker tried to skip out on town when we found out he's been using counterfeit bills and it was a real fucking hundred til one of our idiots went "Hey boss I don't think thats a hundred dollar bill" we just stared at him as he rolled it up like a blunt and lit it. I was bout to flatline him til that burned bill turned colors so boss is like "wtf is going on with this magic shit, fucking Scooby-Doo" So instead of tracking him down I had a better fucking idea thanks to my ability to get certain information nobody could get, the bills were an exception.

So late at night I light his brother up, the gringo's looked the same, so me and four boys light his shit up with one of those drivebys, 7.62s caught em at the liquor store as he got hit, the people inside got hit but nah boss wanted this gringo to pay so in the same night I ran a little few recordings for him with a tape player you wanna know what played on that…"well I see you've not paid any money the boss requested and you're skipping town so who am I to not give such a gift *whistles* let em have her" there was a young girl about the age of 7 screaming for her uncle and you could hear the dogs barking and whining as they raped her as she cried and pleaded I put the mic closer

"Yeah sweetie why don't you keep crying for me cuz the real fun just starting. *I started laughing* You hear this fucking gringo? Where's our fucking money!? you're not gonna rip us off that easy, oh there he is, a beautiful stallion…it was quite hard getting them here but for you gringo…it was worth the price..Money better be in section eight less than a week, you know where it is and don't keep boss waiting I sure as hell don't got the patience for you gringo"

Five minutes of a horse raping the little bitch all because of her uncle. It was having a field a day with her. I even forced the dogs to join even tho it was terrified. Anyways it ended with a horse taking a shotgun blast to the fucking head making the girl piss herself sending its mass of meat unexpectedly everywhere, holy fuck was that fun and memorable moment for me ah don't worry everyone's equal I shotgunned the dog to. I keep tabs on her everyday to make sure she doesn't commit suicide because when she does I blast through her window slapping the shit out of her til she remembered my face clear pitch perfect as I mounted her as I shouted while slapping the piss out of her.

(Its Trish not trash)

"FIFTH FUCKING TIME TRISH, Does uncle's little girl want to experience that pleasure again, HUH? You want to cost me FUCKING MONEY AS WELL, HUH BITCH?" she started crying as she shouted "N-NOOO" her voice was shaky "Then deal with it like the rest you're not special bitch, this is fucking Revnick and your little bitchy move is gonna make me want rape you for how annoying and frustrating you are. Now cry out to the void as I keep slapping the living shit out of you. I want to hear tears damn it, HUH!? Let me goddamn hear it!!" she was petrified and face dripping in tears with her bruised face that I did end up raping her as she wailed out panting in tears so much her light skinned body turned red "yeah you're fucking pathetic, take it all inside of that little womb of yours. Live into a forever despair as I impregnate you and watch you live a single mother's life you fucking suicidal bitch even if I forget I won't make you forget about what I put you through on my own free will" I was having a field day as Trish gave birth to our one year old daughter at the age of 7 and a year later 2 other kids. Funny thing is our 1 year old refused diapers so I obliged and taught her how to use the toilet.

Imma be honest that teal eye kid is quite the sadist as she would bite her mothers breast and just beat on her it was quite funny fo watch as I was fucking her useless mother, we were like a tag team duo father and daughter vs her crybaby mother as she once wanted what her mother was having so I let her drink up from the penis "woah you swallowed it and sucked on it like a binky you're better than your useless mother, c'mon sit on mommy's stomach as I pummel her womb giving us more of those tears" then she would make happy baby noises…hahh I'm gonna miss my daughter she even licked Trish's tears once and spat it out with her first word being bitter.

Tho I had sex with her and everytime she cries herself a headache I would still stay at her house cuz she cooked good food however when I was out on a job she seems to have disappeared with our daughter and two other kids. I remembered she had black hair and teal eyes but after years went by I don't even remember her. Seriously doesn't she know a father is supposed to be with his daughter, I don't even care about her anymore I just want my adorable little daughter back.

Oh yeah we did get the money from the gringo as his eyes were soulless it was a mistake on my end well, more like the fucking delivery service he used to deliver the money because it was a newspaper boy and I had to kidnap him because he kept sneaking and just being plain suspicious around our buildings and I didn't want any bombs going off but the kid explained and we check the money however "you're keeping some of it aren't ya twerp?" as he raised his hands and out of reflex I cut his right fingers then his left wrist, bringing out hundreds of dollars "your reflex did come in handy this time huh Soviet, I swear even a cop can reach for a tissue and you're out of sight like a damn magician then right behind the poor bastard" "Hmm, he's missing more than I expected from what I can see from here." (The two were having a conversation like drinking buddies that met up from years ago ignoring the screaming child.) Later on we got the rest but uhm he was dead.

For fourteen years I've been involved in every crime possible. "This'll be the last one" I say as I hop in a yellow cab and click a detonator exploding the entire city behind me that I spent 8 years doing covertly and I'm heading to a target that I stalked or kept an eye on for 2 years which was a 12 hour drive from the city.

(However there was a reason for this target and it was 2 years ago in a big clothing store…

He came across a 3'5 little girl with black hair as he was looking for more black tank tops and the little girl was an intolerable little shit, she just kept kicking at his shins, poking at him while pestering him with questions such as "do you know what's it like being in misery" or some shit and normally everyone would end up in dead situation however her mother wasn't even paying attention to her daughter at all.)

I decided to grant this adorable little shit the attention and a lesson she needed. Since there was a bathroom nearby I took the child in while covering her mouth. "I'm gonna make you regret annoying me" inside the locked single bathroom. I put my coat on the large surface of the rectangle sink but kept my fedora and monocle and picked up the frightened silent child by the armpits and brought her to my face. She's not too bad looking, quite my type actually now I got a look at her more clearly however it's time for the lesson so I kissed her soft wet lips as I tried to slip my tongue but it was blocked by her teeth however she opened up letting me get a full taste of her young mouth.

I've not done it with someone since a long time, as I've always been active in the field and nobody can catch my eyes as they don't do anything for me however this girl right here might be the one. After tonguing her mouth for about 10 minutes I pulled away as a string of salvia connected us. She was panting pretty heavily as it made my dick hard. Not to mention she seems to get the hang of things rather quickly.

"Interesting" I placed the child on her feet and undid my pants and tossed them with my underwear on top of my coat. "C'mon stroke it" I had to teach her how and I couldn't resist such hands as she licked the precum up with her small tongue so I slowly pushed it into her mouth reaching her throat, I nearly cummed but I want to save it for her mouth..yeah that'll be the lesson.

But I never expected or experienced something like this as she started sucking on it then adding her little tongue I couldn't resist but cum in her mouth nearly drowning her as she continued to suck on it. I poured more cum in her mouth rather than her throat…not so bad after all, she's quite the adorable little shit after all.

I must quell this hard thing of mine so maybe her first would do, since the lesson is already over I might as well. So I took off her skirt and panties revealing something wet and sticky so I tasted it with my two fingers and it was pretty damn sweet, ahh I want more of her.

So I picked her up by the hips and had her vagina at my mouth height and sucked away even when she peed in my mouth I drunk it like sweeten milk making her create more of those beautiful sounds. I sat her down as I kneeled down to kiss her but it seems she's eager as well. She came to kiss me first and I let her as we kept kissing as I picked her up again by the armpits and sat her on my dick letting it slip in as I kept cumming inside due to how tight it was.

I couldn't even get everything in but she was shedding a tear as she bled on my penis turning me on even more, so I grabbed her by the tongue as I delve deeper into her mouth. Exploring her little mouths mysteries and tongue twisters as I slowly kept moving her up and down as she started to wrap her little legs around me and I kept thrusting into her little body as I hold her down to cum deep inside of her making her little heartbeat accelerate a bit and I kept going til after the fifth time when I let go of her lips and suck on her nonexistence breast but to me I loved every single second of it mixed with her, I think moans. She asked why in a voice full of exhaustion and I stopped sucking but kept slowly going.

I don't remember what I said but I've ingrained her face forever into my memory when I looked at her messy black hair with her red face that matches her sweaty body not to mention her beautiful teal eyes that reeked of exhaustion as it seemed to rev me up to keep going to indulge her sinful body with this lost soul to meld into one as I licked her sweaty armpits under her shirt well for how long that lasted I don't remember, just that her face fits perfectly for the name "Mademoiselle of the sinful Akuma" meaning "My young lady of the sinful demon"

After wiping down her sweaty body. We walked around the store as I held her small hands ah that's right "here" I unwrapped a small candy that was butterscotch. I'm quite addicted to them so I put it into her mouth. She seemed to like it…hahh I'm not good expressing myself to this beauty but I do enjoy this lovely quiet walk here, well it's not that important as I can see I got my point across. After what I can presume that was about 10 minutes…I whispered something into her ear as I give her a final kiss but it lasted longer than our other ones as she doesn't want to let go before departing her to her mother who berated my dear little lady without worrying about her wellbeing hmm…

"She should be 6 six years old now" he reminisced, the cab stopped at a house when it was in the middle of nowhere with a single long dirt road and an all black 8.5x34 enclosed trailer with a three axle was in the yard. He opened the car doors to reveal bags of money.

About an hour later inside the car was a bag with clothes and alot of loaded fifteen round magazines for a beretta m9 and classical music was bumping and a three hour driver later, at 1:15am a parked backed up yellow cab with a trailer on it within the driveway in front of a certain house in the middle of the night.

I looks around as I put the fedora on while getting out the car "nobody's out or looking" I put my ear on the door for any sudden vibrations "and nobody's up" I use a spare key that I had made for a steep price for anyone else but to me it was like a dollar donation to the whiteys. (The door opens very quietly and closes the same way. He slowly pulls out his suppressed m9 with a black 7in rectangular suppressor and flips the switch to burst.)

(Boss should use one of those house planner apps or websites if its getting hard to get a point/visualization across to readers) [A/N: hmph, who cares about the readers. and I'm doing this for my sake so I can atleast help you narrate. Not to mention I go overboard with stuff involving building and such, plus I never used one of them and I don't plan on using any membership shit, No to mention coding or have to go through other shit to do to get what I want. Plus I'm "reverse engineering" certain lengths using my old closet door that should be about 73 inches in width -_-] (Try not to write out your life story next time drama queen also width is different) [It works and it works move on]

He goes down a 42 inch wide hallway and 542 inch long hallway with a one door down the middle of the hallway and two doors on the left and a door on the right leading to a water heater and a living room to the right of the entrance and a kitchen on the left.

He opens the second door on the right and its a pretty small room with two bunk beds. Without a second thought six shots were sent towards the children's head, dying the bed red. He close the door behind him and he opened the door on the left.

The mother was getting up only to have three shots into her body then three in the head.

He closed that door and brought "materials" out of the trailer to the front room and then he got the clothes after making sure everything was closed and locked. He went into the room at the end of the hallway.

Once he entered he closed to the point there was no noise and the room itself was bloody massive. He dropped his shoes off at the entrance and his coat, shirt and tie hung up on her hooks on the back door where her towel was. He dropped his pants and underwear at her dressers then his monocle, fedora and gun with a full loaded mag on top of the dresser.

"Still the same beautiful woman I've met that day" he looks at her, even though her hair that had its tips dyed dark blood red it just added to her charm. He slipped in her bed as it was against the wall as he cuddled her from behind tightly on the single bed of hers.

6:12am in the night, she woke up as this would be a time her mom would be getting her up but something was heavily blocking her and she couldn't move but the hands were very familiar, til she heard a very familiar voice "Is it time time to get up yet?" she looks over her shoulders to see nothing even tho it wasn't that dark, she thought about that day as his voice reminded her of him however she simply thought it was a dream as she thought her lust was getting the better of her, so she responded with her cute waking up voice "no its not" she then mindlessly kisses him passionately as she slowly falls asleep again in his embrace.

7:30 am in the morning, she woke up with something inside of her but the dream turned out to be true as she was laying naked in bed as usual but this time on top of a naked man. "You sleep well? You move pretty wildy so I set you in a more comfortable position for you and me but in the process it slipped in." He strokes the girl's soft hair as she cries laying upon him.

"Then can you tell me what's happening with my body?" she sits up wiping the tears off her face with the back of her hand and with the natural light shining into the room past the light curtains that wasn't bright but she can see that it was indeed the same man from that day.

After 2 hours of releasing the gauge of pressure for the young one I decided to scour her mother's room before we start cleaning, inside is a picture book that reads "I still loved him yet I can't forget him" "hnmm?" there's a photo of me and my daughter and…Trish "so, you're my daughter with the name Vivian huh…what a lovely name, my little daughter's grown up to be the lovely young wife of mines that any father wish they could have" "Tsk, mom said you came up with it because you've a terrible naming sense" hahh she's just like her mother crybaby to the end is what I thought when she pushed me further on the bed. 

"Let's do it father, in front of the useless bitch once more. Just like when I rode mommy's stomach…I love you father" she kisses me as her face turns bright red and slips it in swiftly mixing the crybaby's blood with her "It's like she's shedding a tear through us like the crybaby she is Vivian…I love you to my dear daughter" as she started moving with me as we were practically on top of Trish's corpse. So after spending some lovely time with my daughter I made sure to fill her up on the body of our beloveth Trish.

[Ughhhhh I can't believe I'm about to do this-_-](C'mon it fits pleasee author-san)[hahh ugh fine it does fit the mood after all…fucking hate reading shit like this but its an exception. so carry on -_-][However major disclaimer Mc's not an antihero by a long shot and that tag doesn't apply to me]

Ahem, one day after coming home a lil too wasted he passed out on top of Trish during a abusive sessions and he started talking gibberish and slurring but it was a sentence she always remembered "I-...I love you…however I-cant…love you the…same-normal… would…but I genuinely do and……. I'm sorry…" He stopped talking after that as he just slept naked on her naked body, she cried silently when she heard such words from a man of this caliber as she knows she's way too helpless so only a question escaped from her silent teary eyed face as she stroke her lovers hair as she normally would "why?" was the question she asked and with that question she instantly knew the answer…Revnick

(Since author doesn't want to say it, the answer is yes they did keep the picture book)

Vivian Novik

        I remember at the age of 4 both of my parents were divorced at least that what ma told me and my mom was an absolute drag to deal with. (Vivian was of course a little shit.) When I was at my old house, we were moving and needed to get some clothes for the two little crying assholes. I was bored out of my wits as usual and my mother wasn't paying attention like usual, so I decided to have a little fun and get strangers in trouble for no reason. Until I saw someone who for no reason I just didn't like and just kicked the man, however instead of shouting at me like they usually would he just stared at…me…then at my mother, I was confused and I didn't have a good feeling about this as he suddenly grabbed me.

I wanted to scream just to get this man in trouble as a last ditch effort but realized it was only muffled by a hand that reeks of blood and gunpowder but not surprisingly that my mother didn't even look my way. We were inside of a bathroom, I thought he was going to kill me which was kind of normal around the city and it wouldn't be my first time witnessing murder. But he started taking off his coat leaving him in a black work shirt with a dark grey clip on tie that reveals a dense muscular but skinny body. He sat the coat on the large rectangular sink but kept his monocle and fedora on.

He proceeded to walk over to me and pick me up by the armpits, it tickled a bit. Bringing me to his eye level…it was scary and weirdly embarrassing looking into his eyes til he kissed me which made my cheeks turn from white to red, then he put his tongue in as I wanted to not let it in but my curiosity got the better of me, it felt weird as his tongue assaulted me. He sucked on my tongue which made me make some weird sounds and noises as my heart started feeling weird. His breath smelled of pizza and orange juice and I wanted more of that smell as I continued to suck on his tongue.

He stopped as he sat me back down, which left me panting for more however he undid his pants revealing something long and hard. "Stroke it" he put my small soft hands on it, I barely could wrap my hands around it but his thing seemed to like my small hands as he used them to stroke it in a up and down motion. As I kept stroking his thing it got bigger and stuff kept leaking from it and I couldn't resist licking it, it tasted weird and familiar. "Now you're getting the hang of it" then he pushed his very smelly and long thing inside of my mouth, well more like my throat. As I continued to licked and eventually tried sucking on it as it kept going down my throat for a few minutes, something sticky entered my mouth and with all my effort I managed to swallow it all, tasting very familiar as well as making the heat down my vagina increased by the minute.

"Now for your first" he slid my skirt and panties off revealing something wet and sticky from my vagina, "don't worry you'll get use to it" He picked me up by the armpits again facing him as he slowly sat me on his thing entering my crotch, it hurts alot as I tried to screamed but he muffled it by kissing me as his thing kept penetrating me and it still hurt really really badly but it felt really good, I think there's something wrong with me as I kept kissing him while enjoying this painful experience but I just wanted more.

Then he poured something inside of my crotch but he kept going as he pulled up my shirt to suck on my chest. My face was flushed and my body was heating up as he kept pouring more inside of me, why is this happening to me again? I forgot after the fifth time he poured inside of me "why?" I spoke for the first in a daze he stopped sucking but kept penetrating "because you've annoyed me due to neglect and I decided to teach you a lesson however" he poured again making my body hotter than it already was "I've taken a liking and interest to you my dear little wife" (After what appears to be 30 minutes of the so called lesson)

He said something in my ear "If you can hold on for about two years, we can continue again my fair lady" his voice reverberated in my ear as I simply nodded and he put a piece of candy which tasted sweet. He held my hand as he gave me a final kiss that I would never forget as I learned that I loved that man. From that day on I longed for him but mom moved from that dangerous city but I've never wavered as I know I can do this for him.

At the age of 5; in kindergarten I fed the class pet hamster dark chocolate as I read in books from the library that it would kill them or something but I added something special to it for a better result, so during nap time I pretended to be napping and sneakily dropped some sweet candy for the little shit and went back to my mat.

It started convulsing and making weird noises that woke up everybody then it stopped as its little body exploded sending its bits and pieces all over the frightened children, one kid got a spine or bone fragments in its eye, I nearly pissed myself laughing which almost escaped to my mouth, watching their reactions as they saw something that they cared for blow up in their faces like a piñata is goddamn hilarious but I heard hand claps and a familiar voice but in the tone of a light laughter.

I looked back at the classroom door to see noone…maybe it was just my imagination. (However my dear little child, it was indeed Yuki and he was quite proud of your work.) Only a year left, my heart stealer…however that comes later I just nearly missed the teary eyed show because of that idiot.

The sound of their cries mixed with mostly fear and sadness with a rare bit of anger from the sensei…no that's not anger kehehehe that's worry. Yes worry that someone at this age would do something like this and anger that again someone would do this to a poor helpless creature, the worry for someone that's too damn guilty that they might be too afraid to confess because of their curiosity. Ahh such despair makes my mind feel at ease.

At the age of 6; around playground time a little bitch kept taking the swing from me, so I pulled her hair and smashed her face repeatedly into the pole of the swing.

Each time I slammed head into the pole as hard I could…the warm feeling kept coming back but this time it kept getting stronger as her head got bloodier. So I had a great idea as I saw the teachers coming over, I wanted to try something I saw once. I opened that bitches little mouth towards the pole and slammed my foot down and I kept repeating it. Her teeth bits fell out mixed with blood, she was gagging on her own blood, tears streaming down her face as she was hollering with every fucking stomp turning the warmth of mines into heat. My mouth was curved into a smile of pleasure as her disgusting blood splattered on me. "That's right squeal little, bitch I'll show you what it means to take a swing from me."

But my fun was interrupted by the teachers as they tried to get me off her…so I complied "You don't mess with Vivian bitch, I don't want to see that whore again" I spat on the bloody mess before getting another cheeky kick to her ribs which surprisingly cracked. The girl's mother wanted to sue, however when she went home, the school said that she died in a house fire…(the fuck!?) [it gets better narrator-san, Yuki ambushed the ambulance in a stolen garbage truck flipping it over into a candy store. When he saw the target was dead he found the house the girl lived at and killed the mother who was in the middle of preparing to leave and proceeded to burn the house down.]

When I got home my mom just yelled about how people are calling her phone with those damn brats crying and screaming but when she was done she just acted like usual again, not giving a damn about me but I've grown not to care about it. So I went to take a shower when the house suddenly shook but it went as it came and continued with my shower.

I went to bed naked as usual because its my room and it feels nice; but around 6:12am my body woke up on its own as I never wanted to because of fucking school…seriously its fucking annoying already. However I was met with something heavy yet a comforting feeling. I look over to see nothing. "Is it time to get up" The familiar voice asked in a daze, so I responded as best as I could  "no, not yet" and I kissed the person passionately but it would be more appropriate to say it was instinct then I went right back to sleep.

The dreams happened again, him sucking on my breast even though there's nothing there but it gave me a weird slight confidence boost as I watched him like a mother watching her newborn passionately suck on her breast as he moved down to my vagina making me feel things I've never felt before even when I peed he drank it like its fresh spring water. It made me curl my toes as he drank my pee with weird noises escaping from my mouth.

I wished he stopped but he kept going and then moved to my butt and like the animal he is, he licked between my cheeks repeatedly til he stopped at my butthole and without any warning he started sucking while tonguing it. It made my vagina convulsed, leaking pee all over him. I know this bastard is having fun watching my pitiful self like this. When he was done he would just suck on my toes and lick my feet, it tickled and made me giggle, I guess I can forgive him a bit for such torture. [(kawaii-desu nee)]

After that he wouldn't do anything else aside from kissing my neck and my lips. That idiot only stares at me like some creepy pervert telling me sweet nothings as he constantly feels and caresses my body. Wahh such a tease that idiot is always meeting my gaze even when I turn back from embarrassment. (she's bright red) [indeed she is kekeke]

Hm? Oh yeah I forgot about this one. When I was 1 I hated diapers and didn't like wearing anything below, so sometimes when dad is sleeping especially on the couch I tug on on his pants or underwear for some of his penis milk which he never deny me of but he wouldn't wakeup sometimes so I peed in his mouth and watched him drank it subconsciously which normally wakes him up but there's other times when he mistakes me for mom and starts sucking on my vagina til I peed more or I made a noise but I would always greet him with my smile he loves seeing and lets me drink his penis milk. Even though he's pretty weird, that's what makes us a family, our own little weirdness.

At 7:30am I woke up again but my mom wasn't here but I was laying on a very familiar man that was the key torture element to my dreams and such and there was something inside of me very deeply. Even when I try to sit up it just kept going, so I layed down on his chest. "You were moving wildly, so I decided to make you a bit more comfortable" even his own voice was true as it have been. So I cried like a little bitch as he caressed my hair.

"Can you do something about the heat that doesn't go down, even when I use my fingers it keeps going and I didn't tell ma because she'll just ignore me" I pleaded with him as my panting increased "then we'll finish off from two years ago as I teach you and your body"

During the first time it hurted alot but my body kept moving as I wish it had as he cummed inside of me the first time sending constant heat into my womb he calls it. The rest of the way of his sex ed he was really nice and sweet despite how he acts but he moves like a beast.

After the sex ed he said something I was expecting "you're mother is dead and so are those two small siblings" however he surprised me once again as I thought he would lie to me "So let's get you used to cleaning the scene, since we already from the same city" he walked out of the room naked as I followed him. We did 5 hours of cleaning everything. Not gonna lie fucking disgusting but as I expected very cool.

He mentioned something about games, which sounds fun. Later I learned how to thrash my voice but it still sounded so cute. What the hell Pandora!? Aside from that it didn't discourage me as I kept thrashing about on this guitar game with Yuki oh btw the rooms were remodeled so they look like a massive room with sound proofing equipment. So there's a door that leads to the heater and the main area.

(...hey author-san I'm not sure if you know this but uhh we're missing a bathroom. like after rereading this we're really missing that damn bathroom) [uhhh are you sure? I'm 90% sure I added a bathroom…somewhere](You're unbelievable)

(Btw boss, we're getting to that point. So do you want to use a realistic time for the healing process or a semi realistic time?) [Uhhhh…lets gets for a semi realistic time] (btw this is her still six years old just telling bits and pieces here and there.)

One day we drove for about forty minutes to a tattoo shop that looks very fucking sketchy and it was called The Cell but the man had a ton of piercings tattoos with one side of his hair shaven and the other side braided with beads and the middle flowed freely down his back, he wore rectangular prescription glasses as well. "We meet again Soviet like always, any ink and piercings anywhere for money" He spoke with an Irish accent. "For the wife of mine, my old friend Warden, same price as always" Slavera smiled as he spoke to him. So I got a little ghost saying boo on my right cheek. It was so damn adorable that I decided to get the word boo above both of my eyebrows and it stings a bit, but I'm not a bitch like my mother, I'm strong damnit.

Yuki got this weird ink on my right breast that reads in italics "Mademoiselle of the sinful Akuma" which had a nice ring to it. He paid the man $537 in total, which surprised me how much it cost but the man's performance is well worth it. It took about two weeks for them to heal. He would take me to run 2 miles around a baseball field at night which later evolved to 4 miles. It was hell but he said "It feels good to run endlessly don't you think. It's like the world try to enclose you but the faster and longer you go the better the breeze." I think there's something wrong with him however he wasn't wrong…it truly did feel good, til I blacked out for no reason whatsoever. 

Further down the line he took me back to the shop to get my spine down, which wasn't comfortable but I bore through it but he wasn't done, he got me an entire fucking right sleeve for my entire right arm that connects to my right hand which took about forty hours and twenty minutes, I slept through that somehow.

The man however was an absolute machine he didn't even look tired, just lasered focus like a kid with adhd, it was magic. It was a dead forest with a midnight above and ghost floating about connected to the cemetery with a graveyard, walking skeletons with hoods and scythe's on my hand and a old decrepit crypt on my inner palm. Yeah that was over twenty thousand dollars and it took about two months to heal.

A few days after we went again because I had told Slavera I had an idea for what I wanted, it was of course "GET PWNED BITCH" in all caps and thick black bold font on my upper left arm with a black rose intersected with a greatsword stabbing a crying child on my left hand and DIE on the bottom of my foot that was like a stamp.

At the age of 8 I was pregnant with twins and by Athena's glory I didn't want it, but he suggested something I like "you can kill it and keep its eyeballs as a lovely souvenir for it to brighten the scenery a bit." He was right. Not only was it great I also for the first time gave birth somewhere in the house as we both saw it was annoying to deal with a hospital but hey that's what books are for. Not to mention the beautiful pair of green and light blue eyes.

It wasn't hard to kill the little shits despite being weakened. The knife took their endless noise away as I stared it into its hollow eye sockets with a twisted smile matching Yuki's; but he helped me with the clean up. In return we got some nice looking decorations. Huhuhu children are helpful after all. (reading that made me think of the conjuring, good movie btw…well from as a child I watched but I still say its a good movie)

Taylor Blade

        At the age 5; I don't want to see mommy in pain, even if their hits hurt and sometimes their pranks will hurt even more…I wish daddy was still here. Maybe he could help me without worrying mommy but he can't because he's gone forever.

(The girl begins to weep in a bathroom alone as she attempts to hide from the world and the bullies, she doesn't voice it but her tears fell silently upon her legs as she begins to mourn for her dead father who died as a police officer who was sent to work in the city that Yuki was doing crime at. He died in an armed robbery and her mother was equally devastated when they got the news. The mother had to take multiple jobs to at least sustain herself and her children, not to mention she was dealing with a five year old, a 3 year old and her baby that just turned 1. She was under constant stress as her bosses gave her no sympathy and just worked her. However she has about 2 co-workers that at least try to help but she refused as she didn't want her kids to see her like this however the five year old could already tell her mother is in distress, leading her into early onset of depression which wasn't shown as she had an incredible will to mask the sadness with a smile that any mother would love to see.) [arigato]

I left the bathroom after cleaning my face even though it's scary to deal with people. I got good grades with my lowest being a C and my highest being a B even though it was very hard to concentrate because of the other kids but I don't want to say anything as they would just tell mom and she's already dealing with enough so i shouldn't bother and do the best I can.

At the age of 9; Schools been terrible and the only place of solace is my own room or the cold showers that clears my mind a bit but I messed up and got my report card. It was bad I was getting caught up in useless thoughts and had the lowest grade being a F with the highest being a D. Mom's gonna cry when she sees this, so when the kids were dropped off at a certain stop, I got off as well without worrying about the driver noticing.

I decided to go to this house that had a Yellow cab parked in reverse with a trailer. So I knocked on the door. I wanted to stay here for a bit so I could atleast build up confidence and if she asked I could say I'm at a friend's…even though I don't have any friends. When I try to make friends I just get bullied even more and honestly didn't want to get involved with people as it would make mom worry even more.

Then the door opened revealing a tall man in a black Tank top and black cargo pants but his eyes were scary to look at but I steeled my resolve. "Who?" He says as he looks down at me a 4'2 9yr old. "Can I stay here for a while, mommy's gonna get mad at me for my report card if she sees it. I don't want her to worry anymore" this is so nerve racking. He looked up for some reason until he hit me with a question "You've any way to contact your mother?" he looks back inside to see what's on tv. "Yes, yes I do" dang it I stuttered.

I reached into my backpack to show him my phone. "Then you may come inside, my wife should be fine with this" he opens the door for her even more. "I won't be here for long" I walked in and stood there not knowing what to do as he closed the door.

He called to someone "Vivian, come here sweetie" a girl at the age of 12 with a height of 4'7 and her hair was black with red tips wearing a white male tank top with grey sweatpants, she has tattoos and walks like one of those bad people mommy and daddy talked about.

"Yes, anything's wrong" (she speaks like a toxic loli but her tone's a bit low and aggressive.) She caught a glimpse of me and raised an eyebrow "is this your daughter my dear husband" she's so young compared to him…I wonder if they're siblings?

"No, she's going to be staying with us" "tsk, alright then" "Are you guys siblings?" my curiosity got the better of me again, he'll probably shout at me for having an opinion however he simply walked to the girl.

"H-hey what are you doing you idiot" he kisses her for about a minute straight before petting her head "No, she's my wife" then he received a punch to his side "You idiot what the hell's ya problem" she was visibly red as she was toss over his shoulder as she kept hitting his back "I'm gonna deal with my little problem. Tv remote is on the couch and there's left over pizza and oranges in the fridge, if you need salt its iodized in salt packets in the drawers not to mention red top milk" the door closed and locked behind him as there was weird noises that followed.

"Weird people" I thought…I sat my backpack down and went to the kitchen. "Where's the cups?" I wondered. I looked over to the counter to find some paper cups and found uhh…"why are there three refrigerators?" I thought as I went to the sink to get water.

Now for the TV thing…since I only had my phone to watch stuff on I pretty much don't know how this works as mom didn't have money for this. Hmm I guess I'll watch what's already on and without realizing it I fell into a deep sleep…a sleep I haven't had in years. I dreamt of how the family was whole together and mom wasn't in trouble with money…such thoughts need to be let go so she won't worry.

11:23 pm I woke up and the door opened revealing two individuals coming out; They both were in black chinos with black suspender holsters carrying a gun of some sort and a white shirt with a black clip on tie with black blank trucker hats with black nylon gloves carrying car keys.

"Come on lets go" the man says as he leaves out the front door. I followed suit as the girl locked the door behind us and he unhinged the trailer. During our thirty minute drive we was parked in reverse at my house…eh!? "What're we doing here?'' I asked, a wee bit disturbed.

"My wife has an interesting idea that I quite like myself" they put on a black steel faceless mask with only eyeholes "Do you know what it is? It might help you out" the girl sounded rather playful as they both closed the door Hmm "no I don't know what is it" I followed them and a knock on the door was heard as it was opened without asking who was it, my 5 year old little brother "one down~" the girl said as a loud bang resounded from the gun she fired at my 7 year old brother's face splattering him everywhere and waking me up.

My mom was about to run to the door when the man suddenly kicked it opened sending it swinging and shooting my five year old sister and something was in my hands aimed at my mother "NOOOOOO" I screamed with tears of absolute despair and helplessness *BANG* the girl no I sent my teary eyed mother's head all over the place as her headless corpse was sent back flying when I pulled the trigger. The gun made my wrist go weak and limp. I collapsed on the pavement of the entry of my house as I was then carried away and put inside of the taxi by the man. The girl pulled something out of her pants pocket and threw it inside then the house magically caught fire but either way I wanted her to be freed from all the stuff she was dealing with…but not like this, especially when she held her hand out when she was sent flying back…however the flames were pretty.

(454 casull is a dangerous round after all and yes they were 6 inch 454 casull revolvers)

They were laughing like clowns as they blasted daft punk while speeding away. "It still hurts but not as much as the first time" "Its what happens when you fire something of that round" they were conversing like it was a another day til "Why…why me?" I asked in a tone that showed my true nature; a helpless little girl that could only rely on her helpless mother for emotional support even when I've no one in this world I always had my mother when father wasn't here. She was taken as easy as she was given to me, I fell too deep in the hole of abyss and the only thing that can comfort me is the coldness of the dark.

"I've taken interest into someone and only you are as helpless as your mother. Your emotions brought quite a take to me as it seems you've something that most doesn't, which allowed you to fall in the dark, you my fair maiden shall be treated under our care for now on, don't ya think my so-called husband Yuki?" The girl was clapping her hands as the taxi went 120 to 72 "It is indeed as Vivian says" Vivian and Yuki…he has a weird name for someone his skin color. (wow racist) [she has a fair point, Yuki is a weird for my kind of people] (the author's racist as well)

However I guess these two will be my comfort? I don't even know anymore…the car stopped suddenly. "Since you're in your gakkou uniform I guess you'll still be fine" they both flicked their hair as they got out the car with masks on "is this going to be another one of those situations again?" I was rather worried as I didn't want to deal with that again.

"Hmm? We're getting ready for our daily run, you can come out if you're a little naughty brat" she leaves the door opened as she went back to the trunk getting naked I presumed…yeah I rather stay inside and listen to daft punk according to his phone.

(Author forgot to do his job again :( so I'll do it for him, ahem; Navy blue workshirt, no bra actually Novik doesn't wear one either, pleated beige long skirt, pantsu, black biker shorts and black sneakers. that's her school uniform you lazy fuck.) [Fuck you and arigato narrator-san. I forgot-_-]

After a few minutes the trunk close as they got in the taxi in a black sweater with the hood up, black cargo pants and black combat boots then Vivian opened the glovebox revealing of a plethora of things "here you go" she opens a hard case revealing a right eye blue monocle connected to a ear cuff chain with a bridge "now we can start" he put it on as he began to drive again but with the windows down letting the wind hit our faces…its relaxing with the late night winds plus music like daft punk but…it changed to something called Phonk and I've not seen a car especially a taxi move like this. I was terrified at first but I joined them on the enjoyment as I for the first time in my life was genuinely enjoying something and a laughter escaped from me blending in with their laughter and the music.

But it was later killed as I had to run but it was exactly as Vivian told me it would be and yeah it was freeing like alot has been lifted off my shoulders, until I blacked out. A few days later I think we went to this super sketchy place called The Cell and the guy looked terrifying, however he's really when you get to know him.

Well I got inked…but it was two cute little things I wanted; a grim reaper drinking coffee and a plague doctor bunny enjoying a milkshake with crows and ravens flying above them on my right hand while Vivian got me the "Desperate rabbit.exe" on the under my right eye and the word Kill on the left side of my hand and Yuki got me a pocket watch that reads 7:35 in roman numerals on my chin with its chain connected to a anchor splashing in water and gears, the gears and water went all-round my neck to my shoulders plus my spine was done. By the time it was done I was sore all over and yeah it hurts especially the neck but I eventually got used to it. But I was astounded by Slavera paying more than thirty-two thousand dollars.

When I was comfortable or more like three months after I was healed, we waited a week to be taught sex ed Yuki was of course just like what Vivian said gentle and caring but a beast however when she joined she was so rough with my body, once even after I cum she'll fist me til shes satisfied, seriously what's wrong with that girl she's so erotic.

Later down the line I got a pair of black and gold rectangle reading glasses with little black skulls and skeleton on the legs, I got them because they help me play games a bit better and they're stylish not to mention the piercing on my left nostril for thirty-five bucks as I thought it would me suit and it quite did as the other two agreed.

At age 10; I got pregnant with twins and I was scared they would want me to keep it, I don't even want to be a bother but Vivian told me the same thing Yuki told her and I went through it as I saw it was a better option however Vivian instantly took advantage of me when I felt something familiar from her "we already knew plus I wanna get first dibs." She then thrusted inside of me with that monstrous thing of hers but something else came from behind "Don't leave me out babe" Yuki has awoken. Waaah these two demons trapped me at my lowest, I'll get them back somehow…

Later on I gave birth to two boys which was so painful but I was weakened and it was time. "Its easy, you can do it" Vivian hands me a blade and I resolutely stab the blade into their neck then sliced their neck as their blood sprayed on me with their hollow eye sockets staring at me then there was handclaps from the two. It would've ticked me off however…I can call them my lovers or wife and husband? Either way doesn't matter to me, I love them both.

"After such valiant effort we should reward you with a kiss" Vivian says as she assaulted my mouth without me refusing after what seems minutes she left off leaving me gasping for air as I was assaulted again but it was Yuki. These two demons I swear.

At age 12; We were finishing up moving into what Yuki called the main house which is technically his house. It was a three hour drive from here and it had a long single dirt road that leads to a 1 story rectangular house with a massive basement that leads down into multiple floors ranging from weaponry to Video games.

One of the games was a capsule of some sort called VR and it was hella fun…however when there's someone annoying in the game or any game we track them down and uhh give them a bit of surprise. Ya know it's quite annoying when someone keeps spouting nonsense about friendship and let's go on an adventure so they'll simply die in the beautiful flames created by us or a bullet. But not everyone was killed, most were just repeatedly pked til they were level zero, the ones we killed were beyond annoying with their so-called justice talk…so why not shut them up at the source.

We chose Assassin as our base class with the race set to humans; Yuki chose rapier [36in blade] and talismans as a weapon, Vivian of course went with a Zweihänder (90in blade) and but surprisingly a chain, and I being the smallest decided to go with dual daggers [(19in blade)]and throwings.

Our ink/tats are still seen on our characters as it recognizes it as a part of us and same with my glasses and piercing however I had to scan it on the side of the pod to recognize them as a custom accessory and their own private ID.(or whatever its called) We chose for clothing as a collective is being shirtless with no bras only a black torn hooded capes with beige hakamas that stops at the waist while we go barefooted and our ID's or username was shinobi then our last name, for instance mine's Shinobi Blade. The very first thing that happened when we spawned into the beginners town was to test out the game's controls.

Which was relatively easy as we activated stealth, that is if Vivian and Yuki weren't rushing for the first kill, but I won't be done. Vivian was at a low angle at a very fast speed with one hand on the Zweihänder on her back and when she was near a npc talking to a player she twisted her body to the side with her zweihänder cleaving both of them in one hit sending blood everywhere as she started laughing as she continued slaughter meanwhile Yuki was poking holes while dodging forward and I on the other hand was going for those little neck of theirs.

Either way it was fun to let your body move like that but we still play other games while once in a while going out to town or in other cities to do a little shopping or have little fun events.

[Yuki's backstory coulda been better and alot more uhh backstory but oh well I'm satisfied with this result]

0