Chapter 1 The MC
1.1k 10 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I always felt like the world was boring, there was no randomness, just schemes that made the rich richer and the poor poorer. Nothing changed for the better and the world was crumbling, due to our own faults.

There is just so much hate in all humans, we hate the homeless, the LGBTQ, different ethnicities, race, political standing, wealth disparity, work, and if pineapples should go on pizza (I don’t care about that).

We are all becoming so desensitized to this cruel world and seeking out escape in media and other entertainment. I personally liked to read, it just felt simpler and let me imagine all that I want with my own interpretation… It gave me a sense of freedom.My personal preference has always been fantasy. After all, who doesn’t want to wield a glowing sword or shoot magic? But I always found realistic fantasy more interesting. I wanted to know the nitty gritty parts of it, how the world is affected, what damage is caused by it, and finally how humans adapted to it or the main character.

Just to be clear, by fantasy I mean elements that humans can’t control or handle for centuries or millennia to come, where I would likely be dead by then so it is considered fantasy to me. That means science fiction is also a favoured genre of mine just to a lesser extent due to the weird amount of unwillingness to explore the technology or to have the main character not just be a super intellectual that knows how all the machines and doodads work (I mean that is the biggest work of fiction in the novels, can’t they just have a main character that just, I don’t know be normal?)

Anyway my rant aside, I was always lurking in novel sites and just enjoying what people that just liked to write wrote, especially the fan-fics because it is always fun to be able to fact check the author to know what they're trying to do, or to better understand the world that they envisioned. I personally like the Pokémon ones due to some of the unique spins on it like *A Random Pokemon Journey* because of the novel idea of random wheels of fate that decides how the main character proceeds that even the author can’t predict.

Sadly I noticed a lack of SCP fan-fics that were good or coherent, but I lived my life as an above average 20 year old British fellow who likes to drink tea (I can say this because I'm a British IRL suffering from American autocorrect(help)). I had light Hot Chocolate coloured skin and an impressive dark brown semi straight curly Afro, I had a masculine jawline and a proportionate face and dark brown dirt eyes. I was a 5,11 male with an impressive (I hope it is) 7 inch schlong, and had muscle where it counted that made me look like I went to the gym (I didn’t). My mental capability is impressive but I suffer from a major case of procrastination and hatred for being told what to do.

I never really cared about life much some would call it apathy but I knew better, I just didn’t care about the greater world I cared about what I loved which was reading, carving, playing games, hanging out with friends and going around finding new shops and restaurants to explore to show of or enjoy personally.

But honestly if I died tomorrow I wouldn’t care, but I hoped I could reincarnate to do better or to see more of the world than stay here. Don’t get me wrong I have traveled decently in my life but it didn’t have any mystery or flare that truly grabbed me. And about me missing my friends or family… well that wasn’t really a problem because they would move on I would to, that sounds awful but try to remember all the people that have come and gone in your life. Old childhood friends that have been left behind, grandparents that died peacefully in their sleep, relatives or friends that moved abroad and you lost contact with. That is what I mean by I would get over it and so would they because it is a way of life, it may hurt at first but then it would be over.

Anyways, I died. No truck, no lightning, no incurable disease or dangerous virus. To be honest I don’t know how I died, all I remember was that it was a normal day of walking through reading to go to my architectural stone masonry class that I had to take the train to in London, it honestly a bother to do. But then out of nowhere a searing pain in my head like molten metal writhing inside my skull started, I could barely start to curse before poof dead… well darkness which I mean is death if what happened next is to indicate.

 

“Hi all I’ll be copying ‘a random pokemon journey’ with its roulette system for powers, abilities, skills and items. But it will have my own personal twist, don’t worry I got permission to do this by the author Loskro1. I highly suggest checking out his content for yoursel“

Should I show the full Systems list of Abilities
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Don't Care
Total voters: 35 · This poll was closed on Nov 25, 2023 02:23 PM.
37