Chapter 16 Olivia
576 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AHHH the sound of Birds screeching and chirping. A wonderful way to wake up that I had been experiencing for the last week. Yea it's been a week since I came to this world. Peaceful as hell but nothing ever happens. 

Well something did happen. The sexy Sasquach Lady finally stopped messing with my mind. Or I had just built up an immunity to it. I think the latter reason is bang on the money though. I remember on the first day that we met that I had started mentioning our interactions more and have more detailed memories of our talks (not really talks but more bumping into her).

She is like a stalker or yandere, just staying out of my periphery watching my every move. Over the days after my first interaction with the Bigfoot that I now call Olivia coming from Olive e.i the colour of her eyes. She was like a scared puppy and I think she found solace in my company. I found it quite cute, even if she tried to stop me from remembering her.

Persevering was the way I got through her tough exterior, and some bribes of food. It was slow but effective with her slowly getting closer and closer to me until now where she sleeps on the other side of the cave from me. 

‘You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.’ Well I’ll break it down for you into a guid you can follow to get your very own Bigfoot babe!! Starting from when you first met her.

  • First Day - Meeting: Make your presence known to the Bigfoot, do not try to approach when she is highly vigilant. Then Interact with Bigfoot. Try to make yourself seem as un hostile as possible, relaxed body language and showing vulnerable spots like your back. Then give the Bigfoot food or place it in a location you know she will find said food. You do this to associate yourself with positive memories in her mind. (Remember to be careful of her mind bullshit when interacting with her.)
  • Second Day - Reinforcement: Do much like you did the previous day but also do something proactive, expand the cave to have more room in it for example. Make yourself seem reliable to the fine Lady. Maybe try to gain her favour by placing flowers you collected earlier that day next to the food you prepare for her. Go on a walk to the stream and try to get her to approach you. Fill up your Inventory with water (if you have one) when you're at the stream. Walk around and collect flowers, then try to find nice Big Booty Lady. Give said flowers to said Big Booty Lady, Bigfoot Ladies apparently love that gesture of kindness and will become closer to you.
  • Third Day - Involvement: Cooperate with the Lady in small inconsequential tasks, maybe ask her to pick some flowers or collect some more branches for the fire. Have her help pile up the rocks created from expanding your cave. The objective is to make her feel necessary and relied upon. Maybe also do some serenading after you realise she likes your singing. Also remember to talk with her, try to convey or show what different words mean. Prepare to improve your cave to appear better to Bigfoot Lady. Remember to try to talk to her so she feels like you are paying attention to her, you most likely are putting all your attention on her already though.
  • Fourth Day - Interaction: Get closer to the Lady, if she hasn’t already become closer from the previous days. Try teaching her stuff, for example how to track prey, skin prey, start a fire, cook and later clean hide and turn it into a usable product. Bigfoot ladies apparently love learning new things especially when it comes to hunting. (She really enjoyed watching me hunt a Deer for her.) Also try to touch / sit next to her. I didn’t need to do this due to her sitting or walking next to me at every available opportunity. She may touch or prod you but do what I did and return the favour.(Don’t be a creep) Notice that she looks down a lot and wonder why.
  • Fifth Day - Profit: Enjoy your previous day's labour and just have fun with your bigfoot lady. Finish expanding your cave and spruce it up. Make it look enticing to the Lady. Enjoy her happiness when you allow her to add stuff to your cave. She becomes more flirtatiou—----------- [Redacted]---------------- Bigfoot Lady is very happy and chooses to stay in your cave, hopefully forever.
  • Sixth Day - Self Motivate: Do something with the system you lazy bastard.

That was roughly the steps I took to now have a sleeping beauty next to me. I may have done more than that but that is what I believe needs to be done to get a hot Bigfoot Lady into your home. Turning towards said Goddess I again marvelled at her form. Even asleep I couldn’t help soaking in the sights.

Olivia was on her side with her front facing towards me. She was a giant compared to humans at 3.2 metres (10.5 feet) tall. You couldn’t tell it with a blissful and cute sleeping face. How I  just wanted to pinch that little face. 

Adorable small pink plump lips that looked very kissable. 

A button nose that was asking to be booped. 

A brow that I would liken to a Gorilla, wait, a cute Gorilla!! A cute one! It wasn’t as pronounced or obvious but it was there, and It is perfectly set into her face and helped express her emotions. Especially when she is fed, she gets so excited and happy, her brows raising up in an expression that screams joy!

Her scrunched eyelids hid piercing Olive eyes that she used to observe the world with innocent wonder uncorrupted by modern society.

Olivia's smooth cheek bones made her cheeks look chubby and full. Those chubby cheeks stained in rosy red looked like she had a permanent blush. (Adorable)

Zooming out to look at her whole face, you would see that she had a circular head and round face. The perfect canvas that all her captivating traits are painted on.

All her attributes came together to form a beautiful cute face that attracted me like a magnet.

She had a blissful and cute sleeping face that I just wanted to pinch and play with.

I was dissatisfied that I couldn’t mark her face with a pepper of kisses, but strong relationships required time. I wanted to build a strong bond with her instead of lusting purely for her body.

Speaking of her body. I couldn’t quite see her fur colour in this dark cave now, but I knew it was a beautiful Auburn that juxtaposed her Golden skin tanned to perfection by the Sun. 

Olivia's hair was slightly different from her fur with the difference in thickness and length, with it draping down along her back, ending midway down. Her hair colour along with her curves created striking silhouettes under the setting Sun, her hair glowing in an almost dark red hue. Her stunning visage set against the pink sky, as she sang with me, well more like hummed.

Her frame lacked fur, not a single hair from her chest to her lateral (Just above the crotch). Her back was the inverse, being covered in her lustrous fur that was very strokable (She let me pet her once, I was so happy!). The exception to the wrapping of fur was her DUMP TRUCK downstairs that didn’t have a hair on it. Leaving it smooth and oh so enticing.

Looking at her build, you would accuse her proportions as fake or exaggerated. Her bosom rose up and down in a rhythmic cycle that paraded her impressive handful of boobs. By that I mean that each breast was slightly smaller than her head. 

I had been extremely wrong when I had previously estimated their size. Because I don’t know the fucking breast cup size thing women use, what size is I cup? Don’t know!!!

Anyyywayyyy back to the treasure chest if you get what I’m saying. They defied gravity with their perkiness. Anime girls would be proud when they realised their absurd jiggle physics worked in reality. Cute pink nipples graced these luscious globes adding the finishing touch to any man (or woman's) wet dream.

Further down her front was her hidden garden. Her auburn hair covered her vagina from the world. I was honestly happy about that, I was already using my willpower to resist ravaging her now. However I was keen to explore it in the future.

Now downtown heading towards the BAKERY, and aoh laurd o mighty! That was an ass. Carved from the finest muscle, with the juiciest jiggle that drew you in like a blackhole. Set on the widest of hips to accommodate its gargantuan size. And OOO those tasty thighs that deserve to be in some thigh high socks. Only the inner thighs were bare of hair though.

Still it was an ass man's dream, and it was my future. I had always liked pear bods over the classic hourglass figure. That isn’t to say she isn’t very well toned with muscles, I could literally see a burgeoning six packs. I for some reason expected an eight or ten pack but I guess they’re like humans with six abs being more common than others.

That also reminded me that apparently Olivia hadn’t interacted with any sapient creature other than her mum. Well I think that was what she was trying to convey with her charades. I was too busy looking at her assets. (Joking)

Those getting mad at me appraising and lusting for her body, I would like to counter with the fact that she did it first. She stalked around gauging my strength, hunting efficiency and my weapon. What weapon, you ask? The one between my legs. Yes by weapon I mean dick. 

Now she had a tough time doing that due to its hidden nature, but once she realised shaking and flaunting her good got a reaction out of me she became an incisive tease. Bending over at the waist to pick up flowers. Sticking out her chest when looking for praise. Her little smirks when she knew I was staring really revved my engines. 

It ultimately came to a head when she bent down in front of me to place some flowers on the boulder table she wanted to add. Bowed at the waist, her plump derriere wiggled and swayed, showing off everything to me. Noticing my perverse stare, she gave me a big toothy grin and shook her bum invitingly. 

Closing the distance between us, I now stood behind the teasing beauty. Olivia realising that she had me where she wanted pressed her curvaceous butt onto me. Pushing and rubbing herself on me in a courting manner.

Of course I couldn’t help popping a boner who, (that isn’t gay) could resist such a temptress!! I mean I could have used mind over body, but why would I? The minx was obviously trying to attract my attention.

Slowly rising like the Sun in the morning, my penis unsheathed itself in all its 23 inches. A radiant red that demanded your attention. It was unnerving to have a canine like cock, but I didn’t get to choose what body I was currently in. I now had a bone-r, literally as most mammals have a bone in their penis called a Baculum. Don’t ask me how I know this.

Olivia loved what she saw, I vow to all that I saw heart pupils in her beautiful eyes. She tried to press herself against my penis but failed due to our height gap. I could have taken her then and there, but I used my willpower to instead give her a little spank instead. 

I wanted to fuck her of course, but I think I would prefer to fuck her when I made a better bed. I also just wanted to take this slow, I had after all noticed that something was happening in her head. She was getting smarter extremely fast, not in a ‘she learnt more so is wiser’. But in a regaining of clarity sort of way. 

She originally had toddler levels of intelligence or Chimpanzee levels but a few days later she was at late teen levels of intelligence, now using words I had taught her. I didn't want to do something until she asked for it using words. I guessed you would take this as a dominance play.

Instead I grabbed her into a tight Bear hug, practically enveloping her in my fur and massive body. She thought it was breeding time but it was instead cuddling time.

I was glad I didn’t fall to the horny. It really helped create intimacy between us after she stopped pouting adorably in my arms. She did giarate her hips rubbing her caboose onto my pole. I was in monk mode. 

After our impromptu cuddle, she became very clingy and refused to leave my side, clinging onto my arm like a Koala Bear. I however enjoyed how she became clingier afterwards. She started closing the distance and hugging me and rubbing herself on me. (I could die in peace after that squish) 

I could still smell a bit of her sent on me now. Furthermore, she became so clingy in fact that it led to her finally sleeping in my cave last night. Hey, I’m not a man that would complain about an absolute win! 

I was sad that she didn’t want to sleep with me but I think it was her little vindictive plot to get back at me. I came to that conclusion after a little smooch she gave me before skipping to her new bed, swaying her hips along the way. What great use of [Mind Over Body] to stop that growing erection.

But there you have it! An innocent soul seduced by a bombshell beauty!!

=======

I however, seriously needed to get moving on to System related tasks like getting more Mission, and rolling for the tickets my 22 survival points netted me… Hold on a minute it's supposed to be 21 survival points. Why was it 22?? Pulling up my Status screen I had my answer.

 

—————————————— RANDOM DRAW ——————————————

 

NAME: Brace Gresdine 

RACE: Arctotherium Angustidens

AGE: 10

TITLE: none

Survival points: 21 [4 A Day]

Missions: None

Exchange: 10

Inventory: 

 

  • Important: Bundle of Pink Flowers
  • Resources: Rock 19%, Branches 23%
  • Water: Full
  • Food: Half a Deer,
  • Miscellaneous: Wooden Pole, Arows Sign, Arrow Sign (damaged)

 

TRANSFORMATIONS: - None

CONCEPTS: - None

ABILITIES: - Human Lifespan (120) [MAX], Maximum Potential [MAX], Weak Presence Sense [Max], Strengthened Claws and Teeth 26%[1], Mind Over Body 13%[1]

SKILLS: - Observe [Max], Archeology 0%[1], Singing 96% [1]

ADDITIONAL EFFECTS - None

CONDITION - Stable; Happy

————————————————————————————————————

 

I had developed my Skills and Abilities quite well but I could honestly do better if I had tried to, and maybe also using my System more. I just didn’t like the thought of relying on something so much. 

That was off topic though, I had figured out why I had one more point then I should have.

Survival points: 22 [Earn 4 A Day] My survival difficulty has apparently increased… Shit I really had to focus up. I don’t think the difficulty increased naturally. It was too peaceful, I had all the food I could hunt and the temperature was only getting warmer and easier to live in. 

No it was probably some cryptid like Olivia next to me. I would have to prepare better for the upcoming threat and for my continued survival. I would say this is reason enough to start getting stronger. 

Gazing over at the sleeping cutie that had little trail of drool going down her face. Adorable. A fire inside me burnt as I gained more motivation to become so strong that I could destroy all who wished to harm my Furry!!

Now… time to spend some points and spin that fucking Skill ticket!!

 

Olivia's Status, The Titles are hidden to Brace due to him specifying stuff like, what is her height,? How old is she? What is her race?

So if he asked the right questions he would figure out what continuity he's in.

Just thought I would add that so no one would question how he doesn't know where he is yet.

————————————————————————————————————

 

NAME: Olivia

RACE: Yeren (Homo Sapiens Noctis)

AGE: 19

TITLE: [One of the SCP-1000] [Mind Bender] [Forgotten Race] [Recovered Brilliance]

SIZE: 3.2 Meters (10.5 feet)

WEIGHT: 276 kg

SKIN COLOUR: Golden Tan

FUR COLOUR: Auburn

————————————————————————————————————

 

This was 2800 words

22