Chapter 19 A Bit of Fun!
478 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have returned!! College was a pain in the ass so I had to that and I was also in The Netherland for a week. Anyway, this chapter has smut, like the tags on the novel says it would. I found it painful to do, so I'll probably only have smut like every 10 chapters, or when it feels right. There will still be teasing but that's easy to do.

if you don't want to read the smut, stick to the green lines. The smuts the final part of this chapter.

Welp, nothing else to add, Enjoy!!

 

Floating along the surface I couldn’t help it and released a content moan, “Ahhh~” Swimming and relaxing in ice cold water felt great! Not that it felt that cold, I had a layer of blubber covering my body that keeps me nice and toasty! No, I knew it was very cold by the unholy screech that Olivia released. Oh how I despised my inhuman hearing.

Drifting through the water was fun but I had to actually start cleaning my body, that was the whole reason I was here. Standing up, the water only reached up to my butt. That meant that I occasionally dunked my head under to wash out the muck, and boy was there filth.

Thoroughly scrubbing over my body with my rough paw pads, I freed the gunk that was hidden in my luscious glossy fur. Twig after pebble kept coming out as I raked through the muck, until I was a significantly whiter Bear. (It really is weird how you don’t notice something gradual, like discolouration.) Though I did leave a brown stain in the water, that gradually floated away.

While I was enjoying my bath and shower (I used water stored in my Inventory, after realising that I was an idiot), I saw a disheveled Lass that, putting it bluntly, looked miffed. That grumpy Lady was of course Olivia. She apparently didn’t have the same appreciation for water. She needed a bath as the smell wafting off her could kill a cartoon character.

I also noticed that she was like a toddler in how easily she got dirty. I mean, when we went hunting last time, she had followed the path I made and still managed to pick up every twig and bramble along the path. I vividly remember spending like an hour removing all the twigs from her fur.

Conclusion, she needed that dunk. Not just because it would help remove most of her smell, (which honestly I liked) but because I wanted to remove all the filth on her body that was causing her annoyance. By annoyance I mean causing her to itch and scratch her body. I checked her last night and luckily she didn’t have fleas or ticks. That was a genuine fear I had and hopefully a System reward would come and save the day.

Even with my best intentions, Olivia was still mad at me. She floated on the edge of the water, sulking up a storm. She had tried escaping but I kept dragging her in after each attempt. Losing all hope she now glided listlessly face up, like a dead fish. I don’t think she knew how to swim but in the 6 feet deep area we were in, unless she was stupid, she wouldn’t drown.

“Stop messing around and get over here!” I called out to the damsel in distress. “Never!!” She yelled in return. “Come on Olivia you needed a bath!” I reasoned, but I knew that she didn’t care about reason, she was mad and she wanted me to suffer. ‘Oh she probably doesn’t know what a bath is.’ I thought. 

Que me being shocked when she responded with, “No like this bath!!”  pure hatred and venom intertwined in her statement. I didn’t care though, because I was like a proud father seeing her little girl grow up… Ok I realised just how fucked up that sentence was but you have to realise that most people learning a language take months to make contextually correct sentences without help. She still needed work on her vocabulary and linking a coherent sentence but I had time to teach.

Moving passed her developments, Olivia needed the cleanse. Pulling up the knowledge from my days looking after children I gave her an ultimatum (ultimatums were the easiest ways to get results, to all those parents out there.) “Olivia! Wash your body or else!!” I calmly told her. “Make me!” She proclaimed haughtily, hands on her side. Really just trying to pick a fight and well… she gave me permission. Launched toward her, I outstretched my arm and hooked it around her waist. “Eeeee!!” she giggled as I pulled Olivia against me, quickly going to work. *SCRUB* “Nooo!” *SCRAPE* “Stop!”. Flinging and throwing her limbs around in a mock attempt to (unsuccessfully) free herself from my evil clutches. She was enjoying my touch and tried to stealthily rub her behind against me, using every interaction to push my buttons. She even started grinding against me, (I enjoyed it) BUTT I was a man a focus, commitment and sheer fucking WILL.

Scrubbing her body and soul, I could see the water surrounding us turning murky and brown. “Geez where was all this gunk stored?” I mused. She didn’t answer but I could tell she was thinking the same thing by how confused her face looked. Looking her over, I could see fur that looked red or ginger and beautiful golden skin. (Sadly I now believe Olivia has no soul.) She had apparently hid her beauty in a layer of dirt.

Washing her also made me realise just how strong I was compared to her. I don’t know why but I always assumed that I was stronger but only by like 40%. However today as I washed her body, I could see that even if she wanted to leave my embrace (she didn’t) she couldn’t resist me. Well, it’s more understandable when you compare our weights. 

 

————————————————————————————————————

 

NAME: Brace Gresdine

RACE: Arctotherium Angustidens

AGE: 10

SIZE: 

 

  • 2.1 Meters all fours(7 feet)
  • 4.3 Meters when upright (14 feet), 

 

WEIGHT: 1,755 kg

SKIN COLOUR: White

FUR COLOUR: Silver White

————————————————————————————————————

 

————————————————————————————————————

 

NAME: Olivia

RACE: Yeren (Homo Sapiens Noctis)

AGE: 19

SIZE: 3.2 Meters (10.5 feet)

WEIGHT: 327 kg

SKIN COLOUR: Golden Tan

FUR COLOUR: Auburn

————————————————————————————————————

 

That’s right, I am officially 5 times heavier than Olivia. This was a massive weight difference but it’s seen all over the world if you think about it. I mean just look at an Asian Elephant that weighs between 2700 kg and 5000 kg! I’m a pipsqueak compared to them! 

Well they are around the same height as Olivia head to tail / ass, but Olivia was thinner and more agile due to her bipedalism build, causing a massive reduction in weight. Compared to my broad quadrupedal species, built to carry more weight. It was obvious why I weighed more. While Olivia’s arms are like 2 times thicker than a humans, I was 2.5 times thicker than hers.

If you compared us by weight, it would be like comparing a 6 foot obese man to a 4 foot 6 inch petite woman. Not that I was fat though, all muscle… and some blubber. Alright it would be better to describe us as a; 6 foot bodybuilder vs 4 foot 6 inch munchkin.

Looking at her other stats, it’s confirmed she’s legal!! 19 years old, that’s only a year younger than me!! I knew that already, I checked when she started teasing me. I admit that I had some fetishes but they were all with people of legal age! Milfs, Cougars, Onee-chans, Butts, Impre— *cough* Anyway, knowing her age reminded me that, technically, I am a Shota.

 

————————————————————————————————————

 

NAME: Brace Gresdine

RACE: Arctotherium Angustidens

AGE: 10

————————————————————————————————————

 

I think I speak for everybody when I say that you don’t want to be seen as a 10 year old when you are 20 years old in heart and mind. For heaven's sake, I was about to turn 21 in a month (now 3 weeks). Wait, I legally can’t drink!! Damn this is why America is Shit!! I could own a gun at 18 but I still can’t drink?? How does that make sense!?

Moving on from that revelation, I think I know the reason I’m registered as 10 years old in the System, simply because “it would be funny, innit”. No other reasons needed when it came to ‘The Bored Ones’ they could change the laws of the universe. They could say that it’s the age Arctotherium Anguidine's reached sexual maturity, but I didn’t believe that bull.

While I was lost in my imagination Olivia had latched onto my arm the little shit even bit me to get a better hold! Wrestling against her provided no results as she refused to unclench! It was like she wanted to take a piece of me!! I, however, have seen this shit in hentai and porn!

Warning this is Smut! If you don’t want to read it, go to the next green sentence!

Cupping her ass Olivia reflexably flinched, not in a bad way, more like a surprised jolt that soon bled into a lustful mewl. She caught on that we were moving onto an activity that both of us would enjoy. Some good old causal groping. Compared to our earlier bath, she was now actively participating! Doing some fondling of her own! 

Giving her cheeks a few swats, I marveled at their perfectly taut but springy texture as they rippled like waves. I feel like those cheeks would have their own magnetic field, maybe they could engulf all light around it. (They definitely attracted my eyes) It was the right kind of big and smooth.

Gently picking her up, I started wading towards a bank. I liked being in water but I would rather not have my privates in glacial water and Olivia seconded that opinion. Of course fondling continued, what type of Bear would I be if I didn’t?

I kept exploring her unknowns until Olivia couldn’t help but release muffled moans, as she squirmed in my embrace. She eventually stopped gnawing at my arm and joined me in my adventures! She explored my crevasse until locking onto her freshly risen target, my member. 

The feeling of gentle dainty hands carefully but firmly playing with your balls and cock would send a shiver down any man's spine. Her tentative loving strokes and caresses along my shaft caused some moans of my own. Rubbing and nuzzling her head against my chest, Olivia sought out and craved praise from me (and more fondling).

“You're doing great darling” was my response to her very enjoyable touch. A pat on her head seemed to really hammer in the fact that she was doing a good job. Looking down I could see her eyes glittering with newfound drive! She had a job and she would finish it!! Not that she knew what the end results were… well I think she doesn’t.

A battle began between Olivia and I, our entire beings now enraptured by every reaction, squirm, tremble and moan our opponent released. I was severely handicapped, as my little friend downstairs was exposed and vulnerable to attack. I had to up my effort! Afterall I was also trying my best to pleasure my partner! 

However! I  discovered that my body had a major flaw! Something that would limit my heavenly fingers from working their divine magic! … I had massive deadly weapons on each of my fingers!!

Earlier I had boasted about how useful and powerful they were. Effective when I was hunting and cooking. Great for excavating stone and carving wood, but love making? Absolutely awful!! I could only palm her body! I feared that if I did anything else I would pierce her body. I mean as a normalish human, physically and mentally, I don't understand the appeal of Snuff.

 

{^A.N For any innocent people reading this, I am sorry if you look up what Snuff is. But you probably shouldn’t be reading this to begin with^}

 

These daggers had made playing with her difficult, and I didn’t like how I couldn’t reciprocate the loving she was giving me. If only I had hum-*Lightbulb* I actually had an intelligent thought! 

Slithering my hand between her legs, Olivia opened them slowly. She probably wasn’t expecting anything, until I gently pressed into her by using my knuckles.

A clumsy attempt but very effective, as Olivia felt my touch she jolted, mewling lustily after she realised what I was doing. Starting gently, I pressed and caressed her little bean and more. Olivia finding her experience very enjoyable and grinding against my knuckle, looking for more!

She was still working on her task and was rapidly wanking my now exposed penis. Her clumsy but earnest techniques pushed me closer to the edge. Olivia had the same problem and practically straddled my arm.

In the heat of the moment I kissed Olivia (more like mashing of faces but who cares?). Olivia returned the kiss and more! Sticking her small tongue into my mouth as we intertwined. I accepted the pleasant gesture and pushed my own massive tongue through her lips.

The lustful kiss sped up our already coming climax. Our bodies furiously rubbed against each other craving more pleasure from any source. Nearing the end, I stared into Olivia’s eyes as she stared back. Our eyes seemed to show one thought in our horny brains, “Love”.

That look we shared broke the Dam, both our climaxes synchronized. Like a volcano, my dong erupted. Shooting out its large load of cum that was swiftly swept away by the currents. The best nut of my life, the best of her if the panting was anything to go by. This isn’t a porn film or hentai so she didn’t squirt. She did crumple, God was I proud of myself!

That's it, nothing more, probably for a while too.

Both of us were now tired and decided to sit o the bank for a while. It would be a short but needed break before we went hunting for Deer. But even before that, we had to wash off! 

……Maybe even round 2?

17