chapter 1
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*I write the story as I go*

In the esteemed Uchiha clan of Konoha, the birth of Tabuki was an event that caused much stir and speculation. From the very beginning, Tabuki was different. He never cried as infants often do; instead, his deep, observant eyes seemed to take in more than any ordinary child's gaze. He had a way about him that set him apart from his peers, marking him as someone special in the eyes of the clan. This uniqueness led to high expectations being placed upon him from an early age, with many in the clan watching his growth with keen interest.

Tabuki's upbringing was deeply rooted in the traditions of the Uchiha, yet it was imbued with warmth and love. His father, Daisuke, was a figure of immense pride and respect within the clan. He would often speak to Tabuki about their lineage, his voice carrying a blend of sternness and pride. "You're an Uchiha, Tabuki," Daisuke would remind him. "Our family has a rich and significant legacy that you must carry forward."

Yumi, Tabuki's mother, provided a nurturing and gentle influence in his life. She was the balancing force in the household, softening the strict Uchiha upbringing with her kindness. "But remember, Tabuki, while you are an Uchiha, you are also my little boy, and you mustn't forget that," she would say with a warm and reassuring smile, ensuring that Tabuki always remembered the value of love and compassion.

Tabuki spent much of his childhood immersed in the history and practices of the Uchiha clan. He was frequently taken to observe the training of the clan's ninjas, an experience that filled him with both awe and a sense of responsibility. Daisuke would often say with confidence, "One day, you'll become a ninja, and you'll make our family proud." These words echoed in Tabuki's mind, instilling in him a deep sense of purpose and destiny.

However, Tabuki harbored a secret unknown to his parents. He was plagued by memories of the Naruto story, a tale that predicted a tragic end for his clan. This knowledge often led him to deep contemplation about destiny and the future. One evening, feeling the weight of these thoughts, he asked his parents, "Can we change the future?"

The question prompted a meaningful exchange of glances between Daisuke and Yumi. After a moment, Daisuke answered, "Our future is in our hands, Tabuki. It's our actions that will shape it."

In the solitude of his room at night, Tabuki's thoughts would turn to these memories. With a firm resolve, he would make a silent vow: "I won't let things happen as I remember them. I'll protect our clan and change its fate." His determination was unwavering, fueled by the memories of a story that only he knew.

In the Uchiha clan, Tabuki was a boy marked by destiny, yet driven by a strong will to reshape the future. His journey was set to be one of challenges and choices, as he sought to protect his clan from a fate he alone foresaw. With the teachings of his parents and the weight of his unique memories, Tabuki was preparing to tread a path that could change the course of his clan's history.

 
2