Chapter 16: King’s Declaration
99 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* One year later *

"Damn it Luna, where the fuck did you send me flying to?"

After spending a year being constantly beaten up by Luna, she finally let me free, even though her way of sending me to this place... was not the best one.

When we left the place where we were training, it turned out to be a Underground cave, according to her it is close to the place where I should go, however before I could ask her anything else, I suddenly felt an impact on my back and I flew through the air, several kilometers, until I finally fell in this place.

Large trees with red leaves rise up in the surroundings, the earth on the ground is dark and the air feels heavy.

"How annoying"

[Yeii! Let's do that again!]

Aqua uncoiled from my neck and started to float near my head, she seemed excited to be thrown together with me in the air, also her body grew twice as big now she's about 1 meter long, she usually coils around me when she's bored and doesn't want to move

"If you want to fly, do it on your own!"

I said while observing everything around me

[You're no fun!]

Aqua stuck out her tongue and flew even higher.

Since Luna sent me flying all the way up here, I guess I have to do something.

I started walking while Aqua watched from the sky, after walking a few tens of meters a big rumble resounded in the surroundings

*Boom* *Boom*

Several explosions in a row raised a big cloud of dust, I looked up to verify that Aqua was ok.

[There are two men fighting in the distance]

He said before descending beside me, after wrapping his body around my neck I jumped to the top of the biggest tree around me.

"Why are they fighting?"

I could see a blond man, he was wearing a peculiar clothing, he had an armor that covered his body, but it's absurdly shiny, it's white color with golden stripes on the sides, he was swinging a western sword even shinier than the armor itself, it glowed golden and left a trail of the same color

And in front of him, receiving his attacks was a bald man, he was wearing a Shaolin monk outfit, but in black color, he was using the naginata in his hands to block all the attacks, I was amazed, being this my first sight after leaving that hellhole

[Let's get closer]

"I humbly want to refuse"

After all it seems that getting involved will be troublesome.

The armor guy swung his sword diagonally up and down, the man with the naginata managed to block it but it went flying to the ground due to the impact, he stepped back several meter but quickly pulled himself together, he looked angry, he grabbed the naginata from the lower end and made a big swing diagonally upwards and from its blade a big gale of wind shot out, the guy in the armor jumped to the side dodging the gale, he turned his gaze back only to find the destruction done by that attack, everything was torn away, trees were blown away and on the ground, the mark of that destructive run was left.

He quickly turned his gaze back to the bald man who had an arrogant smile on his face and immediately swung his naginata again firing another gale of wind.

The armored man thrust the tip of his sword into the ground and a kind of barrier made of light appeared in front of him blocking the gale and scattering it in the surroundings

The bald man clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Surrender, Lilith Leviathan will be mine, I will win this tournament and my right to claim her"

The armored man began to laugh as if he had heard something funny.

"Just because the council decided that the "Jewels" should have their chosen one, doesn't mean that everything is confirmed"

"That may be, but once I have my right, I can go see her any time I want and any day I want, I might even do some fun things"

The man gave a lustful smile after saying that.

The armored man sighs wearily

"You should think things over better about this matter"

He raised the sword in his hands above his head.

"Because you are not going to win"

The man in the naginata narrowed his eyes.

"You still believe that"

He took the naginata and stood on guard.

They jumped and clashed the blades of their weapons.

How much did Luna know? If there was something I learned about her, it's that she doesn't do unnecessary things, everything has a reason especially when it comes to things related to Lilith, yet they....

They dare to covet someone else's woman... yes... they don't deserve mercy.

"Aqua"

[Understood]

Aqua uncoiled from my neck and flew around me, almost immediately her body began to grow to a length of 15 meters, I jumped on top of her

"Let me fall on them"

It was the only order I gave

[Understood]

Aqua soared through the air leaving her large body in sight, followed by a great roar, which alerted the two men who were fighting, they immediately turned their gaze to Aqua

Hum Surprised?

Aqua began to move in their direction as they both looked on in surprise, they stopped fighting and stood on guard against the beast flying towards them.

"Once it falls, stay in heaven and do not intervene "

[All right.]

I gave one last order before jumping

You have to go in with style after all

When I touched the ground a small crater formed at my feet.

I quickly looked back at the two men in front of me.

"I didn't want to intervene, in fact I wanted to just leave, but I just heard something that I couldn't ignore"

I said with an arrogant look

Both men prepared their weapons against me

"Who the fuck are you?"

shouted the man with the naginata.

"Identify yourself!"

shouts the man in the armor.

Identify myself? Right... after all...

"Lucas. V. Leviathan"

I am also a leviathan

I said my name

For a moment the faces of both men tensed, but immediately an arrogant smile formed on their faces.

"The human garbage?"

The bald man began to laugh loudly.

"So you are that man, Lilith announced that she had selected her <<Chosen One>> but when she was asked who he was, everyone laughed at her"

Suddenly as the armored man spoke, the bald man attacked him from behind, driving his naginata through his heart and cutting him in half from the chest to exit through his head.

"Die quietly, your sacrifice will not be in vain!"

"Grrrr"

Almost immediately the armored man stopped moving, his eyes were empty, blood gushed out and his brains spilled on the floor.

When I saw that scene in front of me, the only feeling I had was revulsion towards the bald man.

I sighed in annoyance

The bald man turns his gaze to me

"I introduce myself, I am"

"I don't need to know"

I stopped him instantly

I don't need to know the name of a scumbag like you.

I extended my hand in the air and with the tip of my index finger a small drop of water formed and instantly shot towards the bald man's head, he tried to dodge it but it was impossible it was too fast, it went through his head and destroyed several trees in its path before it disappeared.

After all I have no aversion to killing... but I wasn't surprised.

I covered both bodies on the ground with water and then froze them.

"Aqua"

Aqua descended to my side quickly.

"Did you find anything while flying over?"

[I only found a city]

"Hum it's ok, can you carry those things?"

I pointed with my thumb towards the two frozen bodies behind me, Aqua had a disgusted expression but still nodded.

[What do you want to carry them for?]

"If what these guys said is true, there must be some kind of tournament or something, this is the proof"

I jumped on Aqua's body

[Yeii]

He said as two tentacles of water came out from his body enveloping the two frozen bodies.

"What do you want as a reward?"

[Hehehehehehe]

Aqua started laughing suspiciously and said no more.

"Hum?"

[When we finish this I'll tell you ♪]

I have a bad feeling

***

It's been a couple of minutes since Aqua started flying towards the nearest city.

[We're almost there. What should I do?]

I was lying on Aqua's body, so I sat up and watched as the city got bigger and bigger.

It had a modern but ancient style, there were walls surrounding the whole city, its buildings were tall however they don't seem to be made of concrete, it's like they were stones piled one on top of the other, it's like a Germanic style

"Maybe there is some kind of festival or something, we have to go to where there are more people"

[Understood]

Aqua went higher in the sky, to have a better view of the city.

The city is several tens of kilometers long

Right in the center of the city there was a coliseum and it was surrounded by a considerable number of people who should be demons

"Let's go to the coliseum"

I said pointing towards the large structure

When Aqua entered the city, all the demons on the ground were looking at her with an expression of astonishment and fear, several demons that seemed to be guards were running frantically through the city chasing Aqua.

"You're popular"

[Ugh, I don't want this attention.]

Aqua said with an annoyed expression

I laughed in amusement

"It's still a beautiful city"

I looked down at the ground in amazement, everything is so modern and rustic at the same time, but it's still beautiful.

The closer we got the more we heard the noise of the stone coliseum, and a man's voice echoed in the surroundings.

"WITH THIS WE ENTER THE FINAL STAGE OF THE TOURNAMENT TO DECIDE THE NEXT ASPIRING <<CHOSEN ONES>> OF THE <<JEWELS OF THE HELL>>"

The whole coliseum resounded in cheers.

"BELIAL FAMILY, AZAZEL FAMILY, LEVIATHAN FAMILY"

When I heard those names, I could no longer contemplate the beauty of the city.

The only thing I could feel was annoyance, knowing Lilith she couldn't agree on this, probably they had to force the Leviathan family, probably it is the "Council" that man mentioned.

"UPCOMING FIGHTS, FINALS, A PITCHED BATTLE"

The coliseum cheered the man's words.

"VALERY BELIAL (SAPPHIRE), LETICIA AZAZEL (EMERALD), LILITH LEVIATHAN (RUBY), IMPRESS THE JEWELS, ASPIRANTS, ENTER THE BATTLEFIELD"

I wanted to wait a little longer, but I just won't put up with this shit.

"Aqua, let's go"

[YEI]

Aqua ascended to touch the clouds and then quickly swooped down towards the center of the colosseum.

"HUH? DRAGON?"

The commentator must have noticed Aqua because he sounded surprised.

"A DRAGON IS SWOOPING DOWN ONTO THE BATTLEFIELD!"

The audience began to cheer for the commentator.

However, when they noticed that Aqua was heading straight towards the center of the battlefield, they shouted in terror

"HAHAHAHAHA you like showy entrances!"

[Not at all]

Before touching the ground Aqua opened his mouth and roared, water at a terrifying pressure shot out of his mouth, making a crater in the ground and filling it with water.

When we touched the water in the crater a great cloud of steam rose in the surroundings blocking the vision of everyone in the bleachers.

Several screams began to be heard, Aqua returned to its original size before wrapping itself around my neck.

"That was very striking"

[Only what is necessary shall I blow away the steam?]

"Please"

Immediately the steam surrounding the battlefield disappeared, leaving us in full view of the entire colosseum.

"WE HAVE AN UNKNOWN MAN ON THE BATTLEFIELD! WHAT IS THIS EXCITING FINALE!"

I must admit he doesn't let himself be disturbed

I laughed in amusement

"THE NEW CHALLENGER IS LAUGHING FOR NO REASON, DOES HE FIND ANYTHING FUNNY?"

I got out of the water and all my clothes were dry in an instant, when I looked around, three women were sitting on the highest balcony of the coliseum.

Lilith and Valery, they had a big smile on their faces they looked like they would jump at any moment to me, however the third woman looked at them confused.

When our eyes met I just smiled, I raised my hand in the air as if to say "wait" and instantly they sat down again staring at me.

"WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MAN GREETING?"

spoke the commentator.

Suddenly several guards appeared from the side entrances and surrounded me.

I took a deep breath before speaking

I raised my left hand in the air and released as much pressure as I could.

Almost instantly

The guards around me dropped to their knees, some lost consciousness and were foaming at the mouth, while in the stands most of the demons lay unconscious.

[The King's pressure worked]

Said Aqua looking around

I closed my hand into a fist and a purple Lily manifested above me, the tattoo on my left forearm became visible, a sign of my union with Lilith

While Lilith on the balcony had also extended her left arm in the air, manifesting the lily tattoo on her left forearm, and as if resonating with me a purple lily manifested over her head

"I, Lucas V Leviathan, assert my authority as <<Chosen One>> of Lilith Leviathan, to any would-be Aspirant who is not conforming, and desires my <<WIFE>> is free to come after me, of course be aware that you will end up like these two poor souls"

Aqua absorbs the water inside the Crater, revealing the 2 frozen bodies that were inside.

"You are welcome"

I said with an arrogant smile

When I looked back at Lilith she was amazed with my statement, her eyes were shining and I could feel a certain madness in them that I couldn't feel before.

I smiled

I patted Aqua lightly and she understood my intentions.

She uncoiled from my neck and made her body grow.

I made a Water throne and sat in the center of the battlefield, Aqua perched behind the throne, as if she were a Guardian beast guarding her King.

"I will wait patiently for them"

I said with a smile

2