Prologue
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“(Where Am I?)”

Upon opening her eyes, a strange sensation enveloped the girl, leaving her disoriented by the sight before her. Though her senses weren’t at their best, she was certain the fiery red sky was far from normal. 

Without any recollection of how she arrived at this place, she let her gaze wander through the clouds of the infernal sky, attempting to clear her thoughts. Before achieving clarity, she noticed an unusual occurrence: the clouds seemed to move irragularly, but upon closer inspection, she realized it wasn’t the clouds but herself moving.

The girl, previously unaware of the force dragging her, felt pain in one of her arms and turned her gaze in that direction.

“(Who is she?)”

From her vantage point, she could see a tall woman with long black hair, adorned in an enchanting dress of dark blue with subtle purplish tint. Startled, she tried to communicate with the mysterious figure, but something peculiar happened.

“(Who are you)”

Despite moving her lips, no sound escaped the girl. She repeated the attempt several times, but the result persisted: her voice seemed to have vanished. Unfazed by this effort, the woman simply continued walking and pulling her. 

As the girl observed the woman’s back, the strange sensation intensified. There was something about her that wasn’t normal, but the girl couldn’t pinpoint what it was. It seemed her situation would continue this way, but suddenly, the mysterious figure turned her gaze and bestowed an eloquent smile upon her.

The woman’s delicate words eluded the girl, which seemed strange given her perfect hearing, capturing even the slightest sound around her. Concluding the brief conversation, the woman redirected her gaze forward and continued pulling her until abruptly, the girl plunged into darkness, losing her vision entirely.

“(Wait! What’s happening?)”

Unable to comprehend the situation, she tried to speak to the woman again, to no avail. She felt a tug on her arm and then the sensation of wind collided with her body. Amidst the confusion and looming darkness, clarity returned to her eyes.

“...!”

The first thing her eyes captured was the figure of the woman with long black hair, staring at her with crossed arms. Recognizing the growing distance between them, the girl horrifyingly realized she had been thrown off the edge of the cliff.

This traumatic scene unfolded in slow motion for her as she desperately reached her arm toward the woman. However, there was nothing she could do to save herself. In an instant, an overwhelming darkness consumed her surroundings, and her consciousness faded away. 

0