Chapter-39 Reaching Rank 2 & Changes
59 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the changes in my body, I hurriedly opened the system panel to take a look at the upcoming notifications:

[ Host level increased by 1 ]

[ Host level reached 11 ]

[ Host Talent increased by 1 ]

[ Host Rank increased by 1 ]

[ Host Rank reached 2 ]

[ All the stats increased by 10 ]

[ 10 free stat points gained ]

[ All the spells increased by one level ]

I looked at the number of notifications and hurriedly opened my status window,

[ Status ]

[ Name: Alex Void ]

[ Race: Human ]

[ Magic Power: Space ]

[ Bloodline: **** (Dormant) ]

[ Talent: Level 2 ]

[ Rank: 2 ]

[ Level: 11 ]

[ EXP: 20/1.1 Million ]

[ Strength: 110 ]

[ Defense: 110 ]

[ Speed: 110 ]

[ Intelligence: 110 ]

[ Stamina: 110 ]

[ Life Force: 110 ]

[ Magic Power: 200 ]

[ Mana Core: ∞ ]

[ Mana: 2000 ]

[ Stat Points: 10 ]

[ System Skill: Analyze ]

[ Spell: 12 ]

My talent level had really increased by one level. According to the normal means, I would be able to reach Rank 3 Mage just by cultivation. I felt like my talent was going to increase after every increase in my rank.

Now, I needed to venture outside the academy and into the true wilderness. After coming back, I would tell them that I had accidentally found a treasure that increased my talent level. No one would be suspicious about the increase of my talent at that time.

I felt like laughing. I looked below and my rank had changed from 1 to 2. Now I was officially a Rank 2 Mage. The exp needed to reach the next level had once again increased, which was going to be a headache for me in the long run. I shook my head and looked at the stats.

All of my stats had reached 110 points, while my magic power was almost double that, reaching 200 points. I had 10 free stat points, so I put all of them in the magic power, taking it to 210. My mana power increased from the 2100 points, which was above the Rank 2 Mage.

The peak of the Rank 1 Mage had 100 Magic power, while the peak of the Rank 2 Mage had 200 Magic power. And my magic had even surpassed the 200 points. Now it was closer to the beginner of the Rank 3 Mage. Slowly the gap would continuously increase and I would have a few times more mana than a normal mage.

What confused me the most was the last notification about the spells. I looked at the spell option, which showed that I had 12 spells. I clicked on the option and soon the screen changed, showing the spells,

[ Spells: 12 ]

[ Spatial Teleportation level 2 ]

[ Spatial Deflection level 2 ]

[ Spatial Blade level 2 ]

[ Spatial Telekinesis level 2]

[ Spatial Shield level 2 ]

[ Spatial Flight level 2 ]

[ Spatial Healing level 2 ]

[ Spatial Shifting level 2 ]

[ Spatial Distortion level 2 ]

[ Spatial Barrier level 2 ]

[ Spatial Delay level 2 ]

[ Spatial Compression level 2 ]

I looked at the spell section and all of the spells had "level 2" in front of them. I clicked on the first spell,

[ Spatial Teleportation level 2 ]

[ A Rank 2 Spell that allows the user to teleport anywhere within a 200-meter distance ]

After reading the description, I understood that when I was a Rank 1 Mage, all my spells were also Rank 1. But after leveling up and reaching Rank 2, all the spells had automatically reached Rank 2 with the help of the system.

I did know that one needed a certain amount of comprehension to increase the spell level after reaching the next rank. Only then the power of the spell would match the user’s level, but my case was different again. The system had helped me increase the level of all the spells.

All the spells had become a lot stronger than before. What I needed to do was just kill and gain exp. It looked easy enough, but it surely was a time-consuming task. First, I decided to get my hands on the last remaining spell in the tier 2 access in the library.

After getting all the spells, I was going to choose different missions that would take me out of the academy and travel to different places. I experimented with the spells once again, and their power had increased by a huge number after the level up.

I felt pretty satisfied feeling the current strength. I was easily able to kill a peak Rank 2 monster with my current power. This sudden boost increased my hunting speed by a few times. I stayed in that dimension for the next 2 days and left only when the time was up.

Time flew by,

After one more hunt, I was able to get my hands on the last remaining spell in the library, Spatial Empowerment. It gave a boost to all of my stats except the magic power. I was able to kill a Peak Rank 2 monster with my bare hands after entering my boost mode.

Now I had gained all the available spells in the tier 2. The next tier required me to gather 50k points and some special permission from the hall, which was going to take a lot of time. I decided to perform some other missions. I was ready to head out to check the world view and other things.

I wanted to feel the thrill of the adventure, facing different types of dangers. The other reason for heading out was also a very important one, which was to make a proper excuse for the increase in my talent, which was now level 2.

I came out of my house in the morning and headed toward the hall building. I needed to choose a proper mission that I was going to take for leaving the academy. Luckily, Julia was present there; otherwise, I would have to wait for an unknown time for her return.

5