Book I : Escape (Part III – Last Part)
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's him," Garhar said. "GUARDS! STAY IN YOUR POSITIONS !" Garhar ordered all the palace guards. "Wow, relax brother, aren't you happy to see your little brother?" the figure said with a laugh. Then he disappeared with the wind, but the wind was blowing quickly towards Garhar. Then the figure reappeared right in front of Garhar. Then the figure whispered to Garhar, "I heard Samara is here?" the figure whispered to Garhar. Then Garhar was surprised and immediately drew his sword right at the figure's neck and said, "I won't let you touch her, ADRIELLE!" Garhar said angrily to the figure. "That's right, HAHAHA, just try if you can stop me!" Adrielle told his brother in a loud tone. A fierce battle ensued between the two siblings.

Meanwhile, Kyllion, who was in a hurry, arrived at the castle gate. He saw his two brothers engaged in a fierce fight. Suddenly he heard a whisper in his heart, "Hurry, save Samara!" and without hesitation he went to Samara's room, but when he got there, he saw that the door was open and that the guard who had been guarding the door was unconscious. "SAMARA !" Kyllion shouted, but no one answered. Knowing that Samara was no longer in her room, Kyllion rushed to search the entire castle for her.

Samara, who had managed to get out of her room, continued to run, looking for a way out of the castle. But as she was looking for a way out, Samara heard a very loud sound, like the sound of swords and angry shouts coming from the throne room. Samara immediately tried to approach the sound, and when she got close to the room she looked through the window and was surprised to see Garhar and Adrielle fighting. As Samara was about to enter the room, she was suddenly hit from behind hard enough to knock her out.

After Samara fainted, Kyllion immediately took her away from the palace, as far away as possible so that Adrielle could not find Samara. Kyllion immediately took a horse from the palace and rushed away with Samara. "We have to get as far away from the palace as possible, I promised her I would save you," Kyllion said in his heart.

[ Adrielle Merllyn Lunkhansen is the third child of the Lunkhansen noble family, a former member of the royal family and one of the wizards of the Palace of Loosen Jar and the Kingdom of Southerngard. He was banished from the court of Loosen Jar for learning black magic and using it for his own purposes. He is also nicknamed "The Windwalker from the East". Adrielle is the sister who had a very close relationship with Samara when he lived in Loosen Jar. He also has the nickname "The Rattle Snake" due to her incredible cunning ].

Meanwhile,

The fight continued between Adrielle and Garhar, both tired and badly injured. "I feel he is no longer in this castle," Adrielle said to Garhar. "Thank God Kyllion took him," Garhar said in his heart. "I still won't let you touch him, Adrielle," Garhar said to Adrielle as he drew his sword on him again. "I have more important things to do than this family reunion, brother, we should end this here," Adrielle said to Garhar as he drew his sword as well.

Then they fought again, but unfortunately Adrielle's sword managed to pierce Garhar's stomach. "AARRKKHH!!, you managed to defeat me for the first time it seems, Adrielle," said Garhar, who was badly injured. "We'll meet again, of course, if you don't die. Next time, I will not hesitate to kill you," Adrielle told Garhar, before creating another whirlwind and disappearing with it. The guards in the palace rushed to help Garhar to his feet and to get him treated for his serious wounds.

(Why did the guards stand by and not help Garhar during the fight with Adrielle? Because they had previously been ordered by Garhar not to interfere in any fights involving members of the Lunkhansen family at that time).

Kyllion and Samara continue to move away from Loosen Jar and towards Karron Harbour. Kyllion was planning to take Samara to Halstad Fortress, east of Escalodia.

[ The port of Karron is the only port that can connect Loosen Jar's fortress to the outside world. It is also a trading port, still in use today, located to the east of Loosen Jar Fortress ].

Not long after that, Samara began to come out of her stupor. "Where am I?" said Samara in a state where she had not yet regained consciousness. "Relax Samara, I will take you to a safe place," Kyllion said in a calm tone so that Samara would not panic or become confused. "Oh my God, I remember seeing Garhar and Adrielle fighting until they were badly injured, "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED ?" said Samara, feeling sad and confused by everything that had happened. "AND WHO ARE YOU ?" asked Samara to Kyllion. Then Kyllion smiled and said, "Look around you, even in this quiet place you still hear sounds. Not the voices of orcs or elves like us, but animal sounds like an army of ants marching beneath us," Kyllion said calmly to Samara. Samara was surprised and remembered her past, she remembered Kyllion telling her the same thing in the past.

"KYLLION, IS IT YOU ?" asked Samara in shock. "Sorry sister, I made you faint twice today, hehehe" Kyllion said to Samara. Samara was touched because she finally met her brother again, "You know Kyllion, Garhar locked me in the palace but I managed to escape, he thinks he can do whatever he wants to me like before, I'm not a child anymore, hehehe". Samara said to Kyllion, laughing. Kyllion was immediately thoughtful and tried not to tell her what was really going on.

"Oh yes, Kyllion, you still haven't answered my question. What exactly happened between Garhar and Adrielle?" Samara asked again. Suddenly, the horse they were riding on stopped, as if something in front of it blocked it. They were now not far from the port of Karron. Shortly after, a powerful whirlwind appeared in front of them. "Samara, you're awake, right ? Go to Halstad, meet Hyrion Varharren and stay there for a while until I pick you up," Kyllion said as he dismounted. But before Samara could ask why, he quickly hit the horse and it ran away very fast and headed towards Karron Harbour. Samara was confused by what had happened, knowing that her three siblings had been very close in the past.

[ Halstad Fortress is a fortress on the coast of Hansfold that is directly connected to the Sylverian Kingdom, this fortress is the defence for the elves and this fortress is also the birthplace of Guitterie Varharren who is the mother of Samara and her three siblings. ]

"Kyllion... Kyllion, you've foiled my plan again," Adrielle said to Kyllion. "Damn it, if he's here...?" Kyllion said in his heart. "HEY, what have you done with Garhar?" Kyllion said with great anger as he drew his sword on Adrielle. "I didn't kill him, calm down Kyllion. I just gave him a warning," Adrielle said, smiling sarcastically at Kyllion. Kyllion, who was very upset, immediately attacked Adrielle blindly, but Adrielle was able to dodge all the attacks. Their fight went on for a long time, giving Samara enough time to sail out of the Loosen Jar area. When Kyllion tried to slash Adrielle's head, she disappeared with the wind. With his remaining power, Kyllion also tried to use all of his abilities to create an extraordinarily strong illusion around him, trapping Adrielle inside.

Suddenly, Adrielle appeared in a bad condition. Adrielle was lying on the ground, badly injured. As soon as Kyllion saw him, he ran towards Adrielle and drew his sword. "Do it, protect Samara," Adrielle said in a badly injured state. "I've come to my senses and I think now is the time for me to pay for my mistakes," Adrielle said with a smile. Suddenly a small bird landed on Kyllion's shoulder, Kyllion, who was also badly injured, could not help but feel happy and said, "After all, you are my sister too, Adrielle," Kyllion said as he held out his hand to help Adrielle to his feet. Eventually, the two of them prepared to trudge towards Loosen Jar, still badly injured.

Shortly afterwards, the little bird that had landed on Kyllion's shoulder flew away. At the same time, Adrielle hugged Kyllion and stabbed him in the heart. "Looks like you still haven't changed, Adrielle," Kyllion said, smiling at his little brother. Fighting back tears, Adrielle smiled and said, "Thank you for being my brother, Kyllion Horn Lunkhansen. I'm sorry for being your useless little brother, but I did all this to help Loosen Jar survive.

Then Adrielle reminisced about the childhood of the four of them, the time when they did everything together, such as walking in the meadow with Loosen Jar, fishing and swimming at Lake Efrau, going into the forest to pick the delicious Gur fruit, often teasing each other, running around until they fell down, often being scolded by their father for being naughty, and often hiding behind their mother when that happened. As Adrielle remembered all this, he wept bitterly. The days when they could laugh together.

"You know, Adrielle, no matter how you behave, Garhar and I will always love you as our little brother, and if you see Garhar, please give him my regards one last time, and tell him that our little sister is safe now, "I will tell mum and dad not to worry about you anymore" After saying that Kyllion stroked Adrielle's head and said "See you soon Adrielle Merllyn Lunkhansen, my beloved little brother" Kyllion breathed his last and fell to the ground and Adrielle screamed very loudly "AAAHHH! !!", finally Kyllion died in a puddle of blood and Adrielle left in a whirlwind that he made with great regret.

Meanwhile at the castle,

Garhar, recovering from his wound, was resting on his bed when suddenly a small bird flew out of his window and landed near him. There was a voice in Garhar's heart, " All is done, thank you... brother". Garhar wept violently when he heard that voice. Then the little bird flew away. "Kyllion..., thank you very much for what you have done all this time," Garhar said while crying, remembering Kyllion's words first, when the two of them were relaxing on a hill near Loosen Jar, "Brother, after all Adrielle is still our little brother, if I die in his hands I will definitely never regret it, because I know there is still the real Adrielle Merllyn Lunkhansen in him.

3 days had passed since Samara left Loosen Jar.

Samara was on the ship on the way to Halstad and she was thinking, "What's going on over there, how are they doing, are they oke ? Then a crew member came up to her and said "Hey Miss, the food is ready, let's eat first". "Alright, thank you," Samara replied kindly to the crewman. Then the crewman left. "How is Cyril, is he ok too?" said Samara in her heart. "Well, I'm going to Halstad to meet Grandpa, after all I haven't seen him for a long time," Samara said, trying to regain her composure. Her stomach churning, Samara finally went to eat with the crew and other passengers.

Day 6 since Samara left Loosen Jar

"'Everyone gather round, we will reach Halstad tomorrow, so get ready," the ship's captain said to all the crew and passengers. "I'm finally going to Halstad," said Samara. Suddenly, the little bird carrying Kyllion's message landed on the ship and looked at Samara.

[ Samara Lunkhansen is the youngest daughter of the Lunkhansen noble family. She was much loved by her family as a child. However, she ran away from Loosen Jar because she could not stand the treatment of her elder brother, Garhar, who was too restrictive in her life. Samara is also a close friend of Cyril de Arc Mirage ].

Next Chapter "Betrayal (Part I)"

0