Book I : Battle of Myrrie Valley (Part III)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, in the kingdom of Halstad,

Three days later,

"THE ENVOY FROM DARK URKMAR IS COMING!" an elven soldier shouted to everyone in the palace hall. "A DECLARATION TO KING HYRION VARHARREN, DARK URKMAR URGES HALSTAD TO SURRENDER TO DARK URKMAR AND BE A PART OF THE KINGDOM OF DARK URKMAR AND TO ASSIST DARK URKMAR IN THE ATTACK ON THE KINGDOM OF SYLVERIAN, IF NOT THE KINGDOM OF DARK URKMAR WILL DESTROY HALSTAD IN THE NEXT MONTH," said the envoy.

"Go back to Dark Urkmar and tell them that I will not give Halstad to anyone," said King Hyrion to the envoy. After listening to what King Hyrion had to say, the envoy went straight back to Dark Urkmar.

"Pharcy, tell all the people to evacuate to the Sylverian Kingdom and inform the Sylverian Kingdom of what is happening. It looks like we are going to war," King Hyrion said to one of his army commanders. "Yes, my King," said Commander Pharcy. Then Pharcy left the room and immediately rushed to do the task that the King had given him.

"Grandpa, is it true that all this is going to happen ?" a female voice said from the shadows. "You should evacuate as well, I don't want anything bad to happen to my granddaughter," Hyrion said to the woman. "Does Garhar know about this ?" the woman said. "I will send him a message later, Samara," Hyrion said as he tried to calm Samara. "I will do anything to help Halstad, Grandpa," Samara said excitedly. Hyrion smiled at Samara's words.

"Talking to you now reminds me of her," the grandfather told Samara with a smile. "Because i'm her daughter, isn't it ?" Samara told her grandfather with a smile. "Alright, I'll go back to my room, Grandpa," Samara said to her grandfather. Samara went back to her room and thought about what had just happened at her window. Then Samara looked up at the sky and said, "I hope you guys are fine, my brothers" Samara said as she held back her tears. Suddenly a small bird landed on her window and right in front of her. "Hey little bird, you're so cute," Samara said with a smile as she cuddled the bird.

But suddenly Samara remembered the words of her brother Kyllion when they were children, "Take it easy Samara, we as your older brothers will always take care of you forever". "Why..., why do I remember Kyllion ?" said Samara in her heart. Then the bird seemed to speak to Samara, "I will always watch over you, my little sister. Samara's tears broke out at that moment. "Kyllion, are you ...., ?!, i am sorry, Kyllion !" Samara cried. The bird finally flew back. Samara was sad and locked herself in her room for the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, in the Kingdom of Villmort,

"COMMANDER AUGUSTA, I have heard that Dark Urkmar is going to attack the Sylverian Kingdom and they will start by taking Halstad Fortress first," one of Villmort's soldiers said to Augusta. "It seems that they are serious about this war. They have already made their movements," Augusta said. "The Ma'Gog kingdom has also begun to move, they have begun to destroy orc kingdoms that do not obey them, I have heard that their attack on Harzorg will be led directly by Commander Mudgrad Orthocish and Advisor Gilga Margoth The Doomsday," the soldier said back to Augusta. "It seems we can no longer play in this war, quickly notify all generals in Villmort to come to the palace, we will hold a meeting to discuss this matter," Commander Augusta ordered the soldier. "YES COMMANDER !" the soldier said and immediately left Augusta's presence.

[ Commander Mudgrad Orthocish was an orc commander from the kingdom of Ma'Gog. He is known as a loyal orc who upholds the dignity of the Ma'Gog kingdom. However, he will not hesitate to kill anyone who disrupts or attempts to overthrow the kingdom of Ma'Gog. And he is trusted with the legendary sword of the orc nation, "Margoth's Sword" ].

[ Harzorg is an orc kingdom that is quite famous for being a producer of food for almost all of Escalodia, namely ruggard meat. It is also famous for producing the highest quality textiles throughout the region. It is a fairly large town, as it is also a trading town. However, the kingdom of Harzorg has openly refused to submit to the kingdom of Ma'Gog and did not want to be involved in the war this time ].

"It is time for Villmort to move on, and it seems that this is the right time to return Villmort to the person who should lead this kingdom," Augusta said in her heart. "I wish you well, Cyril," Augusta continued. Not long after, another soldier suddenly appeared and quickly came to Augusta. "COMMANDER AUGUSTA, I have an important message just for you," the soldier said. Then the soldier whispered the important message directly to Commander Augusta. "WHAT ?!" said Augusta, who looked surprised to hear what the soldier was whispering. "Well, then I ask you to convey the message to all battalion regiment commanders of my troops to prepare immediately," Augusta ordered the soldier. "AYE COMMANDER !" the soldier said to commander Augusta and immediately rushed to carry out his commander's orders.

Three days passed in the Sylverian Kingdom,

"THE ENVOY FROM HALSTAD IS COMING!" said a Sylverian soldier in the palace. The envoy was immediately brought to Queen Phariah Hymp Yarmirrel. "Queen, I bring a message from King Hyrion in Halstad," the envoy said as he knelt down to greet Queen Phariah. "Stand up and speak, please," the queen said to the envoy. Then the envoy delivered the exact same message that the kingdom of Dark Urkmar had delivered to Halstad a few days before. After delivering the message, the soldiers who had been sent to deliver the message returned to Halstad. "It seems that this war is going to be much more complicated than we thought," said an elf who served as Queen Phariah's advisor in the Sylverian kingdom.

[ Phariah Hymp Yarmirrel was the queen who ruled the Sylverian kingdom; she was known as a very beautiful elf and was very kind, friendly and caring towards her people. Phariah is also a wise and clever elf. She is also the sister of one of the legendary 13 High Wizards, Mirriel Rhys Yarmirrel "The Shapeshifter". The Sylverian Kingdom also progressed quite rapidly during her reign ].

"'Call Commander Sylvienn Ga'armarttel to the palace immediately,' said the queen to the advisor. The advisor went to find Commander Sylvienn. "I wish you were here, Mirriel," Phariah said to herself. Not long after, a voice said, "SYRR TYR AR'DRAKKEN IS COMING !", Queen Phariah smiled. "I hope the old elf brings good news," Phariah said. It's been a long time since I stepped into this palace," said Syrr. "Sir Syrr, Queen Phariah is expecting you in the main chamber of the palace," one of the Sylverian soldiers said to Syrr. "Very well, I will see her immediately," Syrr replied to the soldier. After hearing Syrr's answer, the soldier returned to his guard post and Syrr met Phariah.

"Long time no see, my beautiful sister," Syrr said to Phariah. "You seem to be enjoying being queen now," Syrr said again, smiling at Phariah. "Old man, what brings you here ?" Phariah asked Syrr. "I sensed that there was going to be some kind of chaos in this kingdom, so I came here to check on you," Syrr said to Phariah. "As always, your intuition cannot be doubted Syrr, age doesn't seem to hold you back," Phariah said to Syrr. As they spoke, the sound of a door opening was heard and someone entered to face Queen Phariah. "You summoned me, Queen ?" the man said. "You have come at last, Commander Sylvienn Ga'armarttel, I have a task for you," Phariah said to Sylvienn.

[ Sylvienn Ga'armarttel was an elven commander of the Sylverian kingdom. He was known for his great fighting skills and became one of the most respected elves in all of Escalodia. He was also known to have a close relationship with the human race, especially with King Stuart Fiendgard III of the Kingdom of Villmort. They had met on the battlefield when Stuart had not yet been made king as his opponent. After that incident, however, the two became friends ].

Then the Queen gave the order directly to Commander Sylvienn. "....., do you understand Sylvienn?" the queen asked Sylvienn after explaining the task. "Yes, Queen, I will do it immediately," Sylvienn said and left Phariah's presence. "Syrr, do you know what you have to do ?" Phariah asked Syrr. "Okay, okay, I understand. Just leave it to me," Syrr replied. " I will go now", Syrr said to Phariah and said his goodbyes. Then the queen looked at the large painting in the room.

[ The painting of a beautiful elf named Mirriel Rhys Yarmirrel "The Shapeshifter" who was also one of the legendary 13 High Witches and the older sister of Queen Phariah, she died of illness a few years ago and was the wife of Syrr Tyr Ar'Drakken ].

Two days later, in the fortress of Loosen Jar

"LORD GARHAR, I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM HALSTAD !" said a soldier in Loosen Jar to Garhar. The soldier immediately handed the letter to Garhar to read. "WHAT ?!" said Garhar, surprised to see the contents of the letter. After giving the letter to Garhar, the soldier returned to his seat. "Prepare the troops immediately, we are going to Halstad," Garhar ordered the advisor at Loosen Jar. "Yes, General," the advisor said and left. "I wish you well, Samara," Garhar said to himself. Then Garhar left the letter on his throne and went to his room. Shortly after Garhar left, a soldier from Loosen Jar came and took the letter and hid it.

The soldier then immediately left the palace and went to a forest, Greghold Forest, which was quite far from Loosen Jar. When he arrived at the forest, he immediately rushed into the forest to go somewhere. After going quite far into the forest, he arrived at a hut in the middle of the forest. "Sir, I have something special for you," the soldier said as he knocked on the door of the hut. Soon someone came out and said, "What is it ?". "Here you are, sir," the soldier said as he handed him the letter. The man read the letter and smiled. "Here's your fee," the man said to the soldier as he handed him a bag of gold coins. "Thank you, sir, I must return to Loosen Jar," the soldier said as he hurried back to Loosen Jar.

[ Greghold Forest is a forest in the area of Loosen Jar. This forest was the former residence of the elves before the Hundred Years' War, this forest is quite spooky because there are rumours that if you enter the forest, you will never be able to come out again ].

The man entered his hut. "Looks like this is going to be the first family reunion without Kyllion, hahaha," the man said with a laugh. Then he began to prepare and put the letter on his desk. And the letter was written:

" LETTER TO GOKH GARHAR SYLP LUNKHANSEN IN LOOSEN JAR, A LARGE DARK URKMAR ARMY IS HEADING TOWARDS HALSTAD AT THE MOMENT, ALL INHABITANTS WILL REFUGE TO THE SYLVERIAN KINGDOM, PLEASE PICK UP SAMARA AND BRING HER BACK TO LOOSEN JAR BECAUSE THE SITUATION HERE IS NOT GOOD".

" HYRION VARHARREN "

 

[ Hyrion Varharren is the current leader of Halstad Fortress and the grandfather of Garhar, Kyllion, Adrielle and Samara Lunkhansen. He is also the father of one of the legendary 13 High Witches, Guitterie Varharren "The Nature", who is the mother of the four siblings ].

Meanwhile, on Mount Val'Ein,

"It seems that this war has begun to find its light," said someone in the shadows. "Let's see what happens next," said another person in the shadows with a smile on his face. "Is it time for us to join in?" asked another in the shadows. "Not yet, we must wait until the time comes," said another person in the shadows. "This is going to be a lot of fun, hahaha," said another.

[ Mount Val'Ein is the highest mountain in the land of Escalodia, it is believed by everyone in Escalodia to be the place where the SUPREME GOD "VAST" first set foot in Escalodia ].

It had been six days since Cyril and his friends had left the temple.

"We finally arrived at Halstad Fortress," Jacquiz said. "Wow... very cool," said Cyril, who was amazed to see the fortress. "What a strategic fortress," said Phillian. "Wow... what a beautiful fort," said Rheya when she saw the fort. "We should go inside and look for Walter," Jacquiz said. "Alright, let's go inside," Cyril said to his friends.

Next Chapter “Battle of Myrrie Valley (Part IV)”

0