Always and Forever, Birth of the original vampire Hunter
84 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Niklaus: what have you done?

Niklaus said as his eyes turned gold-yellow.

Ayana: I will need a sacrifice for what I'm about to do so your mother is the only one who can die among you.

Kol: how dare you.

Kol vamp-speed to Ayana but someone beat him to it.

Mikael: what gave you the right to kill my wife, Ayana?

Ayana: this is what I was hoping for.

Ayana was glad that Mikael was the one who came for her as she used the desiccation  spell on him.

Elijah seeing his father at the mercy of Ayana rush to her and snapped her neck. Ayana died but Viktor felt something was wrong, she died to easily but he couldn't pinpoint it.

The Mikaelson's took there parents and left to the Mikaelson's compound and buried Esther close to Henrik.

The Mikaelson's all gathered around each other when Rebekah spoke.

Rebekah: I know you think she hates us especially you both Viktor and Niklaus, but she did not, *silent for moment*, she was just afraid, I'm sorry she turned her back on you but I will never do that.

Elijah: nor will I 

Everyone looked at Elijah as said that as Rebekah continued.

Rebekah: we stick together as one, Always and Forever.

They all held hands together and they made the vow on the very ground they buried mother to always stay stand by each other and be there for one another always and forever.

Kol: So what are we going to do with father.

They turned to Mikael whose body lay desiccated.

Finn: let's take him with us, after all we don't have anything to do here in the settlement, so let just leave and take him to us.

Elijah: l agree with Finn.

Viktor wanted to agree with them but then he remembered the old man said that Freya will be coming to the settlement, she and Henrik will join them in there journey, then if they left Mikael and Henrik is resurrected, then they all will meet up together later, and only Freya can melt the hardened heart of the current Mikael.

Viktor: I say we leave him here.

Rebekah: why should we abandon our father, Viktor?

Niklaus: he must have his reason and I will stand by him.

Everyone looked at each other and Viktor and Niklaus, waiting for Viktor to explain.

Viktor: I don't know how to explain this but it will better for everyone if what I plan happened.

Finn and Elijah weren't liking the idea of leaving their father here but after everything that happened, they should give some space after all he is a grown man, he can take care of himself.

The Mikaelson's siblings decided to leave their father and move on with their lives, so they left the settlement to open a new beginning.

Back at the boundary of the settlement

Ayana woke up with a gasp after she experienced death good thing she used a protection spell on herself, if not she would have died for sure. Now to next plan of action.

She went to the Mikaelson's compound and found out that the siblings had left but they didn't take Mikael with, she smiled when she saw this.

Ayana: foolish children, they left their father in settlement thinking I'm dead. I never wanted to do this but I have to for the greater good, it takes only a monster to hunt a monster.

Ayana plans to use the spell that her ancestor used long ago to make the first immortals, even if she herself will go against nature, she will because she can't let the Mikaelson's siblings to roam about as they like, they are a plague in this world and they needed to be purged.

She used a memory creation spell to give him a fabricated memory making him think it was Viktor and Niklaus who killed their mother out of anger when she tried to suppress their werewolves side depriving them of their true heritage. Then she used The Immortality Spell on Mikael making him a true immortal being that can't die from any harm, at first she wasn't sure if she do it because she didn't have the cure of this immortality spell she used, but she has an inkling to where she could get it so she took the gamble and used it on him and since he was dead it wouldn't cause a doppelganger effect.

When she was done with Mikeal and went to Esther's grave.

Ayana: I'm sorry for what I did, but it was for the best, your children are monster that can't die so I have to turn your husband against his own children, even at that I'm still not sure if he will succeed but I'm willing to take a gamble.

She used the preservation spell on Esther's body after she dug out her body from the earth and place in remote cave which she sealed.

Ayana: this is the best I can do for you my Friend.

 After a few hours passed, Mikael woke up and looked around him, his face turned into a frown and anger when he saw Ayana.

Mikael: where is my wife's body.

Ayana: I took care of it. I know you must be feeling devastated about what happened, even I'm devastated that my friend had to die to her own children, that's why we must work together to end them, they are plagues that need to be purged.

Mikael did not even listen to her, he was so angry with Viktor and Niklaus, how dare those beast kill his wife and turned his own children on him, he can't let them be, he must kill them.

Mikael: where are they, Viktor and Niklaus, where did they go?

Ayana: they left the settlement, I don't know where they are now but with time you can get to them.

Mikael: good, what did you do to me, ayana?

Ayana: I made you a true immortal, your children are dangerous than you think, what could kill you can not kill them so I made you unkillable so that you might stand a chance against them. Since they can't die, I will tell you where you might be able to find a cure to turn them into normal humans depriving them of their immunity to death and you yourself.

Mikeal and Ayana talked for sometime after which mikael left the settlement in search of his children.

4