First Sire
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viktor POV

Over the year of our stay in France, I was hoping Freya and Henrik would be here by now but I was wrong, damn, what was taking them so long. I've gotten pretty good with my vampire abilities such as compulsion, the mind-related abilities like dream manipulation and most importantly blood manipulation. I can't do major things with the blood manipulation like Quinn in my vampire system but I'm getting there, and I might even surpass him due to my 10 years increase in strength. Niklaus and I have also shifted to our werewolf forms and what we became baffled us. We were as big as the wolves in twilight unlike the wolves in this world. In my wolf form, my furs are black with reds eyes while Klaus's is brown with gold-yellow eyes. Also we've also discovered to be able to turn like the teen wolf forms meaning we have two wolf forms, but the problem is we can't turn someone into a wolf which I assume is due to the world law, after we showed our siblings our werewolf form, Rebekah has always pestered me and Klaus into giving her rides which I took the liberty of indulging her. My siblings have also know about their abilities to manipulate blood and I assume the shadow manipulation will awaken later. My siblings have not found out about the ability of compulsion, and I don't what that to happen, because either I or Elijah will have to compel a certain yandere and I don't want Nik to find out she was compelled.

Now, we are attending an event held by the Count, I sat down with Niklaus who is having a chat with Lucien who was giving Niklaus a letter for his lady Aurora. Niklaus tried to dissuade him from pursing Aurora but Lucien did not listen to him.

After he gave Nik the letter he left and I saw Nik having a contemplative face, I sighed as I said " you have to tell him, brother, you can't hide it forever " to which Nik replied " I know but I can't just tell him, Viktor, he is in love with her for years and I  just come out of nowhere and steal the heart of the girl he loves".

I wanted to tell him that she isn't right for him but I just kept quiet. I am just waiting for Henrik and Freya to come and I will be out of this hellhole they called a castle after which I will kill a certain count.

General POV

Late at night, Niklaus and Aurora were making out in a conner of the castle.

Niklaus: "I have something from Lucien"

Aurora: "forget about him, let's enjoy our moment"

She said as she discarded the letter sent to her by Lucien after Niklaus gave it to her without even reading it.

While they were making out, someone came and saw them making out, with a devastated look he cried out drawing their attention.

Lucien: "what are you doing with him Aurora"

Aurora: "keep quiet, I told my brother I was going for night prayer"

Lucien could not believe his eyes, the woman whom he loved and desire to be with is making out with a man she doesn't even fully know.

Lucien: "do you know what kind of a man he is, Aurora"

Niklaus: "Lucien my friend, please...

Lucien interrupted him

Lucien: "and you I trusted you and you betrayed me"

All the shouting drew the attention of Tristan who came with his personal guards but before he could get to them Niklaus has already left on behest of Aurora.

Tristan seeing only Lucien and his sister was infuriated that he didn't listen to Lucien plea.

Elsewhere 

Elijah and Viktor were outside feeding when Nik came to them.

Niklaus: "I need your help"

Elijah: "and how may we be of help to you, brother"

Niklaus explained everything that happened to them and Viktor frown knowing that the Count children are trouble, if it wasn't for his wish which made them completely immortals he would have killed them early including that Lucien who created the beast serum but now they aren't worth the effort, infact he will allow Lucien to create the beast serum just to humor him.

Viktor: "I knew they were going to be troublesome"

Niklaus: "this isn't the time for lectures brother, we have to save him"

They vamp-speed to Tristan torture chamber and saw what the bloody psychopath have done, he already scarred Lucien's face.

Viktor: "I guess we are late"

Niklaus aggrieved by what has happened to Lucien looked at Tristan with anger.

Tristan: "what are you going to do, he is a mere servant, what gave him the right to even try to have an affair with my sister"

Tristan does not know about them like he did in the series because Kol isn't as bloodthirsty as his counterpart due to being a heretic making him have control over himself.

Viktor: "why don't you say that again, I'm itching to have a go at you".

Now that they don't have Mikeal coming for them he can just kill this Tristan guy and let Aurora be alone all by herself after he kills her father, that will be a very good motivation for her to desire revenge which he assume Lucien would gladly help her with just to win her affection and what happened in the series when Lucien created the beast serum might happen and there will be no need to compel her.

He laughed in his heart when he thought of his plan as a grand plan.

Tristan: "what can you do to me, remember you are in my father's castle and I can do whatever, even if it is to kill you"

Viktor: "ahh, I like this, there is going to be a massacre very soon"

Elijah: "brother, there is no need for threat, we can deal with this like gentlemen".

Viktor: "how long have you known me brother, I'm never a gentleman when it comes to uprooting weeds".

Elijah talked with Tristan before he left while Klaus pulled Lucien down from his torture to try and comfort him, Lucien stabbed Klaus in a fit of rage, blaming him for his torture and for his affair with Aurora. Klaus proved that he couldn't be killed by the blade and turned it on Lucien with his blood still on. The blade cut Lucien's hand, mixing Klaus's blood into the wound. To Klaus and Lucien's surprise, the cut and wounds on his face healed almost immediately, revealing that Klaus's blood had healed him.

Believing that he was now a vampire, Lucien stormed out of the dungeon with the knife and tried to murder Tristan but was stabbed in the back and killed by one of the guards. 

Elsewhere

The mikealson's can be seen in the middle of a forest holding a burial rite for Lucien.

Finn: "so you said your blood healed him, Niklaus"

Niklaus: " yes brother, but it can't bring back the dead"

Finn: "then we can save lives with this"

Before Finn could dream about philanthropic dreams Viktor spoke.

Viktor: "Finn, I will advice you against that, and besides this Lucien is a fool, just having healed from his injuries from Nik's, what makes him think he is like us, even we had to die to be.."

Viktor paused, making a fake expression as if he was thinking of something when he looked at Lucien knowing he is going to wake up soon, his siblings also looked at Lucien when they heard Viktor's word after which Lucien woke up with a gasp proving their theory.

2