3.42: ❤️I dropped my pen
455 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The smell of food tickled my nose as I pulled my headset off and set it on the stand next to me. My stomach grumbled like an angry zombie as I stripped out of my clothing and grabbed the sheet I’d laid down on the bed. Despite my hunger, after so many hours of simulated sex, I felt far more ravenous for something besides whatever I was currently smelling. I dropped the shirt I had been just about to pull over my head and instead grabbed one of Em's skimpy robes, before moving to the door. Once I had cracked it open about halfway, I peered around the doorframe into the common room. Emily was sitting quietly on the couch in the middle of the common room humming to herself as she worked on a tablet in her hands. I watched her for a few moments before I crept as silently as I could across the floor. Once I had closed the distance I moved to wrap my arms around her shoulders and clasp her tightly. She jumped and let out an adorable squeak before she relaxed and leaned into me.

“You scared the shit out of me, babe. What are you up to?”

Instead of replying, I pressed my lips against the back of her neck and then began kissing her soft skin as I moved closer to her mouth.

“Mmmmm… That feels amazing, baby.”

I continued to kiss across her skin until I reached her soft lips, and she eagerly parted them and pushed her tongue into my mouth. My faint moan turned into a groan of frustration as she pulled her head back and broke our kiss.

“Ugh… As much as I want you to keep going, I really need to finish working on this. I’m sorry babe.”

I shook my head adamantly and kissed her forehead.

“Nothing to apologize for, Em. I know how important this is to you, and I would never do anything to get in the way of that.”

Emily kissed me lightly on the lips and beamed up at me.

“You’re perfect, you know that?”

“So you keep saying… I just want my wife to have her dream job someday. If that means I have to ignore my lady boner for a bit, I’m willing to make that sacrifice.”

My gorgeous future wife scoffed and kissed me on the tip of my nose before turning back to her work. I sighed happily and moved to sit across from her where several pizza boxes were stacked. After wolfing down six slices I stared at the amazing woman sitting on the other side of the table. She was wearing her glasses that framed her face in the most stunning way and gently chewing on the end of a pen.

As she caught me staring at her I saw the corners of her mouth twitch and form into a faint grin. Her eyes flicked to mine and then quickly back to her computer screen as she pulled the pen out of her mouth. I watched as she very slowly and deliberately moved her hand that held the pen underneath the table and then heard the sound of plastic hitting the floor.

“Oh… shit. I dropped my pen. Would you mind grabbing it for me babe?”

I cocked my eyebrow but instead of saying anything I merely pushed back into the couch and then slowly slid under the table. In the time it had taken me to slip out of my seat and make it below the table, Emily had eased out of her jean shorts and was left wearing a very lacy, very revealing set of panties. After she reached down with her hand and pulled the front of her underwear to the side, she lifted her hand slightly and made a beckoning gesture with one of her fingers.

I laughed softly through my nose as I walked on my hands and knees towards her. As I drew close, I could see she was already absolutely soaked. The sweet tangy smell of her arousal hit me like a wave and my mouth immediately started to water. I stared at her glistening pussy lips for only a fraction of a second before pushing my face between her creamy white thighs. She let out a long low moan as she felt my tongue come into contact with her clit and I felt her fingers moving through my hair.

Suddenly I heard what sounded like the ringing noise of a video call coming through Em's tablet. I started to pull away, but Emily gripped the back of my head and held me in place. Despite the fact I probably wasn't visible in the slightest my heart began to hammer in my chest as Emily answered the call. Sensing my sudden hesitance, I felt Em put a little pressure on my head to push her wetness against my lips and tongue. I got the hint and began to lick and suck her without abandon. I folded my tongue in half and gently eased into her slick tunnel before pulling it out and licking her slit from bottom to top. I rolled her clit around with the tip of my tongue and I heard her stutter as she spoke to whoever was on the other line.

“Y-y-yes... I think it's a persistent bug where the save states aren’t being stored in memory.”

“Then where the hell are they being stored?”

"Who the fuck knows?!  We have the code pointing right where we want it to, but all that data is somehow ending up in the fucking ether instead!”

“I guess we can run a few print functions to identify where in the chain things went screwy. Setting that up won't take long, but figuring out where in the fuck we went wrong in all that code is gonna take a few hours.”

I gently nipped at her sensitive bud before moving back down to fuck her with my tongue. I debated on using my fingers, but figured it would be more fun to just keep her right on that edge without letting her hit that peak. And I knew my fiancée's body well enough at this point to be able to get her just close enough without going to the point of no return.

“Honestly I'm–oh fuck–Thinking that it was probably Aurora's work. She's a bit sloppy with some of her code and I've had to–mmmm–to correct more than a few lines after I proofread her shit.”

“You alright there, Em?”

As soon as I heard the other woman ask that question I took Em's clit between my lips and began to suck on it gently. I knew if I applied this pressure too long it'd send her over the edge, so I waited just up to the point when her legs started to tremble.

“Oh fuck… Yes! Yes, I'm fine. Sorry. Just struggling with this specific function.”

“Right… a function. Does this function have a name?”

“I don't kno-”

“Emily, I've given enough blowjobs to know when someone is getting head. Is he or she at least doing a good job?”

“She. And yes... My fiancée is amazing.”

“Fiancée? Damn girl! You work fast! I've been with Derek for over a year and he still isn't even close to proposing to me.”

The idea of Emily telling this other woman that I was not only going down on her, but also that I was her fiancée made my stomach do all sorts of flips and a warm tingly feeling filled my belly. I almost forgot to hold back from letting Em cum as I felt her hips start to rise off the couch. I quickly pulled my lips back and moved them to kiss, lick, and bite at her inner thigh.

“Oh ffffuck–Uh… S-sorry. What did you say?”

“I said thanks for the free lesbian porn.”

“Ha. Funny. Do you need any help setting up the print functions?”

“Only if I get to keep watching you get off.”

I was getting super turned on at the idea of this other girl watching my future wife's face when I finally let her cum, and I felt moisture start to trickle down my nude legs.

“Maybe I should start charging you by the–mmmmm–minute.”

“Hell, if it's this hot just watching your facial expressions I can only imagine how hot it'd be if-

“Goodbye, Camille. Message me if you need any more help.”

“You can certainly help me wi-”

“With coding, Camille.”

The woman on the other line chuckled and I heard the call disconnect. Emily leaned back and I felt her other hand join the one on the back of my head.

“Alright, you… I really do need to get working on this, but now my brain can't think of anything except how bad I need to cum. I'll make you a deal… If you stop teasing me, once I'm done with this, I'll fuck you with the strap-on in whatever position you want for as long as you want.”

I accepted her offer by pushing two of my fingers into her sopping wet entrance and curving them inside of her to press against her g-spot. I swirled my tongue over her clit again and again, and it took less than a minute to feel her walls clench around my fingers and her legs began to shudder.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck, Allison. I'm gonna. I'm gonna… OH FFFFFFFUUUCKKKK! MMMMMUGH!”

Emily's hips bucked upwards several times as she came a few times in quick succession, and then finally settled back onto the couch with a loud whumph. I heard her panting for air as I eased my fingers out of her convulsing pussy and kissed the sides of her thighs gently. She ran her fingers through my hair affectionately and then pushed the table backwards far enough so that I could stand without hitting my head. I moved upwards and she eagerly lapped at my lips and cheeks to clean her cum off my face. She kissed me deeply several times and then let out a happy contented sigh as she pulled away.

“Thank you… That helped clear my mind a bit. I promise once I'm done here I'll fuck your brains out til you can't walk straight for a year.”

“I'll hold you to that, future Mrs. Raynier.”

15