3.45: ❤️Almost there
399 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“In order to do this, I will have to teleport us to that same arena you fought in before. But before I do so, allow me to explain how the process works.”

I nodded and prepared myself for whatever shit I’d have to do in order to get this done.

“All in attendance will be demons who have officially obtained the title of Demon Lord. Once I declare to all of them that I am now passing on my title to you and naming you Empress, one-by-one, each of the Demon Lords will stand before you and either submit themselves to your authority… or challenge your worthiness. If they submit, they will offer a single drop of blood to you and place it on your fingertip. Once you consume it, they will have given a very small portion of their power to you as tribute. This signifies that they see their power as yours to command.”

“And what happens if they choose to challenge me?”

“Unlike the duel against Varanix, this will not be a duel to the death. In my opinion, however, the stakes are much higher. If a challenger loses against you they will permanently sacrifice 50% of their total power to you. But… if they win… You will have to sacrifice 50% of your power to them… and you will be bound to them much like you were once bound to Mellic.”

“Wait… What?! Fuck no. How is that fair?! If I win I just get a portion of their power, but if they win they not only get some of my power… but I also become their slave?”

“Becoming Empress is no small undertaking, Allie. Losing against any challengers would signify you are unworthy of the title and you completely forfeit all claims to it. It would also put pressure on me to then name them as my successor instead. If you plan to do this, you must be ready to sacrifice everything… even your freedom.”

I let out a long deep sigh and exhaled loudly. The risk of possibly getting another demon master made the whole endeavor hardly seem worth it. Would becoming Empress be worth the risk of potentially ending up as someone’s slave?

Pshhhh… of course it would be. I am Allexus, the goddamn Overlord of Corruption. I am the perfect demon; I was made to be the Empress. All who stood before me would bow at my feet or be crushed under my boot. A huge grin split across my face and I had to refrain from belting out an evil laugh right there and then. Both of my lovers must have sensed what I was thinking, because they gave me twin looks of fierce determination.

“I'm not worried, Allison. If you can turn me into this form and make a fiery demon empress fall completely in love with you, I'm not worried about you possibly losing. I'm more worried that after this you'll have such a huge ego we won't be able to fit your head through the door.”

All three of us laughed and I kissed my fantastic floating fiancée before turning to Gehenna.

“Emelia is correct, Allie. I would not have chosen someone I thought would be unworthy of my title. Further, I would not have given my heart to one who was undeserving of it. You are a strong and fierce demon, my love. You were born for this. Well… You know what I mean.”

I pulled Gehenna into me again and kissed her just as passionately as I had with Emelia. When my gorgeous blonde lover leaned in for more, our tongues danced together and I quickly lost track of what was going on around me. Her lips always tasted like smoky caramel, and I savored the flavor of them as I completely melted into the powerful demon woman's embrace. The sound of someone clearing their throat softly brought my attention back to reality, and both of us reluctantly pulled away from each other. Gehenna let out a sharp gasp and stared at me with a hungry look in her golden eyes, and she licked her lips seductively before turning to face Emelia. I had to blink my eyes several times to clear the fog of lust that had settled in my brain, and I did the best to ignore the fucking waterfall of arousal that was running down my inner thighs. I turned towards my future wife and was about to give her an apologetic smile, when I saw that she was now kissing Gehenna with as much ferocity as I had.

I opened my menu and saw that we had been logged in for over an hour. With the time dilation, I knew that it hadn't been nearly that long in reality, but it was still rapidly approaching 1am. 

“Gehenna, Em… Why don't we table this whole becoming Empress thing for the night? I think it would be best if I went in fresh and with more time to spare.”

The sound of my voice seemed to have broken them out of their lust haze, and the two of them turned to me and remained silent for a moment like they were processing what I had said.

“That… and I want to make love to both of you for a few hours before Em and I have to log out for the night.”

Gehenna raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at my words before giving me a massive grin and practically purring with delight. As she pressed herself into my side, she waved her hand and opened a swirling black portal. As I stared momentarily at the rippling surface of it, a question pushed itself to the front of my mind.

“Gehenna, I'm curious about the whole portal thing. Is that something that is unique to you, or can anyone learn to do that?”

The blonde demoness turned to look at the portal that was an arm's length away from her extended fingertips, and then glanced back at me. She smiled at me before opening her character menu, selecting something, and then swinging it around so Em and I could both see it. We both read the description with wide eyes and saw that it was indeed a unique skill that she had learned. She quickly explained the steps she had taken to acquire the knowledge to do so, and I saw the look of excitement in my fiancée's eyes as the two of them delved into a discussion of the ins and outs of spellcraft. 

The portal snapped closed after we all walked through it, and I sat on Gehenna's bed as the two of them chatted happily about all the various spells that the fire mage had learned in her very long life. I grinned as I watched them, loving how enthusiastic they were about everything. It took almost five minutes for the two women to remember that I existed, and they both turned towards me and gave me apologetic looks.

“Apologies, Allie. It has been awhile since I’ve met someone with as much enthusiasm for magic as I have, so I got a little carried away.”

Gehenna turned back towards Emelia and she placed a hand on the other woman’s arm.

“Emelia, you are a very powerful mage, who will only grow stronger every day. Your new form is the perfect blend of power and grace… to say nothing about how beautiful you are… And your in-depth knowledge of the arcane arts and your ability to combine various skills to achieve the results you want will make you a nigh unstoppable force to be reckoned with.”

Em blushed profusely at the compliment and then moved closer to Gehenna and kissed her deeply. The demon empress’s hands roamed all over my future wife’s body, who quickly let out a squeal of delight when the blonde demon woman lifted her up and tossed her onto the bed next to me. I could tell that my fiancée's reflexes had drastically improved due to her transformation; she flicked her wrist as she flew backwards onto the bed and what remained of her already skimpy clothing completely disappeared. Gehenna wasted no time and followed suit by removing her own clothing and jumping onto the bed eagerly. As she sat on her knees she grinned at Emelia and then at me.

“Allie… I want you to fuck your gorgeous wife while I use her tongue and mouth. Is that alright?”

“Say less.”

I enthusiastically removed my clothing with a wave of my hand and shifted on the bed so that I was now kneeling next to Em. She cocked an eyebrow at Gehenna but stuck her tongue out at her and then laid back with her head near the blonde demon. She looked down her body at me and I could see the intense desire written on her face as I positioned myself between her legs. I considered warming her up with my tongue a little, but saw that she was already dripping wet, so I willed my cock out of my body and started rubbing the immensely sensitive tip against her lower lips. She instantly moaned, but the sound was quickly muffled when Gehenna straddled her face and pressed her womanhood against Emelia’s mouth. I watched with an enraptured stare as Em’s tongue eagerly lapped at the other woman’s folds and pushed into her. Gehenna’s eyes fluttered a few times, but she raised an eyebrow when she saw that I wasn’t moving.

“For as good as her tongue feels on my pussy, you should definitely reward her by fucking her brains out, Allie.”

I needed no further prompting, and I pressed my tip against her entrance and slid inside of her smoothly and swiftly. Once my entire length was hilted into her, I grabbed her hip with one hand and then slowly circled her clit with my finger with the other hand. She clenched around my shaft and I heard the faint sounds of a throaty moan coming from between Gehenna’s thighs. I kept a slow, steady pace, not wanting to push her over the edge too quickly. I watched as my gorgeous blonde lover used one of her hands to squeeze and knead her own breast, while reaching down with the other and tweaking and flicking Emelia’s erect nipples. I could see just the faintest tremble in her legs and saw the telltale signs of her impending orgasm when her eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure.

“Oh fuck… that feels so fucking good, Em. Your tongue on my clit is pure bliss… and watching your wife slide herself deeply into you and seeing your pussy wrap around her is a sight I will never grow tired of.”

Gehenna’s words spurned something inside of me, and I began to pump into my gorgeous fiancée with a more vigorous pace. The blonde, in turn, was rewarded for my efforts by Em starting to lick and suck with a renewed passion. It wasn’t long before I felt the clench in my stomach and the blossom of heat deep within me. I was now furiously pumping into Em as I gripped her hips tightly with both hands. She was rubbing her clit rapidly as she honed in on every spot that seemed to drive Gehenna closer and closer towards orgasm. As we stayed in this heightened state of being so fucking close, the air seemed to grow electric with the building sexual tension. Finally, like a string being pulled taut against a blade, the tension snapped. I poured my release deep within the love of my life, which in turn set her own climax off. My cry of pleasure and Emelia’s back arching and muscles clenching was the trigger that finally sent Gehenna over the edge as well. We all cried and moaned in ecstasy as the pleasure rose higher and higher. When we had finally ascended to the absolute pinnacle of bliss, we all gasped loudly and slowly began to come back down.

Gehenna collapsed onto the bed next to Em, and I slowly pulled myself out of my fiancée’s tight wetness and we both moaned as my length slid out. I moved across the enormous bed, and stared down at my two lovers. They were both the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on, and I counted myself lucky to be the one they had fallen in love with. As they both stared up at me with utter love and devotion, I  made a parting gesture with my hands.

“Excuse me, make way for the Empress. I need to have a beautiful wife on either side of me at all times in order to be fully satisfied.”

Gehenna rolled her eyes as she shifted back slightly, and Em scoffed loudly and shook her head.

“You know… maybe giving her the title isn’t such a good idea, Gehenna. It’s obvious the power is already going to her head.”

I let myself tumble between them and they both pressed themselves against me as I shifted to my Avatar of Corruption form and laid on my back. My larger stature allowed both of them to rest their heads on my chest and I slowly stroked their hair as we all continued our playful banter.

13