Trump Card
205 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Austin didn't care about the fighting crowd as he directly ran all the way to Pietro's side.

"Are you okay? Can you still move?" Looking at the deformed leg, Austin was already able to imagine how terrifying the pain was. He assisted Pietro and asked with concern.

"Hoo... hoo... that, that guy is President X." Pietro didn't answer, but instead told Austin the other party's information in the first place.

"I know I know, are you alright? Let me take you away from here." Austin spoke with a serious face.

Originally, when he had learned that President X was in this secret factory, Austin was constantly on edge, and the moment he saw The Scarlet Witch, Austin had already determined the fact that The Scarlet Witch was possessed by President X.

This incident actually happened in Austin's memory, and it is quite famous in the movie universe. When Professor X was crushed into pieces by the out-of-control Phoenix*, he had transferred all of his consciousness into the body of a comatose patient in advance, and finally 'resurrected' once again.

This showed just how terrifying Professor X's telepathic abilities could be. If he could revive through a comatose body, he could naturally forcibly occupy someone else's body too.

And this time, President X had probably eyed Scarlet Witch's body possessing the Power of Chaos Magic.

Although in this universe, all magical things didn't exist, but Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic was still an infinitely powerful energy even if weakened. After all, this was a tremendous power that could reshape the universe and alter time and reality.

Now it looked like, having taken over Scarlet Witch's body, President X was theoretically unmatched. Even nuclear bombs couldn't harm him. So Austin just wanted to take advantage of the current mess to get away from here with Pietro as soon as possible.

"No, it's useless, I can't leave." Pietro spat out blood, his face pale.

"Don't talk nonsense, hurry and come with me!"

"It's really useless..." Pietro's pained face twitched. He tremblingly took off his helmet and used all his strength to put it on Zhang Ye's head, then said,

"Thank you, Austin, thank you for telling me those stories. I know my injury is too severe, with me you won't be able to leave. Quick, while they are distracted, you go. That secret room is in the suburbs of New York, 1407 Graymark Road. I believe you can do it."

"Don't give me this. Get up, quick!" Austin gritted his teeth.

"Let me stay here. You said that this world is a nightmare, there are no superheroes. So what do you say, am I considered a hero now?"

Austin didn't say anything, only his clenched fists trembled slightly.

"It's Just a nightmare after all... Just a nightmare after all. I just need to wake up."

Pietro's voice grew weaker and weaker, finally fading away completely.

Austin checked his breathing and found Pietro had fallen unconscious. This was extremely fortunate given the circumstances.

The blood on the helmet slid down along the curved outlines and landed on top of Austin's fist. Austin stood up fiercely, as if he had made some kind of determination. He turned around, with his back facing the unconscious Pietro, and looked straight at President X's direction.

"Sorry Pietro, in my whole life, I've never abandoned my brothers."

With those words, Austin walked directly towards the battlefield.

At this moment, the battlefield had already proceeded to a white-hot stage, most of the soldiers present had already died on the battlefield. Only The Scarlet Witch, who is possessed by Professor X, was the only one who was facing the prisoners who had escaped from inside the mutant's secret prison in a great killing spree.

Beast* raised the huge stone pillar, wanting to use the previous sneak attack to attack 'Scarlet Witch', but how could the already furious 'Scarlet Witch' give him this opportunity? She waved her hand fiercely, Scarlet Energy forcefully snatched the stone pillar, and then violently blasted on the Beast's body.

The fierce impact directly shattered the pillar into fragments, while Beast's body was pressed under the rubble. Only blood could be seen flowing out from between the cracks in the rocks.

A woman who could release light swords from her hands* wanted to rush over to attack the 'Scarlet Witch', but she suddenly had a change of target and stabbed another mutant prisoner beside her, then she came directly in front of the 'Scarlet Witch' to block the energy beam shot by Austin.

"Looks like you're the real mastermind behind this operation, the true remnant of the Avengers." 'Scarlet Witch' withdrew her telepathic abilities and said lightly to Austin.

Austin did not reply to her words, but instead fired several shots in an instant, but these bullets were all blocked by Chaos Magic.

"This is your plan?" 'Scarlet Witch' sneered coldly. She suddenly sensed something and fiercely turned around, reaching out her palm to grab at the air.

Instantly, a cloud of blue smoke was trapped in mid-air by Scarlet Energy. Soon, Nightcrawler's body emerged from the smoke. He roared and struggled constantly in the air, ceaselessly teleporting, but under the control of the Chaos Magic, he simply couldn't break free.

With her right hand maintained in a grabbing gesture, 'Scarlet Witch' suddenly had a bloodthirsty look flash across her eyes. Her left hand forcibly joined her right hand, then she tore forcibly.

In an instant, Nightcrawler's body was torn alive into two halves by the exceptionally powerful energy. His struggles immediately went silent as the two segments of his body fell limply to the ground.

Such a bloody scene instantly frightened the other mutant prisoners who had tried to continue rushing forward. Although they wanted to kill everyone here, they weren't stupid either. Fighting against such a horrifying existence was simply seeking death.

And after doing all this, the 'Scarlet Witch' then gracefully turned around and looked at Austin.

"You don't really think that you'll be able to kill me with just this trash? Do you think that the Avengers will really be able to overthrow me? You're nothing but a joke. Your lives are meaningless, just like that lunatic Strange."

"Lunatic?" Austin finally spoke. "Like you, naked wheelchair man?"

These words pierced the 'Scarlet Witch's' heart like a knife.

She was instantly furious. A tremendous aura erupted, blowing everything around away. Before Austin could react, a beam of Scarlet Energy directly grabbed his body and lifted him into the air.

"You think I won't kill you!"

The 'Scarlet Witch's' eyes flickered with red light, making it impossible to look directly. It was as if another glance would drive one mad from that power.

Austin tried hard to activate his palm blasts, but under the Chaos Magic, the particle beams simply couldn't converge at all

The 'Scarlet Witch' also saw Austin's small action, and with a mocking expression on her face, she waved her hand, and Austin's body was pulled directly in front of her.

Immediately afterward, the steel battle suit on Austin's left arm emitted a 'clanking' sound, and piece by piece, it was dismantled and stripped by scarlet energy, turning into countless pieces of scrap metal.

"Stark's Technology. This is your trump card? How ridiculous, you think you can kill me wearing such a piece of crap?"

"Of course not." Austin coldly gazed at the 'Scarlet Witch', or President X.

"Oh? Do you have any other means then?"

The 'Scarlet Witch' laughed coldly. Mocking these enemies always brought her unmatched happiness. The feeling of looking down on others was too wonderful. The power and might brought endless intoxication to President X.

Looking at Austin who had already lost his ability to resist, The 'Scarlet Witch' unfolded her arms, exposing all of her flaws. She cracked a smile and looked at Austin with wide eyes, opening her mouth to laugh.

"Come on then, use your methods. Let me see. I'm right here, kill me, quickly!"

Gazing at President X, who had completely fallen into madness, Austin's expression remained incomparably calm as he slowly said. "President X, your telepathy is very powerful, I've heard that you've entered the minds of many people."

"Yes, so what?" Scarlet Witch''s smile gradually faded away.

"Then..."

Austin slowly placed his hands on the helmet, then fiercely took it off.

"Take a look at mine!"  

(End Of The Chapter)...To be continued.

❇❇❇

( T/L: Ignore if You Don't Need it

X-Men: The Last Stand (The Famous Movie, Talked Above)

Two decades ago, Professor Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr discover Jean Grey's mutant abilities and invite her to join the X-Men. Ten years later, a young Warren Worthington III manifests wings, revealing his mutant status to his father. In the current timeline, the X-Men engage in a training session in the Danger Room, featuring members like Shadowcat, Iceman, Colossus, and Rogue, led by Storm and Wolverine. The session concludes with Wolverine decapitating a Sentinel robot.

Cyclops, mourning Jean Grey's death, temporarily leaves the X-Men, leaving Wolverine to cover his teaching duties. The Department of Mutant Affairs informs Beast (Hank McCoy) about a mutant cure, and he shares this news with the X-Men. Rogue, desiring a normal life, expresses interest in the cure to remove her powers.

Magneto, fearing the cure's use against mutants, recruits a team called The Omegas, led by Callisto. They aim to build an army to counter the perceived threat and need Mystique's assistance. At Worthington Labs, Beast discovers the source of the cure, a mutant boy named Jimmy (Leech).

Cyclops, believed dead, is found alive by Jean Grey at Alkali Lake but is killed by her in a sudden burst of power. The X-Men discover Jean's survival and her transformation into the immensely powerful Phoenix. Professor Xavier reveals that he had been suppressing the Phoenix force within Jean, and Wolverine remains by her side.

Magneto, learning about the cure's weaponization, frees Mystique but abandons her when she is cured and loses her mutant abilities. Beast resigns from the cabinet and joins the X-Men, anticipating Magneto's threat. Jean, struggling with her powers, escapes the mansion.

The X-Men, joined by Beast, Storm, and Wolverine, attempt to reason with Jean at her childhood home but are confronted by Magneto and the Brotherhood. Professor Xavier is vaporized by Jean, and Magneto takes her, leaving the X-Men grieving.

The X-Men mourn Xavier's loss, and Rogue decides to take the cure. Magneto builds a Brotherhood army with Jean at his side. Wolverine, prompted by Jean's voice, seeks her out. The X-Men, including Colossus, Shadowcat, Iceman, and Beast, decide to confront Magneto.

Magneto moves the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz Island, planning to attack Worthington Labs and destroy the cure. A battle ensues, and the X-Men, joined by soldiers, fight the Brotherhood. Wolverine confronts Jean, but Magneto intervenes.

The X-Men manage to defeat Magneto, with Beast injecting him with the cure. The soldiers attack Jean, prompting her to unleash the full force of the Phoenix, resulting in widespread destruction. Wolverine is forced to kill Jean to stop her.

The aftermath sees the reopening of the mansion, Beast becoming the UN ambassador, and Rogue returning after taking the cure. Magneto, now powerless, plays chess among humans. In a post-credits scene, Professor Xavier's consciousness is revealed to have survived within a comatose patient.

Beast: Henry McCoy (Earth-616)

Beast, also known as Henry McCoy, is a mutant in the Marvel Comics universe (Earth-616). Initially introduced as a member of the X-Men, Beast possesses superhuman strength, agility, and a beast-like appearance due to his mutation. Over time, his intelligence has become a defining trait, and he is known for his scientific expertise. Beast has served on various superhero teams, including the X-Men and the Avengers, and has undergone physical transformations that have alternated between a more human and beastly form. Despite his appearance, Beast is a gentle and highly educated character, contributing both as a scientist and a formidable member of superhero teams.

Magik: Illyana Rasputina (Earth-616)

Magik, also known as Illyana Rasputina, is a mutant character in the Marvel Comics universe (Earth-616). She is a sister to the X-Men's Colossus (Piotr Rasputin). Illyana possesses the ability to teleport through Limbo, a dimension filled with mystical energy. One of her notable powers is the ability to summon a mystical weapon called the Soulsword, which can disrupt magical beings. Magik has undergone significant character development, transitioning from a young mutant to a powerful sorceress. Her complex background includes being a member of the New Mutants and later joining various X-Men teams. Additionally, she has played a role in major Marvel storylines involving magic and alternate dimensions. )

❇❇❇

Updated till Chapter 40 On My Patreon

9