The McQueens
104 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting hit was the least Jackson expected, especially from someone like Scott who was a nobody until his recent changes in recent matches. Blood splattered on the ground where his head landed after the hit. He knew the punch he received packed a lot of power as he was sent flying just with it.

The whole cafeteria gasped at what they just witnessed. The team captain was sent flying with just one hit, the school will never hear the end of it. Brian rushed over to Jackson's side and helped him up. He looked at Scott one more time before taking off, a dazed Jackson on his shoulder.

Stiles was no different from the rest of the cafeteria, also getting shocked by what he saw. Scott hadn't moved from his position and was seen panting, his chest rising and lowering. He was so angry that all he could see was Jackson hurting his sister, one of the people he had vowed to promise. That thought was what fuelled his anger.

"Hey, Scott are you ok?"

Stiles asked reaching his side. He didn't respond and didn't even turn until Stiles' arm was on his shoulder.

"You ok?"

Coming back to earth, he looked at Stiles and checked his arm for any bruise marks but saw none.

"Are you ok, he didn't hurt you did he?" Scott asked

"No he didn't, worry about yourself, you're probably in a serious mess. The headteacher would call for you soon, and god knows what kind of punishment you would receive. The whole school and the coach will most likely hate you for hitting the best player and team captain."

"Ok ok I am sorry I wasn't thinking straight, all I could see was him hurting my sister and I acted on impulse." Scott said rubbing his hand on his furrowed forehead.

'Anger issues? that's new for Scott' was Stiles' thought.

"All right let's get something to eat and forget about this for now"

Stiles suggested, wanting to clear things up a bit. His friend had protected him and the last thing he wanted him to feel was guilt. He felt he owed Scott a lot, first for the hallway incident and now this.

"I am not in the mood to eat anymore." was Scott's dry response as he walked out of the cafeteria passing by Allison and Lydia on the way.

"Hey, Scott are you ok ?", she asked, worry evident in her voice.

Scott didn't answer and just walked past her. Making her make a confused expression. She didn't know what she did.

"Well errr, he and Jackson had a confrontation about you and he punched Jackson for something he said." Stiles said, trying to clear the situation as quickly as he could.

"He punched Jackson?" Allison and Lydia asked in unison.

"That's crazy. He beat up the school football team's captain." Lydia added.

Allison remained silent as she knew the implication of what Scott did. He could get suspended for what he just did. Jackson's parents were madly rich and owned a percentage of the school, therefore, it wouldn't be a problem for Jackson to make the school get a suspension or maybe worse, an expulsion.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later," Stiles said running off to catch up with his friend.

Entering the cafeteria, all eyes fell on the group of two, or more so, on the topic of discussion and the spark that ignited a fight between Scott and Jackson; Allison. She didn't like the attention she was receiving, she never liked attention to begin with, but this was different. She was the cause of a fight between people.

Trying to calm her nerves, her thoughts drifted somewhere else.

'He and Jackson were fighting for me?'

Her cheeks flushed a light hint of red at the thought of Scott fighting a whole Jackson over her.

***

'Scott McCall, your attention is needed in the Head Teacher's office immediately.', the announcement was made through the central speaker that was connected to all rooms across the whole school.

Scott walked to the head teacher's office accompanied by side gazes from people he walked past. He knew he would be called sooner or later and he had expected it sooner, given Jackson's parent's position.

Entering the office, he met Mrs Lucio and his coach in the room. He had only expected to meet Mrs Lucio.

"Sit, and let's get straight to the point." She began, bringing her fingers together and putting them under her jaws.

"Are you aware that what you did in the cafeteria this afternoon could earn you either a suspension or an expulsion?" she continued not giving Scott anytime to relax or get comfortable on the chair offered to him.

"Yes ma'am" he replied.

"I am sorry ma'am. I just h...."

"Keep your sorries for the letter you're gonna write to Jackson and his parents."

Scott looked up at her, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh yes, and your coach here had put in a good word for you, saying you have been a good asset to the team and wouldn't want to lose a player like you, especially when the team have a match coming up this weekend. The only solution I can give is to suspend you from normal classes, but after school, you can enter the school premises to practice with the team, that's the only thing I can do for you."

"Thanks a lot, ma'am, really appreciate it, and I am sorry, it won't repeat itself."

"That better be the case, I'll also have to send a letter regarding your suspension to your mom. With that said, I would like you to excuse me. "

Scott wanted to beg Mrs Lucio not to send the letter home. His mom wouldn't be happy about him getting suspended and more so annoying the McQueens, Jackson's family.

"Yes ma'am thank you," was the only thing he could say.

The coach stepped out with him, accompanying him until he reached the infirmary's entrance. Scott was here for 2 reasons, he had advised Stiles to do a check-up on his arm and now he wanted to see if he was done so they could go for practice and secondly to apologize to Jackson who had been in the infirmary after the incident. He just wanted to get this over with.

Entering the infirmary and into the ward where Stiles was supposed to be, he saw his friend cornered up, with Jackson in front of him and his friends surrounding both Stiles and Jackson to prevent him from escaping.

"What are you doing to him?" Scott shouted.

Turning around, Jackson's jaw was bruised with a purplish hue on his jaw side. Smiling he said,

"Well, if it isn't Scott McCall... Get him!!!"

1