CHAPTER: 00 The beginning
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then that would be all, I give you the following contract, we only need your authorization and we will start with the corresponding preparations."
Galyana read the contract very calmly even though several eyes were pointed at her, in an office with several businessmen and scientists from the UNFE (Federal and Special Investigations Unit) remained appearing calm even though they were not. The young woman in front of them was very special so they were anxious for her signature on the contract, Galyana furrowed her brow slightly, but it was so subtle that no one in the room noticed, as she raised her gaze she focused on a certain scientist with extremely hideous glasses.
"Then we would proceed as agreed, 3 years in the simulation and that would be it?"
"Yes!"

All the men in the room responded in unison realizing their mistake of exposing her desperation.
"Is there something wrong with the contract Miss Galyana?"
"No.... It's not that I just think that somehow I am losing something.... Like for example I would abandon my loved ones for so long, I think they will be very worried and sad."
"......"
["BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY OR FRIENDS!!!!!"]
Everyone made a sepulchral silence they did not understand her words and that was noticed as an open book.
Galyana seeing them like that subtly lifted the corner of her thin pink lips. Without putting them in a difficult situation she took the pen on the table and signed the document.

"Perfect Miss Galyana with this we can start with the preparations on our part would be all so you can retire when everything is ready we will contact you."
They all sighed inwardly as they saw her signature on the paper, they quickly said goodbye to her and started making multiple calls. Galyana took her things and left the building, as she lifted her face the sun caressed her cheeks softly making her look less cold and somewhat warm.
Remembering her past Galyana walked down the narrow sidewalk, until a few days ago she was frustrated as her debts had piled up in the bank, she couldn't find a job let alone afford to spend on a big meal. For once in her life it seemed that something good had come her way because when she was at her lowest point a high tech company contacted her.
As she introduced herself at the interview she noticed that it was only her participating, the scientist Matias Ming looked at her for a moment before taking out his ugly glasses and putting them on his boyish face.
"Miss Galyana a couple of months ago you did a test on one of our Art. 09 simulation machines due to your results we decided to communicate with you in person, I must say your results were something I didn't expect so..."
"Sorry to interrupt you, but is this the job interview?"
"Oh, didn't you read the document we sent you?"
"What document?"

"........"

There was silence in the office, so much so that Matias Ming couldn't help but ask.
"An official document was sent to the Blue district offices Don't you work there?"
"I was fired two months ago."
"Oh!"
Matias looked like he had a rehearsed script that had not materialized due to Galyana's replies and now he was in trouble as he did not know what to say in such a situation, two minutes passed in which neither of the two subjects in the office spoke.
"Cough! Cough!" Matias cleared his throat, and began to explain everything.
"Well you see 6 months ago at the annual conferences of the Pioneer Enterprise District a release was launched where any civilian who wished to participate was invited, we the UNFE presented a technology simulation project at that conference due to its design not just anyone could manage to connect to the simulation."
At that point Galyana had already understood much of the information, she remembers that when she still had a job one of her superiors sent her to the conference in order to make a show of presence, and that the company did not go unnoticed by other reputable companies. In one of her walks she noticed a subtle post, when she saw the computer and read how to use it, she found it quite interesting, so she took the test while nobody was paying attention to her, however, after 20 minutes of waiting for the results she lost interest, quickly checked the time and left the simulation. He left without realizing that in the main matrix multiple scientists had gone crazy as if they were setting fire to a bee's nest. Matias was so excited that he was stuttering with excitement.

"WHO MANAGED TO CONNECT?"
"We are linking the information.... is in the Art.09 unit this prototype is at the pioneering companies conference."
"Who was the one who went to present the project?"
"I already looked into it is the manager of section B".
"Quick!!! get in touch with him and have him stop the subject of the simulation."
"YES!"
Unfortunately the manager of section B did not know that being in the bathroom locked up by a strong diarrhea his perfect test subject had finally appeared and even more he did not know that the senior scientists had already learned about this information.
..........................
"That's how we found out that he had a 63% hit and his growth increased, something we thought he was staying on one line without variation.... I can't reveal any more information to you than this."
"Then I have a combativeness with your prototype and that is why you need me to keep making improvements to your artificial system."
Matias nodded to Galyana.
"You can look at it that way that's why we talked to you."
Galyana showed no emotion she was like a doll you couldn't tell what she was thinking so Matias Ming became alert.
"What do you offer me if I agree to be your test subject?"
Hearing Galyana's question he seemed to be able to breathe.
"The benefits are many I explain to continuation......"
"What do you think?"

After a few hours Galyana rose from her seat bowed to Matthias and looked at him with a vacant stare.
"I accept your terms."
Matthias who was always very serious showed a joy written on his face.
"That's fine in a few days we will deliver the official documents to you."
Galyana had already grabbed the doorknob however she stopped at Matthias' next words.
"Another thing your family and friends"
"Don't worry I don't have anyone like that."
Galyana didn't show her face however her back looked small and fragile as she said those words without fluctuation.
..............................
A week later Galyana entered a lab with several scientists guiding her, a few meters away a glass bed with several tubes was in sight, she felt nervous however due to her intrusion it didn't reflect on her exterior.
"Once we connect it you will have no communication with us only if an administrator wishes to speak with you, it will present itself in various forms the important thing is that you remember to ask the key words Do you have a message? And you will immediately hear the results, so don't be nervous."
Nodding and without any questions she lay down in that capsule, surrounded by several scientists she closed her eyes allowing them to connect tubes and wires to her thin body. A computerized voice was heard in her small space, but still she remained calm something the others did not have.
"Countdown 10,9,8, 7...1"

When the count reached 0 Galyana felt as if her entire space was distorted and she was sucked in by a greater force.
"Bon voyage."
Was the last thing Galyana heard before falling into an endless abyss.......

1