66. Provocations (R-18)
1.1k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 66
Provocations

R-18 >>> WARNING: Contains EXPLICIT SEX scenes.

Also support me on Webnovel: I transmigrated to a mafia character from a BL Dark novel!

XXX

"Bishop…" Giovanni tried to call out a little desperately as he felt his balls tighten and his body shuddered. He had come too fast and had lusciously smeared Bishop Darcy's hand.

It wasn't unusual given that Giovanni was quite young and inexperienced, of course, the many hormones didn't help much either.

"We were once pretty intimate, calling me Bishop doesn't sound good when it's just the two of us. Call me Mister or by my name," Emery said with a low chuckle, biting Giovanni's earlobe, who was panting and a little lethargic.

Giovanni wanted to argue that he couldn't let go of the clergy hierarchy he had learned for years, but he was silent when Bishop Darcy used the "Strip" spell to get his clothes thrown into a corner of the room.

Emery's body was tall, he had smooth but broad shoulders, a slender neck, a plain abdomen, and long legs. He had beautiful mermaid lines, which highlighted the huge erection between his legs.

Giovanni for a moment thought similar to Yani, that if he put wings on Emery's back, with the bishop's face it wouldn't be difficult for him to look like an angel, but that was a thought that soon passed because that big thing that was between his legs de Emery startled Giovanni quickly.

He couldn't believe it had entered him repeatedly yesterday afternoon. It looked so big, and he felt like his hole was too small to fit this thing.

Giovanni wanted to say something but couldn't say anything as he looked into Emery's midnight blue eyes, he felt swallowed up by the desire in those eyes and shivered at that look.

Emery, who looked at Giovanni who had pulled his big shirt to cover his intimacy luscious with recent cum, found that vision of innocence and shyness very ardent.

Emery's big hands pinned Giovanni's hands above his head, but it made the young novice shiver with fear. Bad memories started to pop into his mind, he started to shake, and his face became paler than usual.

The cold pantry of the silent kitchen, the pain of betrayal by someone he thought might be a friend, the pain of being invaded, the tears that wet his face and the sound of water dripping in the kitchen, the darkness he thought he was it would never end.

All this came back to Giovanni's mind, his body became cold, and his eyes became moister, the terror seemed to want to consume him at that moment, paralyzing him and making his mind prisoner.

"Giovanni?" Emery called, releasing the young man's hands, but the guy continued to tremble until he was enveloped in the bishop's embrace.

Giovanni felt warm, and his cold body shivered a little more before calming down again, Emery felt a little guilty and sighed, he had activated a trigger in his impulsiveness.

"Everything is fine now?" Emery asked, seeing the boy stop shaking.

"Yeah, I just had some bad memories," Giovanni said making it clear he didn't want to talk about it, he bit his lips which were still a little pale.

"I see, I'm not going to act anymore in ways that might look violent... So let me spoil you a little, okay?" Emery asked, wiping Giovanni's forehead, he was in a cold sweat and kissing his face.

Giovanni felt his face heat up and looked away, but he didn't pull away or try to push Emery away.

"If you're scared, just say it, I'll stop anytime now, okay?" Emery asked again, touching Giovanni's chin and making the other look into his midnight-blue eyes.

"Okay," Giovanni said a little shyly, but the bishop's insistent eyes left no choice but to respond, even though it was a little embarrassing.

He was cold and wanted Bishop Darcy's warmth, wanted to erase what Father Rutger had left in his body. So Giovanni told himself to take it as long as possible, luckily Bishop Darcy was very considerate and would really spoil the young man until his mind went blank, and unable to think of anything but the pleasurable sensations.

Emery stroked Giovanni's back and waist, his fingers too slow, causing shivers all over his body; the young man felt that every touch was unnerving, and he felt his lower belly was warmer, his dick was half a rod from rising once more.

When Emery's long fingers pinched Giovanni's soft nipples, the young man gasped in surprise and tried to pull away, but it wasn't long before Emery lifted his shirt and made Giovanni hold on.

Emery sucked the young man's left nipple, with his sly tongue he teased the nipple until it was hard, twisting and turning, teasing the nipple until Giovanni could only shiver at how sensitive the nipple had become.

The second nipple was no different, Emery sucked and teased, making Giovanni arch his back feeling an unbearable feeling there, but Emery's leg was between Giovanni's legs, his thigh rubbing his cock that was already hard and throbbing.

Emery grabbed Giovanni's waist and a bit down on his left nipple, making Giovanni moan in protest, his trembling fingers still holding his shirt up. Anyway, Emery was moving his kisses down his chest, past his ribs, his plain, soft belly, he bit his supple waist.

"Ngh, that..." Giovanni moaned with wet eyes, he felt very lost, he thought he should hate that kind of feeling or be disgusted. Liking men was wrong, but when the bishop touched him like that it was very good.

Emery gripped Giovanni's legs, his long fingers digging into the soft flesh of his thighs, he kissed and sucked the inside of his thigh, and nibbled a little causing the young man's body to shiver, which made him smirk and repeat the action.

"So mean!" thought Giovanni, seeing Emery's look of amusement as he saw him shudder, it only made that person's face even more glorious, making the young man blush, even more, he felt strangely drawn to all of this.

When Emery swallowed his cock, Giovanni shuddered and struggled a little, he wanted to close his legs, but Bishop Darcy's hands wouldn't let him close his legs. Giovanni dropped his shirt and grabbed Emery's red hair, his smooth fingers pale and his hands shaking.

Of course, what little strength Giovanni had didn't affect Emery's performance at all, who swallowed the younger man's cock whole, sucking the tender young flesh into his wet mouth.

Giovanni, who ended up sitting down and grabbing Emery's hair, saw it all unfold before his beautiful, clear, innocent eyes, not that he had never seen this sort of thing, as many of the young novices were nobles who had already been initiated into the sex life before entering the abbeys.

However, this was Giovanni's first time...well happening to himself, he felt even shyer and lost seeing it, but his mind was getting more and more confused because the blowjob on his dick was so good. , a delicious feeling.

The tongue that curled into the tender flesh, the penis touching the damp, inner part of the cheek, and the suction that made a wet noise and squeezed the nerves that seemed to pulse in Bishop Darcy's mouth.

Hello dear readers!
Long time no see!
The image above is a visual representation of what Giovanni would look like, as I think it would look.
Thank you for still being here. It's not a turn. But I'm grateful to you for still supporting the project.
Hope you like the chapter! SEE YA!

10