Chapter 9: Watashi no Sexy Body
676 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: Watashi no Sexy Body

Before I could inquire any further, I could hear the guard stirring. I quickly stored the entire container into the inventory (the sub-dimension which is a sub-power under [Skill: Predator]). And with Sage’s help, I grappled up the side of the building and onto the roof.

 

As I sat on the floor of the roof with my back against the roof access, I ask Sage, “Could you anaylse the contents of the container and tell me what dragged me here from halfway across the city?”

 

After a moment of silence, in which I could only assume that Sage was doing her thing, she replied, “Host, I may have found the contents of your last wish.”

 

A short “Huh?” was all I could muster before I blacked out.

 


 

From:

A realm far far away
Regional Designation: XXXX XXX 5318008
At the nexus of all realities
FBI Regional Headquarters
PRO’s Office

 

To:

Reincarnator (code c=:3)
Source Planet: Earth Prime (Code: 83765 – 25687)
Current Planet: Earth Fic (Sl. No.: XXXX XXX 5318008; Common Name: My Hero Academia)

 

Dear Reincarnator,

This message was sent to you by the connection the [Skill: The Great Sage] established with the world upon its arrival. Given its moniker as [The Voice of The World] in Tensura, we were able to successfully contact you. 

 

We trust this correspondence reaches you in good health and prosperity. We write to extend our sincerest apologies for any disruption or adversity that may have transpired as a result of recent events surrounding your reincarnation process.

 

Regrettably, the overseer responsible for your reincarnation has been apprehended and subsequently convicted on charges that are beyond the scope of information available to you.

 

The apprehension occurred during the final stages of your reincarnation process, and it has recently come to our attention that this incident has inadvertently caused physical, mental, and spiritual ramifications on your part.

 

The impetus for the investigation stemmed from the discovery of a compromised contract within the possession of the aforementioned overseer. Despite their transgressions, the presence of a compromised contract is deemed unacceptable for entities of higher echelons, which includes your present status.

 

Upon contemplation, we acknowledge the unintended consequences of these events and express our sincere remorse for any harm or inconvenience suffered. It was never our intention to cause distress, and we assume full responsibility for any damages incurred.

 

In an effort to mitigate the repercussions, we have taken specific actions to address the situation. The designated body agreed upon for your reincarnation has been located and secured.

 

Furthermore, enhancements have been implemented, including the integration of [Skill: The Great Sage] at a level comparable to its association with the entity Rimuru, albeit with an independent consciousness.

 

Additionally, the [Perfect Body] has undergone further optimization to accommodate all conceivable requirements, transcending the limitations of humanoid forms.

 

The former [Skill: Predator], now [Skill: Gluttony], has been deliberated upon and permitted to persist without necessitating any additional measures.

 

Looking forward, we pledge to exercise heightened diligence and circumspection to forestall the recurrence of similar incidents in the future. We hold your prospective association in high regard and are steadfast in our commitment to rectify any residual concerns.

 

We extend our gratitude for your understanding and patience in this matter. Your professionalism is greatly valued, and we trust that the forthcoming stages of your reincarnation experience will unfold seamlessly.

 

Once again, we convey our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and anticipate the prospect of encountering you should the Cosmic Fates decree it.

 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

 

Sincerely,
Jeff
Public Relations Officer

 

(A/N: Every comment = 1 W for ChatGPT and OpenAI)


 

I sighed as I mentally closed the screen which Sage had displayed. The Screen was similar to the illustrations from the anime, no doubt that it was done on purpose.

 

I had just finished integrating with the body I was supposed to be born in. According to Sage, it was just a mass of flesh with limbs. The moment it felt the scan conducted by Sage in the inventory, it just sort of, melted into me.

 

Now I no longer need to jump from host to host. This body suited my symbiote far better than Eddie Brock Jr. could ever hope to do.

 

With my new body, I could now freely shapeshift. And when I say freely, I mean freely. I can change my appearance to the most minute of details, being able to impersonate anyone. I could even change into those who have mutant quirks.

 

Even the form of animals could be assumed but it has to be controlled by Sage. The mind of a human is not supposed to feel sensations like how animals do. There is even a possibility that I might go insane as my time as a symbiote’s tumor proved.

 

No average guy can get over killing a kid as fast as I did. Sage attributed it to the fact that my mental boundaries were under strain. The morals and inner conscious are the first things a mind abandons when threatened.

 

Although I’m not a psychopath, I can attest to the fact that if I have to kill an innocent for the slightest gain, I would. And that is, concerning, to say the least.

 

But like with all other moral and ethical dilemmas, I ignore them 😊.

 

Now that I’m in the body which is, hopefully, gonna last me for at least the next five hundred years, I change it to my will.

 

(Third Person POV)

Soon, on the rooftop, you can see a young man looking no older than twenty. With messy raven black hair and a pair of dark eyes which flash with a hint of brown, when the light, signifying dawn, hits at just the right angle.

 

With skin just a shade lighter than caramel, he looks stunning with the rays of dawn illuminating his 5 feet 10 inches (180 cm) body. (MC: I’m SIX feet tall! Don’t listen to the author, he’s stressed out of his mind right now. Exam season- it's a canon event)

 

Adorned in a linen button-up shirt, tucked into a pair of black slacks and a set of stylish formal shoes, he looks simple yet stunning. The effect added by the light of dawn on his figure grants him an aura which makes any onlookers feel that he is God’s blessing on this world.

 

This aura is soon shattered, when his clothes morph into a set of blue pajamas with dinosaur prints on them. His feet, covered by a pair of fluffy slippers, decorated with little bunnies here and there.

 

We soon hear him say, “Fuck societal norms! And I’m done with life as a tumor. If I’m gonna punch bad guys and corrupt politicians, might as well do it in comfort! And for all those who are saying that the dialogue is supposed to go like, ‘…. blah blah blah, might as well do it in style!’, then fuck you! I am my own style! Muahahahaha!!!”

 

Uncle Pizza: Sage, please make sure that he doesn’t screw himself over when the love interest is revealed.

Sage: *Sigh* Sure. I’ll do my best, Uncle Pizza.

 

Like it? Add to Reading list and don't forget to toggle on your notifications!
Have some thoughts about my story? Comment it and let me know.

20