Chapter 22: Interlude 2
189 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: Interlude 2 <**>

[A/N: This is my first attempt at writing a lemon so do tell me what you liked and more specifically, what you didn’t. I’ll be putting these <*> to rate the severity of the sexual or otherwise mature acts committed (villain munching not included).

Please do understand that I’m typing this with my mother sleeping on a nearby bed (it’s 2 am) and that if, at some point, the flow seems to break – then it’s cause she let out a particularly loud snore that reminded me of my situation. I could rewrite it at another time, but I've made you all wait long enough. At least I know that if I was in your situation, I would be pissed for an author to disappear off the face of the earth without warning. 

 

I’ve had several comments saying that he’s a simp and stuff. But to all of those people, I only have to say – MAYONNAISE ON AN ESCALATOR GOING UPSTAIRS SO SEE YOU LATER

 

If it’s one star <*> Then it’s soft stuff like nudity, light oral, quickies or descriptively/heavily implied sex, prolly toys

 

If it’s two stars <**> Then it’s full-blown sex, vanilla, spanking, anal, toys, some rough pounding

 

If it’s three stars <***> Then shit gets real– full blown bondage, bdsm, threesomes, hardcore fuckery, tentacle, partial bestiality (like a horse-cock and stuff, not to mention animal ears and tail), foursome (there’s a chance since the characters are already introduced, they just need to be developed), dubcon

 

If it’s four+ stars <****> Then I better stay off this site. I’ll post but only until I get a warning. If I do, Imma shift these particular chapters to ao3 or smtg 🤷‍♂️ (It’s like noncon, age regression, heavy shape-shifting and stuff. Not saying that I’ll write it but with how the characters are set up it’s tough not to go there. Similar to how it’s tough not to think about prof x and his child soldier recruitment. I mean, even without super powers we have shit like epstien island. What do you think is gonna happen when you have the powers of Xavier around a bunch of practically defenseless children?)

 

What am I forgetting? Ohh yes! If you don’t like a particular tag, don’t read it. As simple as that.

 

I'm starting relatively soft, I mean, everyone has to start somewhere, right? So anyway, on with the story!]

 

-------------------------------

Tags– Vanilla, vaginal sex, sensual (I tried)

-------------------------------

 

The light of dawn disorients me for a second, a hazy feeling envelops my brain. And the warmth of a tender body pressed up against my chest doesn’t help me in regaining my bearings. But that daze is soon swatted away by my enhanced mind. 

 

I remember what happened last night. Despite how it started, I’m glad that it ended how it did. I know that I’m a noob at sex but from here on out, I promise to not hold myself back. 

 

I’ve got abilities the men from my previous world can only dream of, doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t use them. Fuck pride and everything else that holds me back from enjoying what I want.

 

I’m quickly drawn away from my thoughts as I feel the plump derriere of the beauty I’m spooning against my shorts. My morning wood doing little but appreciate the gesture. It’s cute when she acts as if she’s unconsciously cuddling deeper into my embrace. 

 

With a smile tugging at my lips, I slowly motion back and forth, positioning myself so that I’m hot dogging her smooth cheeks. And let me tell you, even with the layer of fabric in between, I guarantee that they’re the most squishable cheeks in existence. 

 

I lean forward and nuzzle my face against the crook of her neck and within her hair. Despite the lingering scent of last night’s activities, the feeling of closeness and skin ship is absolutely divine. 

 

As if she is not able to hold herself back any longer, the pretense of simple cuddling is destroyed as she reaches behind her and frees me from the vile clutches of my shorts/boxers. The feel of her warm, delicate palm against my dick makes it grow harder than it was before.

 

Now there’s no going back. I wanted to spare her today given the fact that I had absolutely brutalized her pussy last night, but with her actions, it seems that she didn’t get enough. 

 

But unlike yesterday, I’ll be slower. Can’t have her limping around the city even more that she already will. And with that final thought, I move my free hand downward and slide it under her panties. 

 

I take my time, feeling up one cheek and then the other. Feeling the goosebumps rise on her flesh as she reacts unconsciously in anticipation. From there, I drag my fingers under the stretchy elastic of the waistband and move my palm towards her abdomen. 

 

I follow under the waistband to her front and bring it back the way it came. I repeat it a few times and by doing so, slowly shimmy off her panties and stop mid-thigh. 

 

With no intentions to shift my upper body from where it’s cradling her, I place my knee between her legs and above her panties as my hand firmly grasps her inner thigh. With purpose, I raise her foot by bringing up my hand and by doing so, I free her leg from her panties. 

 

With the bicep of my arm under her knee, I hold her leg in a position she in which she is comfortable and leaves her pussy accessible. I lay my now free hand flat against her stomach and make my way up underneath her tank top, taking a handful of her breast. 

 

With the hand she was using as a pillow, I move it in such a way that I cradle her head with my shoulder and my palm lies against her now bare pussy.

 

Our position wouldn’t be possible if she was tall but her size fits perfectly and my arms sort of crisscross and squish her upper body into me. It doesn’t help when she further tangles herself by hugging the arms in front of her tightly and run her hands along the firm lines of my muscles. 

 

Without hesitation, I finger her and test her tender pussy. I go slow and feel each fold, gently prodding her depths by elongating my fingers. After a minute or so of in-depth fingering, I judge her pot to have sufficient honey for this experience to be pleasurable for the both of us. 

 

Without further ado, I gently penetrate her with my 7-inch dick. Although I can go bigger– and I’m pretty sure she won’t object– I push in deeper, knowing that even though our position only allows five or so inches of meat to enter at once. 

 

But what I lack right now in size, I make up for in technique. All the while that I thrust into her at an angle, kissing her spots with every movement, my hands aren’t idle. The one cupping her breast squeezes and fondles the funbags. 

 

I then tease her nipple by moving my finger around her areola but never touching her tip. With my other hand, I start to circle and stimulate her clit, drawing out her first moan of the day. 

 

As if encouraged, I unconsciously start to increase my speed, thrusting into her pussy which is so wet that it is giving off squelching sounds every time I hit her sweet spot. 

 

As the sounds of my skin meeting skin started to get louder, her moans did too. The new addition to my fingertips helped her in that regard. The fingertip of my hand playing with her breasts turned into a small suction cup and latched onto her so far neglected nipple. I wanted to suck on them so bad, but I choose to instead trail some kisses down her nape and jawline. 

 

My hand which was toying with her clit started to gyrate with an increased pace and matching with each of my thrusts, further increasing the degree of her moans which she quickly muffled by her biting half-heartedly onto the pillow beside her head. 

 

Feeling my impending release, I start to quicken my pace and the sound of slapping flesh reverberated throughout the room. With a plan in mind, I stuck my now normal fingers into her half open, moaning mouth and played with her tongue. 

 

As she suckled on my fingers, small nubs started to appear on my shaft. So small that you really needed to squint to notice it – but boy could she feel it. The nubs are like the studs on a condom, and the one my shaft is sporting is tailor made for the insides of her vagina. 

 

And now I’m glad that I stuck my finger in her mouth since I doubt the pillow would be able to hold in her moan. I’m pretty sure that she doesn’t want to disturb our neighbors so early in the morning. 

 

With a few final thrusts I unload into her and continue to pump as I do so, milking every drop out of me. She climaxes at the same time as well. The credit goes to the pinch I gave her clit in the last few seconds which made her cream instantly. The masochist she tries to hide being slowly brought out of her shell. 

 

In the afterglow of what could only be called lovemaking, I look over her shoulder to the window through with the rays of the sun had first woken me. To a regular eye, the most that it can make out is a vague silhouette, but my enhanced eyes could easily see it. 

 

The form of the woman I’m currently sheathed in. Her hair in disarray and her little pink tongue peeking out from between her lips. But the most captivating feature of all, her deep violet eyes. Hidden beneath her half-lidded eyes, they reflect the morning light, giving the afterglow of our session a feeling of closure. 

 

Straightening her tank top and her posture, I put my arms around her and pull her in for a cuddle. This time there was no sexual tension, only pure warmth. Taking a deep breath of her scent one last time I close my eyes and simply bask in the atmosphere, all the while I had made no move to remove myself out of her. 

 

[A/N: As you can see/hear, the first 2 or 3 paras hinted to something occurring before this situation. This is going to be legit canon of my fic and not something like a one-shot. 

I have the beginning and the end of the arc thought out and all I have to do is put it to the keyboard. Check the next chapter (which will be deleted) for more details.]

Like it? Add to Reading list and don't forget to toggle on your notifications!
Have some thoughts about my story? Comment it and let me know.

5