1. Heiriz Zil
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In 2057, the world was stirred up by a dangerous virus pandemic. The experimental material as a virus carrier has abscond , who would have thought that the virus would have a catastrophic impact around the world. Viruses not only kill but turn organisms into flesh eaters, those that live slowly turn into flesh eaters, those that die overnight turn into flesh eaters, they are called zombies or undead. 

The cause of the existence of the virus is still unknown who is the mastermind behind it, whether someone intentionally planned it or the experimental material flee. Due to the slow action of the government and the military, several countries on the border of country Zed also fell, and only a few countries are still standing firm because they are far from country Zed. But that does not mean they will remain safe, so the countries that survived began operations to build a security base with strong fortifications and sophisticated weapons, restrictions, entry surveilance, inspections and screening each of their citizens before allowing them to enter the security base. other countries were locked down after the incident a few months later. 

Although the spread of the virus started to slow down after several countries carried out restrictions, rescue operations and inspections, those countries joined forces to carry out rescue operations in country Zed also nearest countries because they will bomb those countries to make sure the virus does not spread to other places.

In the year 2059, research studies found that viruses can enter through blood and wounds produced by the undead, the undead body fluids enter open cavities and bitten. It also depends on the immune system in the human body. Based on their research, women's immunization levels are higher than men's, immunization levels are different for each individual, 

The level of immunization has 4 levels, the higher level of immunity humans is very little only 10%. higher immunity will turn the virus to binds to the cells and turns them into superhumans who have physical strength 3 times higher than normal humans .

The hight level of immunization is 20% and it is a group that can fight against viruses between 50-50 depending on luck, if they fail then they will turn slowly for a few days. If survivors survive and the virus bound to the cells it will maintain higher immunasation any virus will not affect them. 

While mostly for the mid levels, half of them able to fight viruses in the body for a few days and weeks depending on luck, but their healthy received backlash or faces will turn very ugly or even modest if they are good looking before infection. But that won't maintain the immune as always, they are susceptible to the virus if there is an infection again. Mosly woman in mid-level immunisation groups.

The lowest level are almost entirely human in the world and is susceptible to infection and faster. No one survive if exposed to infection, immediately turn into the undead.

In the year 2066, the spread of the infection pandemic is active again, very faster after some survivors among the higher and mid level of immunization become carriers of the virus and have infected others. There are also remnants of undead in country Zed and its nearest countries that failed to be destroyed managed to break through to other countries because they have mutated to level 3, faster and more agile than level 1.

Year 2062, the latest discovery from the research lab, which is the Human Weapon. The 1st generation Human Weapons were established, they consisted of highly immune humans virus bound to the cells and modified into bionics, there are still many things that need to be improved. a lot of training, testing and monitoring from the Research Center until they are really stable and ready to proceed to the next stage, which is to create the 2nd Generation Human Weapon.

In the year 2067, several countries that were considered safe are increasingly unsteady and eventually paralyzed. The cities that have been survived are the cities that have been developed several years ago to become fortresses and human shelters in times of emergency.

The year 2071, where humans begin to learn to slowly come out of the brink of disaster, develop themselves, the remnants of humanity are saved, learn and study to continue living and study vaccines and weapons.

The newly recovered Health Organizations and Governments have created dozens of rescue and frontline army units to carry out rescue missions and clean up the undead. The military units that are often sent to missions are the Elite Squads, which are Human Weapons that have been modified, and the improvements are increasing year by year. Elite Squads members unit are also increasing, Elite Squads members with less than 5 years of experience are still called green, for Elite Squads members more than 5 years of experience and above they will be called Elite Squad Veterans.

Now, hundreds of cities are still standing majestically while having a 10 meters tall of wall and defenses for safety of the people who still survived. Who would have thought, the occurrence of betrayal between the surviving cities as well as treacherous crimes and corruption in the Military and Research for self-interest.

A New Researcher Genius nerd, Heiriz who grew up in a Research Nursing Center for the children of scientists who have not yet understood the meaning of the world of dystopia. Point of the dark history made him regretable running around outside the Research Nursing Center. A few years later, he was forcibly dragged from his quiet life, had to face various killers and zombies, constantly had to risk his life on the verge of death. And along his journey, he meets a killing machine that captivates his heart from past 5 years.

The year 2071 14 years have passed since the beginning of the epidemic of virus infections that can kill and revive living organisms. The scientists are still continuing their efforts to produce the strongest weapons which are Energy Weapons and Firearms. For now they still use Grenades, Rockets, Miniguns and Rifles that have been modified to be more durable and special bullets that can match and kill level 3 undead.

AZ WING RESEARCH APARTMENT

This residence must be inhabited by family members of scientists to be protected. In this age of human extinction, scientists are the most important asset in the world for research and study of vaccines, antigen, serums, weapons and so on. This residence is very isolated between the mountains and is protected by elite soldiers who are modified Human Weapons.

8.00 am. Heiriz Zil stood upright in front of the mirror staring at his reflection in the mirror. He wears a beige-colored t-shirt, his front hair is long enough to reach his nose, but it is flipped to the left and covers half of his face. The color of his eyes is gray like bluish, his eyelashes are long and slightly curled, his lips are heart-shape mouth, his hair is brown to reddish, his skin is smooth white without a mustache and beard on his face. Looks like a good boy, he took the glasses from the bedside table and put them on, very nerdy.

His body is firm, not too thin, not too fat, pleasing to the eye. His height is 176cm, 67kg. He immediately left the apartment.

AZ WING RESEARCH CENTER

This research center is in underground, to get inside you have to go through a cave door that is covered with leaves and roots and is not known to the public and there are not many scientists who work there, the information is very strictly confidential only scientists who have a grade Only S and A are allowed to work here in secret, while grades B, C and D are assistants to obscure the enemy's eyes if their lab is exposed. Because that's where S and A grade scientists work together to create the most powerful new serums, antigen, and vaccines.

Heiriz drops a drop of blue liquid into the pale yellow liquid in the test tube. The color gradually changed to soft green, then a few drops were dripped onto a handful of chewy meat that looked a little black like the heart of a critical smoker. Then he put it under the microscope and closed his eyes to the eyepiece. Through a microscope, the cells of the black fiber cells are cut off from each other, in an instant the black cells decay and some of them turn into red cells. Heiriz raised his head and saw the chewy flesh slowly turning red with a rapid change.

Heiriz smiled, quickly recording the study into the computer. The glasses managed to correct their position in the middle of his nose. His smile very wide as if it was about to tear. Suddenly the warning alarm rang, the warning light also flashed a red warning. Heiriz was surprised, he was the only one in the lab, because the lab was only for him and his assistant. Heard a voice on the speaker warning.

WARNING!! WARNING!! THERE ARE INTRUDERS!!

WARNING!! WARNING!! THERE ARE INTRUDERS!!

PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!!

I SAY AGAIN!

PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!!

Heiriz immediately put the lid on the test tube that had been mixed earlier and put it in the pocket of his scientist's shirt. He ran to the door and then turned back to the computer, he took the pen drive and inserted it into the computer. He was downloading important software into the pendrive, only 30%, Josh walked into the lab.

He ran towards Heiriz and took Heiriz's hand,

Josh, " Iriz! We have to go now! Our lab has been invaded! There are a lot of zombies downstairs! Get out quickly!!" He wanted to pull Heiriz but Heiriz didn't move.

Heiriz's eyes are still focused on the computer screen, 43%.

Heiriz, "Wait a minute, it won't be long. I have to download all the data I've studied."

Josh started to get restless, he grabbed Heiriz's shoulders and forced him to look into his eyes.

Josh, "Iriz!! There's no time now, babe! It's not just level 1 zombies, level 2 or 3 all over the place, do you want to die?! You're an important person, Iriz! Hurry up!!"

Josh pulled Heiriz's hand so hard that Heiriz was powerless against a man taller than him. Immediately they came out of the S Zone laboratory. The warning lights and sounds were still playing on repeat until it hurt the eyes and ears. Thrown a half-limp soldier in front of them, they shuddered to see some zombies devouring the soldier greedily. The two of them could only widen their eyes and slowly retreat back to avoid the zombies being aware of their presence.

Who would have thought that some scientists appeared from the other direction of the corridor and stop at opposite them, in the middle between them there were zombies eating a soldier. A few scientists were stunned to see that then turned their gaze to Heiriz and Josh. They were all equally surprised. They simultaneously slowly backed away without trying to notice the zombies.

Clack!! One of the scientists stepped on a piece of iron, their faces automatically changed to horror, at the same time they raised their heads to look at the zombies. The zombies have found their target, and they are shouting savagely at the scientist. The scientists quickly run away while being chased by zombies who are faster than them. One of them was caught by 2 zombies, the man screamed in fear. Before the 2 zombies could bite the man, the movement of the 2 zombies stopped, in a few seconds the heads of the 2 zombies were separated from the body and rolled to the floor.

Heiriz stood behind the zombies while holding the dagger belonging to the dead soldier. The man was surprised and looked grateful, at the same time still confused by Heiriz's strength. Before they could act, several heart-wrenching savage screams screamed down the hallway towards them. Looks quite crowded. Immediately Heiriz turned to Josh.

Heiriz, "Josh!! Take the others to evacuation!"

He slipped the test tube into Josh's lab coat, Josh was shocked.

Heiriz, "I trust you! I give you the antigen sample!!"

Josh, "what are you talking about! We're going together!"

Heiriz grabbed both of Josh's shoulders. He stared into Josh's eyes.

Heiriz, "Josh! I can at least handle this thing, maybe I can even survive. But you can't! At least I can slow them down while wait for the rescue soldiers track us!!!! Trust me!!"

Josh was so sad to leave Heiriz, some zombies were approaching, they smelled the smell of humans and rushed quickly to find them. Heiriz's eyes saw some level 1 and 2 zombies. His eyes looked at Josh again. Heiriz held Josh's hand tightly saying that he able do it.


Josh,"Iriz."

Reluctant to leave Heiriz, the scientist grabbed Josh's shoulders and dragged him to leave Heiriz alone. Heiriz let out a breath and turned to face a group of zombies, he took off his glasses and put them in his pocket, the lab coat fell to the floor. prepare himself with a dagger while facing a group of zombies. 4 zombies saw Heiriz, quickly headed towards Heiriz, Heiriz was so calm. He immediately turned 360 degrees to avoid getting hit by zombies and slashed 2 zombies in an instant. He kicked the third zombie and stabbed him in the eye then he threw a dagger at the last zombie in the forehead.


End in 1 minute. Zombie level 1 is not his opponent. He was just about to leave when 3 level 2 zombies appeared. Level 2 zombies were faster than level 1. Heiriz's eyes focused on the direction where the scientist was walking then his eyes focused on the zombies again.

'2 zombies for level 3, I think I can kill them. this takes time.' He whisper in the heart.

After the 3 zombies smelled Heiriz, with their speed they attacked Heiriz so violently. Heiriz was ready to hold the dagger in his hand. As the zombies approached, his foot swung at the frontmost zombie's chest until it fell back and hit 2 zombies behind it.  Stopping for a moment, the zombies slashed at Heiriz again, Heiriz quickly slashed the frontmost 2 zombies in the neck but the slash was not so deep it could not kill the zombies because the flesh and muscles of the level 2 zombie were a little firm and chewy.

The zombies that have not been slashed by Heiriz started to act violently and managed to grab both of his shoulders before Heiriz move, Heiriz tried to push the head of the zombie that tried to bite him. Heiriz's eyes saw the others 2 zombies that he had slashed slowly towards him while shouting savage screams, after which the others 2 zombies ran towards him. Heiriz's eyes widened, he turned to the right, looking at the fire extinguisher. Heiriz mustered all his strength to push the head of the zombie that was trying to bite him, then stabbed the zombie in the eye several times with the dagger until it fell to the floor.

Heiriz took a fire extinguisher and threw it at the others 2 zombies with all his might until they collapsed. Heiriz hit the head of the zombies with a fire extinguisher until fishy blood splattered on his face and shirt without blinking an eye. A few more level 1 and 2 zombies came rushing towards him, with the blink of an eye Heiriz finished off the others 2 zombies with a dagger twice. Heiriz threw a fire extinguisher at a group of zombies that head toward him earlier.

"tsk, there are a lot of them."

Heiriz took a breath, his grip on the dagger trembled a bit visibly, this morning he didn't have breakfast, lunch was interrupted by the arrival of intruders. Heiriz's breath was so fast and pounding.

'what's the point of me learning all this if I can't defend myself, this zombie level isn't even high. I can!'

A group of zombies ran towards Heiriz, Heiriz was determined to be safe for the sake of the other scientists while waiting for the presence of the elite to come rescue him. He raised his dagger high, when the group of zombies approached, with lightning speed he stabbed the zombie's eye 3 times, and stabbed the other zombie's neck 3 times, then he kicked the next zombie until it fell and was stabbed in the eye 3 times. The last one, the dagger was thrown straight into the forehead zombie level 1. 4 zombies collapsed lying around.

He saw all the zombies killed by him, he slowly left from there. As he approached the intersection of the corridor, a woman's scream was heard. The woman was devoured by a level 3 zombie. Heiriz's heart was beating fast, level 3 was no longer his opponent. The hallway is the path to the scientist's evacuation point, he has to pass the level 3 zombie if he wants to run to the evacuation point.

"I'm going to die this time. I'm crazy tired."

He has never fought with a level 3 zombie, he always heard from the person who taught him the art of self defense explaining, level 3 is too fast compared to level 2, he is also a little clever the zombie will not attack recklessly he will try to bait or give tactics, zombie level 3 also has a long tongue that can pull prey towards them. the skin, flesh and muscles are tougher and harder to chops and need to be stabbed many times until they die. for Heiriz's stamina and strength level, he is not yet qualified to kill level 3, to defend himself to avoid being eaten and escape may be possible for him.

Heiriz and zombie level 3 look at each other. Heiriz's hands were already shaking, his energy was decreasing because he was too hungry. The zombie stuck out a 3 meter long tongue. The first time Heiriz fought with level 3. The tongue moved past Heiriz. Heiriz avoided and step back several times, the tongue hit several parts of Heiriz's body until his shirt was torn a little, fortunately he was not injured, fearing that he would be infected.

Heiriz looked back, saw the axe by the fire extinguisher hanger, he ran as hard as he could to get the axe. Zombie also chased after him quickly at the same time flicking it's tongue at him for a few times, Heiriz bowed several times, several strands of his hair were cut off by the increasingly fast and dangerous flicks of it's tongue. Heiriz's hand managed to reach the axe, his leg was wrapped around by the zombie's tongue and then he was lifted as high as he was with his head down to be looked at by the creature.

The zombie made a sound as if he was proud of capturing a stubborn prey like Heiriz. The zombie's jaws slowly opened wide, saliva dripped onto the floor, Heiriz felt nauseous and wanted to vomit with a sickening fishy smell.

The zombie's long and ugly teeth, Heiriz was forced towards the zombie's mouth slowly, Heiriz's eyes wided. Heiriz notched the zombie's forehead with the axe as hard as he could, the zombie screamed, immediately the dagger in his hand cut the tongue that was wrapped around his leg and he fell to the floor. Heiriz moaned a little in pain. Zombie screamed louder almost shattering Heiriz's drum.

The zombie's tongue grew back quickly and attacked Heiriz, Heiriz was stunned there, maybe this is his last day for alive. Before the tongue approached him, he remembered the figure of a man who had saved him at that time.

Heiriz smiled, 'it's good to see that man for the last time.'

Before the tongue touched his nose, the attack stopped, Heiriz's eyes widened. A pair of black-gloved male hands reached out and grasped the tounge's zombie as if nothing. Heiriz's eyes looked at the figure of a tall man wearing armor suit, boots, and armed with 2 machinegun attached to his back, all of which belonged to elite soldiers. The man turned to the side and saw side of his face, his eyes looking directly at Heiriz.

0