Big Plans 2
23 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

vChapter 7

Looking at the matches which will be played from 10 pm till early morning I decided to select 2 games from the 20 matches which were about to be played.

The first game I selected was Coritiba FC vs Botafogo FR RJ I selected this game because I felt both teams had what it took to concede goals and score them too. I knew this match was going to be a giveaway, so I went with Both Teams to Score Here.

I then selected the Palmeiras SP vs America FC MG this match was not tricky but rather straightforward. The Brazilian premier league was about to end very soon but the point difference between the top 5 teams was little. 

And I knew with Palmeiras being at the top they would put on a stunning display and score a lot of goals to move ahead on the table. So, for this game, I decided to go with home to win and score Over 2.5 goals.

Winning the bet early had netted me $342 but due to spending unnecessarily I was now down to $192. I decided to use the 192 dollars to stake on this game.

Coritiba FC vs Botafogo FR RJ

Both Teams To Score: 1.79

Palmeiras SP vs America FC MG

Home to Win and Over 2.5 goals: 2.32.

Stake: $192

Odds: 4.2

Bonus; $103
Pot Win: $909.4

Looking at the money I will win if everything plays out made me feel like King Charles when he finally sat on the throne of England. I do not know why I never tried doing this when I was in school.

I guess I was a pussy until recently, so I have no one to blame but myself for not being able to take risks such as this.

When I was done staking my bet, I posted everything in the Facebook group and told the members to share the odds with other people. When I was done with the Facebook group issues, I began to go through some YouTube videos on how to make good sports analyses.

Those videos were good, and they help me take notice of petty things like weather, time, and pitch conditions that can affect the flow of a game. And the most important one is passion. 

Passion to win a game can make a small team win a big team. That is why sometimes some small teams are able to defeat strong teams by wide goal margins but cannot replicate such feats continuously. I can also say injuries and cards really change the dynamics of the game, so all those should be checked before staking.

I slept around midnight that night due to the research work I was working on, and I can say gladly that every time I spent on it yesterday was worth it.

On Sunday I woke up before the alarm and quickly reached out for my phone. I was eager to see if I had won or lost. Despite my eagerness to see the result of the games I was still nervous. I was shaking and sweating as I opened the app.

I could not even look at the app when I opened it because I thought I had failed. But after some time, I managed to gain courage and open my eyes. 

And when I opened it, I saw $910 in the account section on the app interface. I was so happy I started jumping around with glee.

I then opened Facebook and saw a lot of DMs. I knew it was mostly the people who tried out my games. And it seems they are happy with the results they got.

I told the members of the group that I made 2 different games every day, but they could be exceptions if I did not find the games profitable on that day. And every game I do is $50. There would be no reductions and those who are not serious should not DM me.

When I finished sending the text. A handful of guys texted me again and asked for my details which I gladly gave them. But I told them they should wait a bit because I just woke up, so I needed to refresh myself before even thinking about making games.

 

 

 

1