Gym 2
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11

After going through the plan for my workout. I began in earnest, I wanted to buff up and look rip in the chase Deer I wore. I started with some squats, jumps, basic body movements, and postures.

The instructor told me I needed to do this to help balance my body and help the blood in me flow well. Initially, I had thought I would move straight to the dumbbells and weightlifts but it seems you just do not go to the gym and start lifting things.

I was having a great time until I felt soft hands on my back. I panicked a little which made me fall from my squatting posture.

When I turned to face the person who touched me, I got scared. It was a dude an incredibly good-looking one too. I had thought the person who touched me with those soft hands would be one of the nice-looking women here, but my worst nightmare sprung again in the best fashion ever.

"Hello, my name is Gustavo." The nice-looking guy stretches his hand to lift me. 

I held his hand and something weird happened again. He was pressing my hands and giving me, I signal. 

"My name is Travis nice to meet you." I managed to say after finally getting up. 

"I noticed your postures were not the best, so I decided to assist you whilst you went through them."

"Oh, okay but I do not think I need your help. I think I will manage fine Gustavo." I said in a polite way to prevent him from throwing any other advances.

"No worries, Travis just give me a call or look for me when you need help and daddy here will come running to you."

He said as he skipped down the hallway. I shuddered in fright and ran to the bathroom to take a bath. I felt defiled. I have no problem with homo guys but the way they always try throwing advances at me always frightens me. I shuddered once more thinking all about the advances that have been made on me ever since I came into the land of freedom.

When I finished taking my bath, I went back to Facebook to see if I could sell more of the slip. There were about 10 people who were ready to buy the slip. When I finished selling the slip I had about $1300 from just selling betting tips. The best part was it was almost cost-free.

When I was done with Facebook I went to Instagram and started texting the women in my DM's. And I was wrong about my analysis of these women because it seems about 97% of the women there were really after my money.

Some even sent their only fans page links. This made me facepalm in regret. But that did not mean I did not like it. I loved it, girls flocking you because they think you are loaded. It was the best feeling in the world.

After sorting out my problems I wore my white Chase Deer and black shorts and told a guy to take me some pictures whilst I pretended to lift some weights.

The pictures taken were nice because I had water remains in my hair which made my haircut appealing. Also, my Chase Deer was a bit wet, making my chest visible through the dress. 

The final picture was me sitting on the chair with my hands passing through my hair. When I looked through the pictures, I was really satisfied with them. I thanked the guy and tipped him for taking those great pictures.

I decided to leave the gym after 1 pm because I felt tired and bored. The women there strangely did not approach me. It was almost as if I looked invincible to them. So, with nothing to do, I went back to my apartment.

When I got back Uncle Ken was at his spot cleaning the glasses with his white cloth. He was talking with a customer, and he looked to be having fun. I think Uncle Ken being the bar attender allows him to listen to all the juicy gossip in town.

And with that thought, I think I now knew where to invest money and start making profits right away. 

1