Prologue
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crossover

Prologue

A vast universe, full of secrets waiting to be unfolded. The scarcity of living creatures was not enough to venture into the depths of this unknown. The Unique God made a decision, with the help of powerful individuals who established and arranged an empty world. They benefited each other and filled those worlds with creatures called “humans.”

Of course, humans didn’t know their purpose; they just did what they wanted. This led to unwanted emotions and sins that disdained the purity of the innocent world. The good and weak were trampled, and the vicious stood strong. The Unique God was aware. But he never speculated on any of these events. It was the “humans” he created. He could never abandon them.

As the Unique God, he couldn’t intervene. He was an existence made to guide the living and was bound by his role. So, as a spectator, he bestowed powers on those who deserved it to help those who were trampled. It was very effective. But the Unique God’s action was like a double-edged sword. Soon enough, the powers that he gave were abused, and it caused more chaos than the Unique God could ever imagine.

Should he do something to fix the situation? Something that shall stop their endless pursuit of power? But if he did, it would surely attract more trouble. He should think of things carefully lest everything would be out of his control.

Therefore, he created heaven and hell. 

Humans might be powerful when they were alive. Once they are dead, judgment will be appropriated, and they would be stripped of everything they had, including their physical body. They would be sent to the place they were suited to the most: in paradise where life is a win or in hell where everything feels like a loss.

This induced fear in fearless humans, but not in everyone.

Time passed by; humans forgot the ancient past. They were now living in a world where the existence of heaven and hell was just a concept out of their mortal minds. They were irrational and sometimes unafraid of what they do. Although, it wasn’t like the past where death was relentless.

Yes, peace was still beyond reach and rather an unstable concept in every world. But it was enough. Alongside it, the secret of the vast universe was evidently forgotten by the mass, and only a few retained what happened several millenniums ago.

Or so it was.

-End of Prologue-

 

Now that the prologue is released, it's time for the journey to start. I wonder when we will see this prologue in the story again... Anyway, enjoy reading😊

1