Handsome Professor
261 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end she decided to not go to school anymore during this period.

Of course, to do this peacefully, she had to convince her adviser.

Speaking of, the advisor was a very handsome man in his late twenties. In memory, he had beautiful light brown hair and eyes.

But that was all, the Other Her simply had no time to be interested in the opposite gender.

If anything, she was afraid of them because of her previous experiences.

Pushing down the thoughts, she knocked on the professor's lounge. She found him writing on a notebook very seriously, the light from the window behind him illuminating him well.

The Other Her's memories really didn't do this man justice.

He was tall, sleek, and with sharp features. His glasses made him even sexier. The wayfarer frame of his glasses framed his beautiful oval face very well.

Even if he dressed conservatively, she could see his muscle outline.

Very sexy.

He noticed her presence and he politely smiled, like he always did to everyone.

"Are you feeling better?"

It took a moment to realize he's asking if she was still ill. She shook her head. "I am better now professor, thank you for asking."

Khalifa sat on the chair next to his as per instruction, and she started talking about her case.

The Other Her was not less intelligent than she was. She actually mastered the semester's course outline ages ago. But she didn't want to act too high-key.

If it was her, she would've just finished the course in one-go and graduated early.

Then again, if the Other Her had done that, she'd have missed this superior specimen. So, thank you, Other Her, for doing her this favor.

"I would like to apply for leave." She told the professor with that lowered but quiet voice of hers that he knew.

The Other Her had experienced a very big scare as a child, so she had been desperate to hide everything good. This included her chime-like voice that had special attraction to men.

She had gained a habit of being very vocal in bed, because her lovers insisted on hearing her voice every time.

The man paused and looked at her seriously, wondering if he could see anything through body language.

But Cauis looked at the bespectacled girl who was so covered up that he couldn't read her.

"Can you tell me why, then?"

"I'm... getting a job."

"Can you tell me what it is?"

"It's a little personal, but I assure you it is completely legal and done by thousands with their heads up high."

He pauses, thinking. "How long?"

"Two months." She said, straight to the point, and he frowned deeply at this.

"What? The finals—"

"I can take the exam sir." She told him, stopping his words. Her confident stance attracted him to look at her deeper. "Right now."

"What?"

He was naturally skeptical, who wouldn't, but admirably, he didn't show a clue of his inner thoughts on his face.

He maintained a fair attitude to listen, and Khalifa thought he was a very good teacher.

What she didn't know was that his attitude was soft because she was truly a smart and hardworking girl, just trying to escape her predicament as an orphan.

Like he had.

"I'll ask the department head." He said and stood up, and she waited patiently for news.

About half an hour later, he arrived with an exam a couple of years prior.

"The passing score for this is not like normal, understood?"

"Yes, professor."

"You need to get at least 80% before it is considered a pass."

She nodded with confidence. She smiled at him, and her charm oozed even behind the glasses, pulling him into an inexplicable daze.

"Thank you for understanding."

***

A few more professors passed by when they heard of this exception.

They knew of this student, who perfected every exam but had such a low sense of existence.

An hour later, they were surprised to find she really finished the advanced final exams with flying colors!!

After seeing the gossiping professors leave, he sighed and looked at the girl appreciatively.

"My nephew is in need of a tutor, would you like to give it a try?"

She thanked him, but she needed huge amounts of money.

"My current tutoring gig is enough sir." Though she was also planning on quitting it. And not only money was needed, but the time to retrain her body.

Without magic, all she could do was improve her physique. She really didn't want to become a zombie!

From the description of the book and from what came out of her internet research, they were really disgusting!

Cauis didn't notice her pale face because he was admiring her exam scores "This is amazing."

Then, he turned to her, asking sincerely. "If you need any more help, I can..."

'If you take me on that table, it will be helpful' she mused with a hidden smile.

He looked at this student with huge glasses and an unappealing hairstyle. But his eyes couldn't help but follow as she stood up at the table and approached him.

She stepped forward so she was only a meter away. Not too close, still outside his personal space.

But it was enough for her to get a wisp of her scent.

She smelled... clean.

He wanted to sniff her, but caught himself with a blush. He cleared his throat.

"Thank you professor." She said, but this time she didn't suppress her natural silken voice.

Her lovely voice entered his ears and his body reacted a little.

Cauis flinched a little and gave her a second look, thinking if he was imagining things.

Khalifa smiled. This professor was really kinda cute.

Finally deciding to let the professor go, for now, she sent him a pretty smile visible through all that cover, her unmasked voice sounded like a melody in his ears.

"See you again soon, professor."

2