Kissing Lessons
303 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She laughed angrily, her real voice leaking. "I'm sure that's not part of my contract."

Jacob paused, looking at her again. Was her voice always so nice?

Khalifa noticed his daze and rolled her eyes, trying to stand up in an attempt to break his hold.

He gripped her tighter in response and it became a full on embrace, his chin on her head, and her arms trapped between herself and his chest.

He was surrounded by her clean charming scent, and every point of contact with her soft skin heated up.

Jacob's eyes darkened.

He wanted to touch more, do more—

He slightly loosened his hold on her, but only so he could bury his head on her neck. "I promise I won't get you in trouble. I'll pay you."

"Are you an idiot?"

He lifted his head, dignified. "You told me you needed money!"

Why were women so confusing?!

At this point, Khalifa just found it funny. Even if he wanted to appear mature, he was still immature through and through.

She didn't know when this guy was attracted to her, or the Other Her, for that matter, but she really didn't want to get entangled with someone so young.

They'd definitely be very, very, sticky and would cause her so much trouble!

She remembered back in the Magic Continent, she got involved with a similar case and—she almost died!

She cringed.

So, she told herself, again and again, don't get tempted. Even if the muscles she had her hand on were firm and nice, don't get tempted. Even if the pheromone of an athlete oozed out of him, don't get tempted.

But then he buried himself in her skin again, shaking a little as soon as he noticed her hardening reluctance against him. "But… you said you were leaving."

She paused.

Both her and the Other Her had soft hearts, and could be the deciding factors in conflicting decisions like what she was being faced with at the moment.

Still, she couldn't give way too easily.

"Then ask your next teacher to teach you."

He whipped his head and cutely glared at her.

"Are you an idiot?"

Alas, such a cute look, combined with good shape, and perfect body heat—she was really really tempted.

Never one to wrong herself, she started to consider his proposal.

Feeling her body soften, Jacob's eyes brightened. He watched hopefully as she mulled over his proposal. His eyes warmed at the possibility of getting closer.

He had always known that this tutor of his was charming. After spending so much time with her, it was inevitable for her to slip up occasionally.

Although he didn't know why she tried to hide herself so much, he loved it when he managed to steal a peek.

And most of the time this showed, it was when he was being the most troublesome.

"I'll consider." She said, "But you absolutely can't be clingy to me!"

He blushed furiously. "I won't! Don't think too much of yourself!"

"Fine." She finally said, "But your parents can't know."

He visibly brightened at this, his handsome features appreciated by her sight.

Hey, Khalifa mused, 'This might really be worth it.'

****

They sat side by side in awkwardness, not really knowing where to start.

Even Khalifa, who has had plenty of lovers, was unsure. After all, her romances had always been organic. Things just... happened, so to speak.

It had never been a 'deal' like this one.

The two were silent for a while, not speaking.

In the gap, Khalifa put down her braids, albeit she still kept her glasses, because she didn't want it blocking their point of contact, before turning to him.

She saw him nervously pinching his own hands and her stance softened. She was thinking: this guy is really cute.

Despite trying to act manly, he couldn't help but show his nervousness and inexperience.

It was adorable.

She extended her soft hand to hold his sweaty palm, and he flinched, looking at her in surprise.

This amused her because it was as if he wasn't the one who proposed this deal in the first place.

She felt like an old man trying to coax a baby girl to do stuff for him.

"Calm down." She told him, her natural voice calming his nerves but also heating up his body.

She faced him and sat on his muscled lap, wrapping her arms around him. He visibly stiffened, surprised.

"Ready?"

He gulped and gaped. She waited for him to gather himself before doing anything. She just stared at his handsome figure, tall and lithe.

He would definitely be very handsome when he matured further.

And more experienced.

She hadn't done anything yet—okay, maybe she was rubbing her buttocks on his thigh a bit—and he was already gasping for air.

"Well?"

He nodded awkwardly, and she slowly approached his lips.

She could hear him stop breathing as their lips finally touched.

His back straightened and his palms grabbed her waist, bringing her closer to him so that only their clothes was between them.

Her crotch touched him, hitting something hard.

Ah, she mused, 'He was already so hard with just a peck'.

She placed more pecks on his lips, nibbling tentatively, and before licking them without warning. He gasped in pleasure and she took advantage to enter his mouth.

She felt him stiffen and soften at the same time, and he wrapped his arm so tightly that the flimsy cloths between them did nothing to separate the searing body heat the other oozed out.

He felt her soft mounds rub against his chest, and the skin that touched was burning. "Hmnn.."

The room heated up and soft sighs echoed across the room.

She explored his mouth with her flexible tongue, tasting, and Jacob felt like he was being cooked in an oven and he was loving it.

He continued to fondle her waist, his hand trying to grab as much of her as he could, trying to push the boundaries.

He wanted to know, how much would she allow him to touch?

3