Seduction III
211 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Years ago, he had decided to be a teacher because he lacked decent adults around him.

Despite the difficult life he endured, he had done his best to live an upright life. He never did anything unlawful, immoral, or unethical all his life.

But what was this now, he was lusting after a student?!

Thinking of his reaction, Cauis' brain buzzed in confusion, not knowing how to get out of this predicament without alerting the girl of his dirty, dirty thoughts.

The food was burnt and he ran to turn it off. But he couldn't have the time to mourn as he was in too much pain and he had to run into his small room, which happened to be the only enclosed room other than the bathroom in his studio unit.

For a while he didn't know what to do. After all, he had never been in such a situation before.

Taking a deep breath he looked down on his suffocating member, pondering how to deal with this.

Taking a cold shower wasn't an option, because the person in the shower was the very person responsible for this in the first place.

In the end, he pulled out his hard member from prison and let it breathe the air in all its glory.

He could still feel the softness of her chest in his hands when he wiped off the sauce. It was soft and squishy, but firm and shapely.

He gulped as he used the same hand that held her breasts to squeeze his member, imagining it was hers.

He imagined the girl squeezing his erect member between her mountains, grinding, massaging, her erect nipples bouncing with the movements.

"Hmmm..." He hummed, wildly moving his hand along his length, trying to get it out before she got out of the bathroom, lest she noticed something wrong.

He could still hear her soft voice and her smile, and his movements went wilder, his own large hand pumping his shaft, hoping to milk it as soon as possible.

When he finally exploded, he was in such a high that he did not notice he was already facing the bed, drenching it with his seeds.

He cursed but didn't do anything else because he heard the bathroom door open.

He quickly arranged himself and cleaned up the mess in his hand, going out of the room, looking like the proper professor that he should be.

He was relieved to see that in the mirror, he didn't show any flaws at all.

Imagining that girl disgusted with him terrified him.

What he didn't expect was that the moment he went out the door, the sight that would greet him would hit his brain like a bulldozer.

It made his brain buzz, reason almost flying out.

Khalifa was wearing only his shirt, her beautiful legs exposed to his eyes, glaring.

She had let her hair down, and her glasses off, revealing the most beautiful face he has ever seen.

"Professor?" She called him meekly with that lovely voice of hers. She had her wet clothing in her hand, and he was sure some of them were underwear.

"I'm sorry... your dryer is broken and my clothes are all wet..." She mumbled, looking very embarrassed and all he wanted to do was wipe all her troubles with a hot kiss.

But he didn't do anything. How could he?

She was so young.

Worse, no one taught her it was improper to dress like this in a man's house. He didn't even allow himself to add meaning to her kiss of gratitude before. How could he bear to take advantage now??

Fortunately, he still had a semblance of propriety that he managed to just stand a safe distance away from her.

But who knew… she actually stepped forward, right into his personal space, her scent hitting his nose and presence striking his heart.

"Professor? Did you hear me?"

He tilted his head down to see her glorious sight less than an arm's length away, her relaxing fragrance covering his nose, and he could see her gorgeous face closer.

And... he could also see her nipples protruding from underneath his shirt and he could almost hear his self-control crumbling.

"W-What is it?"

She pursed her lips in embarrassment. "Like I said, I'm willing to pay for the dryer… but I may take a while to pay it back."

"N-No need."

"But, I—"

"It's fine, truly."

"Really?" She looked at him with those large round eyes that could hook souls.

"It had probably been broken for a while." He said, trying very hard not to stutter. "I… was going to get it fixed."

She sighed in relief and said, "Don't worry professor, I'll return this shirt to you cleaned up." She sighed, mumbling, as if forgetting he was there.

"Especially since my breast has been so itchy lately, and I don't know why. Was it because it was dirtied by the sticky sauc—"

Those words broke the last thread of his sanity, and he was already eating her up the next time he caught himself.

But it would be too late by then.

Because he'd be in too deep... in many senses of the word.

3