Chapter 1
213 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Narration

Sayaka speaking

'Thoughts'

"Actually speaking"

Kyoya Yuki, a mmo gamer. A smile playing on his lips, his genuine love for the game clear. Moving his mouse with a hand as the other rest near his mouth his character carried out the following actions.

A slaughter.

Brief and unassuming.

The players that he played against didn't know what happened. Select few could barely guess. 

Many players pulled up their UI and many more contacted GMs (Game Masters) to assess the situation or receive explanation. 

A scenic and rememberable event just happened. Countless players gathered to gain the reward of an event created by the Gms.

"All of the players of Haze vs the top player Yukitani! Reward: Gm specialized gear and a title"

Yukitani is Kyoya Yuki's Main account. He's played for years and became known as the best in no time. Pvp. A player vs player system exceptional amongst other mmo. All players love this even invoking non pvpers to engage in pvp. 

The main contributor to the love for Haze it self is the Classes. There's such freedom in the choices offering a plethora of fighting styles. Second is the art itself and the story is amazing. The rest is just perfect.

The class Yukitani selected is 'Sayaka'. A special class which only appears once only allowing one of them. It's themed after "Sadako Yamamura". The story behind her goes is you're her daughter and you seek a life of freedom and exploration. Sayaka is free spirited and cheerful. Her zodiac a Sagittarius which she truly lives up to.

Her skills are all the powers powers of sadako yet unimaginably above that. Then she has her own skills. Significantly-

Hey!- (?)

Huh?

Your promise! Remember?(?)

Sighs.. right. My promise to Sayaka is not to tell her abilities. However I can narrate the story of her beloved partner.

I suppose before I continue I should give a little background on Sayaka. She's a person of her own without actually origin. Though her mom is sadako yamamura she's a complete mystery and didn't come into existence at all. Sayaka simply is. 

Now the story. Where was I? 

After slaying all of the players using sadakos traditional death glare.

"Touch grass"

"Theres no way she did that."

"Hacking! Gms this isn't what I payed for you're going to allow this!?"

"Thats so op, as expected of sadako-chan"

Players respawned and complained or voiced admiration and of course. Players when gearing their class no matter what fashion they choose it adjust in according to their character so Sayako looks alot like sadako with some differences. 

She wear white themed Japanese, a revealing yet not entirely explicit dress that leaves anyone girls and guys alike drooling and unable to resist. Honestly most of the players which are truly countless and unbelievable in number came not for the event but to give into their lust and allow themselves to be crushed by Sayaka.

The players with such intentions dropped their defenses soon as it was obvious Sayaka would kill them. Others didn't care for the viewers who knew them and were watching this battle and didn't bother tricking the camera and make it seem like they were resisting.

This is not to say defense isn't meaningless. In the original Ringu sadako had countless abilities yet the well known one was the one where she kills you with a stare. The logic and the skill it self was significantly buffed to the point its ridiculous.

Also in this game :deathstare: is counted as one of Sayakas countless basic attacks. It's also important to note none of Sayakas basic attacka cost or consume anything and lacks a cooldown whatsoever.

The GM's knew this of course. They knew her abilities which she inherited from her mother however not her own abilities. No one could know. No matter the method used even if it's a sure fire method.

Even I only know very little.. no. Know isn't right. It's a mere guess.

The time were one can glimpse her abilities shall surely come.

Yuki release a happy breath. Admiring his character Sayaka for a moment in all her glory. A long white haired, white skined, white eyed, pulchritudinous girl with huge yet perfect proportions. Yet obviously Japanese.

The notification box rang countless times and Yuki opened it leading to his inbox with the same expression which immediately changed slightly reading the messages. He expected the Gms reward for winning as they promised he could receive a reward for winning against countless players. A surprise reward. He loved surprises so he agreed.

Also this character of his and his luck always gets him what he wants so he was highly confident in his reward.

He had yet to see it and scrolled through countless perverted and unseemly messages.

The most common one was:

"Touch grass"

He couldn't take being told that anymore.

It was hard. He wethered it over time but it was more than he could take.

He sighed a whither breath and stood up abruptly. Admiring Sayaka once more even caressing the screen he turned his gaze to the door. For a moment before his gaze left the screen he thought Sayaka was looking at him but how could that be?

He smiled once more to her a sad yet glad smile holding his endearment for her and left his house.

-

-

-

Atleast that's what his intentions were. The world released a strange whiring sound as the world cracked and creaked peeling away like paper. Behind it an endless white expanse revealed it self and there in the center a familiar cute girl awaited him.

"Hai-" She spoke in a cute pleasant and cheery tone. But before she could get words out of greeting he embraced her and she could only smile. Lonely all this time since she came into existence this is her first hug isn't it? Must've been her thoughts.

0