Tony And Nick Fury’s Mind
1.4k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the sea.

A search of the jet-black aircraft carrier stopped here. 

Like a giant steel beast, crawling on the sea. 

From a distance, it looks very intimidating.

Inside the aircraft carrier. 

Countless electronic sounds echoed back and forth, and every corner of the beautiful country was beating on the screen.

Even something from an enemy country.

On a high platform, a one-eyed bald black man stood on it wearing a black cloak. 

He looked indifferently at the operator below.

On the wall behind them, an eagle-shaped sign stands. 

This is the largest agent organization in the beautiful country - S.H.I.E.L.D!

And standing at the top is the SHIELD Director - Nick Fury. 

His duty is to stifle all hidden dangers in the cradle.

But in fact, to put it bluntly, it is nothing more than a weapon used by the superior to wield it at will.
 
Just as Nick Fury was looking at the monitor attentively, the capable-looking Hill agent behind him was holding a monitor tablet in his hand.

Hastily ran to the podium. 

"Director, I suggest you take a look at this."

"Is there anything more important than me forming the Avengers plan?"

Nick Fury said. 

As one of his confidants, the Hill agent was aware of Nick Fury's plan. 

But so far, no suitable candidates have been found.

"I think this will be the first person in your plan." 

The Hill agent hands Nick Fury the monitor.

Nick Fury casually took over the monitor from the Hill agent. He had seen too many talented people during this time. 

But they couldn't get into his eyes. 

Most of them are still Mutants. 

Considering the delicate relationship between Mutants and Peoples, even if their Ability is strong, Nick Fury has to choose carefully.
 
The avengers he wants to assemble must be single-minded in doing practical things, without two hearts.

Fight to protect humanity. 

The experience in his youth made him understand that there is more than one race of human beings in the vast universe.

So Avengers had to be built. 

Nick Fury glanced at the image on the monitor and his pupils shrank. 

"When did this happen?"

"Just now." Hill agent replied. 

"Are there any clear images?"

Hill agent shook her head and continued: "The speed is too fast, our satellite can only capture blurry images." 

"But after going through the technical frame restoration, I still got a photo." 

Hill agent's hand slipped, and a photo appeared on the monitor. 

I saw in the photo, a set of golden armor and golden light soared in the sky like a soaring dragon.

"Is this a Mutant? Or a technological force?" 

"Can you find out the other party's location?" 

Nick Fury was suddenly interested.

"We are fully monitoring." 

"By the way, where is Dr. Banner?"

The Hill agent said immediately: "Has escaped from the laboratory and is now missing." 

"The people from Military seem to have got Dr. Banner's blood." 

Nick Fury nodded. "Follow this first." 

"Yes!"

...

On the Sky.

Andrew flew for a while before the excitement subsided a lot. 

"Ready to go back."

"If you go back, try this skill."

Andrew put one hand on the belt and said softly, "Transform shadow!"

In an instant, Andrew disappeared in place. 

Nick Fury: "What!"
 
Tony: "What!"

...

The two people who were not in the same place made the same shocked expression at the same time. 

In their satellite surveillance, the golden armor evaporated like air without a trace. 

How to investigate this?

Investigate shit! 

Nothing is left.

But the two of them will not give up because of this. 

Fully mobilize the resources in your hands to find this short-lived armor. 

But the goals of the two are different.

What Tony was thinking was, spend money! 

No matter how much money, let the other party sell this amazing technology to him. 

And Nick Fury wants to empty the gloves and white wolf, as long as the other party has a good character, he will directly pull the other party such as Avengers. 

~Groan!

The next second after activating 'Transformation'. 

Andrew appeared in his home, and the emperor's armor on his body turned into a little golden light and dissipated. 

Back in the belt.

"It seems that there will be an exercise plan next." 

After the armor fit just now, Andrew also got a lot of information from the emperor's armor. 

As long as it is enhanced in terms of strength and psychic power. 

In the future, the emperor's armor can be summoned, and it can even be summoned directly without a belt.

Andrew looked forward to that day. After all, no one wants to run around with a suitcase all day long. 

"Can the special products that are taken out be put back in the baby?" 

Do it when you think of it.

Andrew's mind moved and opened the game interface again. 

The chest with the Emperor's Belt in his hand.

"Deposit."

"Will the [Emperor's Belt] be stored in the frog kit's room?"

Andrew's face was full of joy, it's really possible!
 
"Yes!"

The next moment, he saw the frog cub standing at the door blowing wind in the game screen. 

Suddenly there was a small suitcase in his hand. 

Then the frog cub took the suitcase and entered his small room. 

Then, above the small room where there was no operation, there was an additional box icon.

Andrew clicked the icon. 

On the pop-up inventory interface, you have your own Emperor Belt. 

"Doesn't this mean that I will have a portable space in the future?"

Andrew looked at the silly frog cub and liked it more and more. 

With a thought, he opened the frog cub's backpack. 

Get your luggage ready for your next trip.

After the first trip, At the moment Frog Cub's little backpack was empty. 

The only thing left is to get a permanent item after completing the novice tutorial - the four-leaf clover amulet.

How many things are prepared in the backpack and whether they are good or bad. 

Determines the number of days the frog cubs appear to travel.

In theory, the longer you travel outside, the more souvenirs and specialties you will get. 

After only going out for a day, he brought back the Emperor Armor. 

Andrew felt that it was necessary to upgrade the frog cub with some equipment and food.

In this case, maybe he can bring back something better next time. 

We are not greedy, and we don't say how good we bring back.

Just get some peerless inheritance, supreme artifact, these small objects.

Andrew thought happily while opening the game store. 

Here, there were a dazzling array of props that the frog cubs needed to travel to the heavens.

To be continued...

50