Side Story 1 – Mila
340 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'll probably be uploading Chapter's everyday now, lets see how it goes

Side Story 1 , Mila's POV

"I'll sell you as a slave!"

"No Mother don't please! You're just drunk!" I screamed.

Mother had lost all of our family's money because of a gambling addiction, and father was no longer present.

Father left with some other woman he met in town.

Turn's out she was a noble and he got murdered for touching her.

Now it's just me and my mother, Our funds are low and our rent is due soon.

"Get OUT! Get out of my house!" she yelled.

"Please mother calm dow-" I was going to tell her to calm down but she kicked me out of the house.

Wondering through the streets of Veridian, the city I reside in, I thought of turning my self to prostitution in order to gain some money.

But to my eyes I saw a paper looking for maids for the Veridian House.

The Veridian House, a famous noble house for its incredible warriors, yet they haven't produced one in a bit.

When I went to apply, I was greeted by the lord, a big confident smile on his face.

"So you want to work here huh?" he asked.

"Yessir, I have no were else to go and no job.." I said crying.

"Well we have rooms for our staff here, and All you have to do is be a maid" he said.

"I'll do it!" I yelled.

"Perfect! You'll be the oldest's personal maid starting today" he said smiling.

A devious, wicked smile, an aweful view but this is for the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After training for a few days, I was assigned to take care of the Oldest Son of the Veridian Family,

I heard he was a failure with an unkown skill.

That's terrible, I can't imagine how they must treat him.

I was ordered by the other servants above me to take the food to the young master.

When I received the directions, I asked my self, or rather, I thought of why his room is so far away from his mother.

It's not even in the same building!

When I arrived at the run-down building, my heart ached a baby living here? All alone?

When I opened the door, and looked around, a skinny looking young master stared at me.

It's chilling, have they not been feeding him?

"Oh goodness there you are!" I said coming to grab him.

He is as light as a feather.

After feeding him, I took him outside to the garden.

Were I told him the story about his great ancestors, It had been a commonly know story for the Kingdom of Cartia.

After telling him the story the master and baby Cedric busted through the door.

"What is this CURSE doing in the garden" he shouted.

I immidietly felt intimidated, his intent was murder.

I felt like I wanted to pee because of the story.

"You shoudn't be in here you piece of Shit!" he yelled.

W-Why is he talking to his own son like that?

What kind of father does this?

The master grabbed me by the arm tightly to were it hurt.

"It hurts! it hurts!" I screamed.

"YOU! Take this Demon back to his room! Never bring him over here again!" he said letting go of my arm.

That hurt so much, such a beast!

I think im going to cry, it hurts so much!

But I had to do my job

"Yes Sir..." I said holding master Adrian in my arms.

No baby should suffer this, to think that a father could do this.

Tears came out of my eyes in rivers.

I took Master Adrian to his room

Scared out of my mind I said my goodbyes to Master Adrian and left quickly.

After that, I was called to the masters office.

"Mila! He's a curse! Do not take him anywere near our treasure! He is not a part of this family!" he said.

"I'll problably sell him as a slave when he get's older or something" he said.

W-HaT as a slave? Poor boy!

I coudn't face the young master right now.

The next day I apoogized to the young master and prepared dinner for him.

And then as the days passed I celebrated his birthday.

As his new mother this what I have to do for him.

Days became weeks and weeks became months.

Master Adrian and I were as close as ever.

I love Master Adrian so much! He has given purpose to my life.

And so 7 years passed and It is time for Master Adrian to attend the academy.

I cried for hours because I didn't want to be separated.

Now what will I do? I don't have the Master here, so What should I do?

Young Master! I'll definitely meet you again soon!

Wait for me Young Master!

 

Short Side Story from Mila's Point of View, its a cruel world we live in!

11