Entry 3: Crocodile Sex
1.8k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was very early morning when Hewi departed from. Deshla back to Pom. I have not got much sleep last night and was rather weary when I look at the Eastern rising ball of fire. Hewi told me that the notebook I took from him worth around 50Qo, with Qo being the currency of this world; or at least this kingdom/empire/continent. And 3Qo can buy me a loaf of bread, baked fresh. I've decided to set my prostitution price at 15Qo per 'service' with one third of it giving to the innkeeper meant that I will keep 10. That would also mean I would have to sleep with Hewi 4 more times to repay him, I hope it's that simple and we would meet again, for life is fragile in these times and I don't think it's best to stay in one place that long as a prostitute.

People here are clean, there are soap and brushes, technology are more advanced than I have anticipated. Yet those are also pricey. I have elected to take on some commissions; not as an adventurer slaying monsters and demons in those fantasy novels. But rather as a mundane citizen living around a town.

There is not an "Adventure Guild Building" at least in Deshla. But there is a mayor building where normal folks post their request for others folks to accept. Basically a commission but for random citizen with no godly power or risking their life to get some Qo.

{Help me close this deal of cucumbers} {Help me split some wood three evenings} {Find my missing fishing rod}... Etc

Indeed, these are mundane, but Hewi advise me against taking them, since most of it is tedious, little pay compared for their work and people with magical talents/abilities would finish them in one tenth of the time a random like me would. But alas, I found something I could enjoy.

{Pick these flowers with 5 pink pedals found in the forest North of town, I need 6}

The reward was 10Qo, which was a nice number for someone with no money like me. All I have to my name was worn peasant clothing (no underwear) and a diary that describe my sexual experiences as a man turned woman.

I pick up the piece of paper taped onto the commission board and accepted the quest/commission/request. On the back there are a rough drawing of what the flower looked like, but I believe there are not much flora in the world with 5 pink pedals. So I head out.

I was still, on barefoot. This feels way more weird than it needed to be; even by the era's standard, it is considered a crazy man's act to walk around with bare minimum clothing barefooted, especially holding a piece of paper. I do not know if the world of me being a prostitute have gone around but I've noticed strange looks, and there are many reason as why of that. One of the person I noticed was staring at me without thought or a split second of looking away was Treg; the young man I've seen yesterday who teased Hewi of having me as a girlfriend, just a random young fellow with brown hair. I waved at him and he looked away before awkwardly waving back.

Leaving the town, I was met against with the vast green and blue world ahead; albeit with a lot of early mist, people wake up really early here. Which is a sign I only see in the country side of the 21st century, farmers alike wake before the roosters, but everyone here does that; from shops to just kids playing to workers gathering their tools.

Brisk walking ten minutes out of Deshla I was met with the forementioned forest. There was no compass, per se; but North is the left of East where the sunrises. So I just look at the sun then turn left and walk straight ahead, I could have asked one of the townfolks yet I forgot. Embarrassment perhaps? My ego was fragile before, maybe it carries still as a woman.

I entered the forest, it was horrible.

When walking with Hewi, I walked past a path that was already clean, people use that path quietly for years because they know the area, there are not any directions, they just know it subconsciously. But I'm travelling alone now, there are spider nests on my forehead, vines' spikes barely brush through my skin and a lot of bushes with tree branches on the way that I have to dealt with, sounds a lot easier than done or imagined, but I felt... rather, calm and quiet, I did not grunt once which surprised myself.

Soon I found myself in the middle of nowhere. I have never thought that entering a forest meant a risk of being lost and directionless. But on the brighter note of life; I found the flower mentioned in the note, two of them under a big tree, then two more under another shade, then one here and one there. It seems to me that they only grow under another tree's shade, a parasitic plant, perhaps?

All six were collected, only then I realized I have no way to carry them without a basket or such. So I sat down on the ground with my legs crossed, trying my best to brush the dirt off the flower. That was the moment I met him.

He terrified me from first sight, like a scary monster, a half human half crocodile; not alligator since his nose was rather pointier. He emerged from behind a tree, like a death sentence, a smite towards the sinned, I could not begin to describe the first time I see a halfhuman/demihuman. He got rather normal clothing, a bit more fancy and clean compared to the folks around Deshla, human body with small reptilian scales throughout the skin, but a head of a crocodile.

He was carrying a sack full of fruits and berries. He looked at me surprised and I almost scream right there and then, but my respond was to freeze, not fight nor flight. I stared at him blankly, and if remembered correctly, it was... A horrendous expression, eyes widened, jaws dropped. But then he soon took the initiative to speak up.

"Hey... I'm not lookin' for trouble."

It took me more then ten seconds to finally be able to reply, realizing this is a fantasy world with unpredictable variants.

"I am... Sorry if I offended you, I'm just shock."

"Yea, I get that." He replied, a bit of an accent I see. "Can I pick some of them grapes just behind ya? I couldn't find them anywhere else."

I took a deep breath, again knowing I would be unable to form a coherent sentence if spoken right now. So I stood up from where I was sitting and moved away from the bush full of yellow berries behind me; those are grapes? Or maybe a species of it.

"Are you from around here?" Unpromptedly I opened my mouth as he walked by.

"Deshla, you must be the new hooker that Mr.Cocksworth brought into town?" He answered, kneeling down by the bush and started picking.

"I am... So word got around?" I started to warm up, maybe it was an attempt to try and compensate for the rude act I put on earlier.

"I was doubtin' that honestly, you looked way too sharp to be a hooker, at least to what I've know. Why are you here?"

"I'm doing a quest, you can call it that, to acquire six flowers, pink ones with five pedals."

"Oh, it oughta be a quest from Trobert, he's a fine herbalist I might say."

"Herbalist? Indeed, the paper said to return it to Trobert west of town here. You must know a lot."

"People don't come by Deshla that often, unless you count Mr.Cocksworth who came once a week to clean the water supply n' deliveries. We know our faces."

Chatting back and forth with the strange man without noticing the time, I watched as he carefully picked his grapes, accidentally squashing one or two with his big hand, then finished and stood up.

"I'm Desmond. Pleasure to meet you and welcome, you could be in time for the baker's fresh batch if you head back now." He nodded.

"I am Tanya, No Lastname, thank you, but I don't remember the path back."

"Really now? Then how did you get here?"

"I would guess... Luck? I just walked straight."

"Well there are wolves and rarely monsters if yer head too deep in, I can lead the way back if it's fine for you to wait a bit more. I'm still looking for more fruits."

I thanked him and agreed, it is satisfying just seeing grapes and berries; even some tree fruits just being so casually popped out of their roots like that clean off. Something about harvesting, it's satisfying to the brain. I asked to put my flowers in his basket for ease of transport and he agreed. We had nothing more to talk about so I just carefully watched as we made our way through the forest, looking around for stuff to pick, when I spot an apple or such; I'd tell him, it was awkward at first, but soon we worked like a team, the spotter and the sniper, one to look and the other to pull. 

Soon; we encountered something amazing, a pond, just a small pond that went knee deep and wide enough to be a modern day swimming pool. Desmond found some strange wild purple berries around, but I just stood there and observed the still water. Tempted to take a shower, I haven't done so since I've came here, just because the access to water and hygiene products are not within my reach right now. I took a deep thought, so long that I can noticed Desmond finished picking and looked right back at me just staring aimlessly into the pond, but then I feel his eyes burning at the back of my skulls and turn around.

"I'm sorry to be rude. But do you have 15 Qo?" I asked.

"I do, yea." He said, looking down at a pouch on his hips. "Why?"

The feeling of sin washed over me, my whole purpose of existing in this world just came again and I trembled before my words; but picked up and spoke.

"I am a prostitute, after all, right here right now."

The rush of excitement just by saying those words, the feeling of shame was intriguing. The thoughts of an affirmation in the middle of nowhere; out in the open was addicting, like endorphins, and the heart shattering thought of Desmond saying "no" but then we'd walk back to Deshla awkwardly with that thought dancing in the back of our mind; or he'd leave me alone to die, it's a risk not worth taking, yet I did.

Desmond finally responded, I can see his reptilian eyes; yellow with black sharp stripes from top down at the irises slightly squinted as he think. Should I say "why the long face?" since as a crocodile; he does have a longer face, can he look downwards then?.

"You could like charge more than that."

"I'm still figuring out my value. And I would like to take your answer as a yes."

Impatient I was, I looked down at the pond and very soon, I was butt naked, I looked at Desmond right in his eyes as I took my leather shirt then my pants off, and he followed my hands. Could I be tagged as an exhibitionist? For I felt the cold air of the early morning brush through every part of my skin. I folded them neatly and place just beside the pond where they wouldn't get wet, since I still need something to wear and go home with. I put my foot down to try the temperature; quite enjoyable, a bit on the cold side. I wondered if Hewi also cleanse this pond deep in the forest?

I dipped my head down under the water then flick it upwards for a breather, my hair was short so there was not a mermaid shot, rather just a beautiful feeling of water creating a fictional friction across my body. I looked towards Desmond; who are also undressing, ready to have the time to not be forgotten. I looked up and down at him, a crocodile man, V-shaped face never carries such a different meaning, under all that clothing are rather a normal body, just with a darker skin tone that is covered with scales.

The most exciting part of all? I can see that his member also grown smaller scales, but just the like half of it from the testicles up, not the upper part or the flesh visible at the tip, it is quite intimidating though the size was not gigantic like I had feared. And as Desmond approached me, into the water, I can see the beast that he is slightly towered over me, taller than Hewi but not as muscular. I reached out to touch his chest, and the scales rubbed against my hand gave off a sensational feeling, curiously I rub his chest some more, which confused Desmond.

I looked up; and there are two thoughts through my mind as my heart races and my pussy gets riled up. One is the fear of crocodiles; in my past life all I've known is they are scary and hostile, with the ability to bite your limb clean off. So staring in the eyes of one, just within arms-reach is extremely scary. The second thought was that how would I kiss him? His head is not at all human but rather as reptilians as it gets. Long mouth; though not as long as the real animal, just about from my elbow to my wrist, and a lot of teeth.

"Have you ever kiss before?" I asked.

"Not really." Desmond admits.

I'm tempted to kiss him, but were unable to figure out anything, so I went a bit to the right; towards his cheeks and kissed him on there, a bit rough since there's also scales.

"Did you feel it?" I asked again, very curious about a half human half crocodile.

"Not exactly on my skin, but in my heart, kind of." He answered, suggesting that his scales prevent him from feeling much.

"You're cute." I giggled.

We're both standing in the middle of water, deep enough to drown in laid flat so I wouldn't be able to do a traditional sexual position. And to admit, I don't know much about standing sex since the height never ever was advantageous for it. So I awkwardly asked for a little help while touching his chest.

"This is my first time with... Someone like you, I'm a bit confused."

"Same yea... Let me try this?"

He got his rough hands under my armpits and lifted me up effortlessly to my surprise, I was now elevated higher than him, with this distance Desmond's nose almost hit my neck. And the thought of being eaten alive is still there, but I'm already at his hand's judgement so be it.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, looking at his hands.

"Not really, it's like constantly being scratch from an itch."

I held my breath, anxiously, my wet hair dripped down to his body, he lowered his hand to my hips and I can feel how rough and weird it felt on my skin. But it was exciting nonetheless, so I leaned in a bit to hug his neck, expecting pain such as last night as he slowly lowered me down to his cock.

"Guh..." The moment the tip touches my vagina, not even inserted yet, my whole face turned red and I squeeze him tight from the hug, my back felt cold, very cold, the wind kept blowing and it's sensitive right now as all my senses are focus on the half-human right in front of my eyes.

He went slowly, so much so that it's a centimetres every second, I can feel each and every inches buried between my meat wall. If the pain last night with Hewi Cocksworth could be scale to 90% pain with 10% pleasure. It was quite more pleasant today, 70% pain only. There was an enormous amount of pain still involved, yet it seems like that my brain is hardwired to associate the act of sexual intercourse to be 90% pain. So now when it's only 70%, I felt more at ease than I should have, like I was... rather comforted.

He went only half way, before breathing warm air into my neck, sending shivers down my spines and whispered.

"I'll move now, kay?"

I'm still not use to his accent, though I enjoyed the niceness he showed. Desmond hold me tight, wrapped his scale-y arms around me tight so I wouldn't slide down, he pulled his hips out slightly and thrust in deeper than before. I clenched my teeth and let out a moan as he moves.

"Hmph...~"

It was enjoyable, more than my first time ever. I turned my head over to place my lips on his face, anchored it there like a long kiss on the cheek while he continued building up momentum. A slow exit, then a deeper enter,  After five or six thrusts like that, he was in as deep as he could. I can feel the thing still moving inside me, like blood pumping directly into the womb all throughout the pussy. 

"I'll go faster now..." He whispered "Tell me if you're hurt."

He did not know I am a new prostitute, he did not know I just lost my virginity very early on and still haven't gotten used with sex, yet he still said that to someone; as far as he concerned, a whore who fucks around. Perhaps he's subconscious about his strength and skin, or appearances, I do not know, but the moment was rather peaceful and enjoyable.

I smile, just raising both sides of my lips upwards while he held me in the air, I hugged him like I was a grappler, both legs and arms wrapped tight around the crocodile-man. He slam his cock into me faster than I anticipated once, I let out a huge yelp with my tongue out which he did not see for my head was on his shoulder. But the moaning and whimpering from my throat would not escape Desmond's ears. I moan loudly with every thrust he took, my wet body covered him as I looked and noticed a butterfly in the distance, just plain beautiful without a word to describe the experience. 

My eyes went upwards, drowned in unexplainable pleasure as I cum, I came so fast, climaxing as a woman felt as I expected; like pissing but rather not as guilty, juices were practically lube for our moment of immaculate pleasure. I came again, this time even feeling better yet he was still fucking me, our moans intertwined with each other as the only sound echoed through the empty woods and our sweat salts the pond below.

"Tanya... Mm! I'm comin'... Oh!?" Desmond groaned, his hands was now down on my cheeks to hold me in the air.

I can feel it surging through his dick, the semen was bursting through, but at the last moment he pulled out. The cum went on top of my belly, some flew up my face but most of it down back into the water, marking our existence here forever into nature.

16