Entry 6: Unusual Request
822 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
24 hour advanced chapter available on Patreon

Another memorable day went through, I was half asleep, awoken up by the weight of another man, Trek was giving me a good morning kiss on my forehead when the sky was just barely blue. And I woke up early today just barely to catch it, perhaps it was a woman's instinct. The young man went over to put on his clothes and tried to place some coins on my table.

"Don't do that." I whispered, clearing my deep morning voice.

"Ah? You're up! Good morning, Tanya. I was just trying to pay you."

"And I would kill you if you try to pay me."

We exchanged a look and Trek reluctantly put his money back, I have said it before. I'm a poor whore who'd need money to live, but not the the point of offering a free night and then charge for it.

"You can pay me in the future, Trek. Maybe via exposure when you're a famous warrior." I chuckled, sitting up from my bed to feel my back cracking from all the exercises from last night, I should have stretch more.

"Can I marry you by then?" Trek asked

"Hahahah!" I laughed out loud.

"..." He didn't laugh.

"Haha... ha- Oh you're being serious." I die down.

"Yeah?" Trek replied.

How could I say this without hurting a young man's feeling? I thought. But no, it was not about feeling, more of a common sense thing, and he was not having it. Marrying a prostitute in my time was already a crazy idea, but in medieval time I believe that would land you a straight ticket to exile.

"Listen, Trek..." I stood to reach up and pat his hair.

"Yes, Tanya?" He slightly hold my arm.

"The feelings you are feeling right now is lust, your first experience with a woman is heavenly, I can guess that. And you'd be thinking about that woman and the sensations she gave you, but then one day you're going to realize any woman... or even man in this world can give you that, you just subconsciously linked the happiness you felt to the woman in question; me because I'm the first to give you that."

"... That's a lot to take in." Trek replied.

"Yes..." I smiled, slightly pinching his cheek.

"So... I'm delusional?"

"In short... Yes, my advice? Go and sleep with one or more woman and you will get what I mean, you will get what I'm saying very soon."

"But what if... I can't find the same fun I've had with you?"

"I'm literally the bare minimum of a woman, young man. Just, listen to me for once, talk to me again once you've experience the adult life, okay?"

Spoken like a true adult I was, though lying through my teeth also. I tiptoed to give the young man a little kiss on his forehead, his hands reached up my naked breast, perhaps instinctively, asking for more. And I don't mind it, so I hold his hand and place it firmly on my chest.

"You're a boobs' guy, I see."

"What's that?"

"It's a joke we did at my 'hometown', categorizing a man over if he's a boobs or butt guy."

The conversation went south real fast, Trek squeezed my tits some more and got carried away to savor it. But just a few seconds after, with disdain in his eyes, he back out.

"I have to go now... It's almost time to go hunt."

"Yes, it is late, I never knew you were a hunter?" I asked of him.

"Er, I'm not. I just work the yard for mister Gaylord and his family. But I have to hunt for [Gredak], that day of the week where we feast."

"?" I stared at him, questions-full.

"Uhh... You know the pile where you put your trash and stuff where we'll burn as fuel? Yeah, today's the day when we burn it, the men go to hunt after lunch and the women prepare a feast with the catch by night when we feast around the fire." Trek explained.

"Sounds like a very lovely tradition, is it a Deshla thing or everywhere?" I asked for more information.

"Only Deshla, we're proud to have some people from other towns came to join in the fun. This is your first time celebrating Gredak right?" 

"It is, and it does sound exciting, so around the trash pile at sunset, right?"

"Yes, I'm excited to see you there, Tanya."

Trek left, not without giving my body one last look, I then approach and stand at the window overlooking the busy town at dawn. My purpose in this life was determined far before the second I lost my virginity to Hewi Cocksworth, I will miss this place when I inevitably depart. 

Though, having the cold air brushing against my bare skin like this was quite exciting. I sat down and begin my work on the entry 5, occasionally sitting up to see if any town folk would peer their eyes up the second floor of the inn to catch a naked woman enjoying the morning wind.

I watch as the sun goes up, turning the blue sky to a bright green with white clouds floating romantically. Then soon it went brighter and more white with the occasional yellow as he sun reaches its peak, noon was the moment I finished my entry. I have found quite the joy with writing intensive details about my tits getting played with and what not. Though, I would wish to exercise for a bit now, therefore I put on my old pair of clothes and went out for walk, not without purpose, of course.

"Men! Today we feast!"

"Hooorah!"

I see that the men of Deshla have gathered at the entrance with their pitchforks, handmade spears and various sharp tools for their hunt of the day, there were also crab traps and fishing hooks in the midst, too, perhaps hunting is a wider term than I've expected. I've stand in the corner watching them all gathered to help, but some were not there, like Henry for example who was a baker; who can stay at his home to bake because it's an essential part of town. And it took me a minute to finally see Trek was there, blending in perfectly with the crowd because he was so normal. Perhaps the young'un was still stunned and thinking about the once in a lifetime experience, because he was rather quiet with his eyes doing the thousands yard stare. Did I overdo my part? I believe it's him who did, but I hope my advice resonated with him, find a better woman for your future, young man, and you will feel blessed.

"Good luck, boys!" A woman in her house called out.

"You're gonna help cookin' this time around Mishra?"

"Bring back some actual good meat then I'll consider it."

The men done counting their numbers and leave, Deshla was rather a large town so the number of men going went up to the hundreds much to my surprise. As they were walking, I also started walking out of town, but someone halt their steps, a familiar man rather. Trek stopped and looked back, catching me in my footsteps of leaving town, we were too far away to hear each other and not feeling like shouting anything, so I gave him a thumbs up.

"Kid! Hurry up! We're gonna leave ye."

"I'm coming!"

He gave me a thumbs up also, and we parted ways.

As mentioned before, I was wearing my old leather clothes, but today I went out of town with purpose, I'm going for a proper bath and change into the new clothes that Trek got me. I should have waited a bit until the evening to go, because the heat was killing me, but rather the special color that noon it engraved onto the grass and greens was too beautiful to pass on. So I walked with my hand holding the clothes that Trek gave me, with my eyes wandering out of my mind and into the scenery that opened up in front. 

I soon reach the pond where I and Desmond made memories. Putting both pair of clothing on the side where I can keep an eye on and lay flat on the cold water that tried to freeze me to death. Looking upwards I can see the leaves, sun and sky, and the skin floating above the water can feel the colder wind. In a moment, I wished to be permanently naked, walking in an empty world where there's only flora stretching forever, so that I can walk along the clouds until the heat death, yet never seeing the same thing twice, but at night I will probably be dead because I don't have any fur to protect myself from the cold, or the predators. Though, isn't it a romantic thought...

My apologies, I've written too much.

I tried on the new clothes that Trek gave me. White tunic and blue trousers, I looked rather tomboy-ish when staring into the river, because I've noticed that none of the woman wore pants except for maybe me who have nothing but my default leather outfit. But my physique and face are too feminine to be recognized as anything but, the sleeves were a bit bigger so there's more air flowing in and out, while the pants are a good fit. Trek said this is some old clothes he grew out of? Then I must be one small person... Maybe, from Hewi, Desmond, David, to Trek; all of them are taller than me, or I'm just comparing myself to just really tall dudes by the average.

I washed my old clothes and sat to wait, there was a drying area in town where the wet clothes could be dried, but I'm not bringing wet clothes from here back to town, rather I'm down to just sit by the pond, legs in twirling the water while my clothes get direct sunlight over there on the grass.

The next thing I noticed? I was carried away by the wind, I realized... For the first time that I am free.

I have just enough money to live for more than three days, I don't have curfew, I don't have any specific work time, no one expected me to be back at town, I have no responsibilities, once again, I feel great about it... This was just like my last life, free and mindful, but ten times better for my way of living is fit with the people here. Therefore, I took a noon nap under the trees.

...

I woke up, seeing the light turning darker yet still shining, I broke into tears. Is this what happiness is? Or I'm just being overly sentimental for no apparent reason? My old clothes are dried, barely burning even. And I contemplate about living in this forest for the rest of my life, but I want to sin in this life, not to rest like I already did in my last life, so I went back to Deshla. I believe I would wish to commit all seven great sins if that is possible, but that is a story of another time.

Going back to town, the men have not returned after my nap, I wondered how much they'll catch just with half a day? Best I could think is not enough to feed the town, also... A large number couldn't be good to prey on faster animals, I would assume. But to rely on the fact that they've been doing this forever, I got nothing on me to say they could not.

"Little Tanyaaa, ya got new clothes?"

A feminine voice called for me, I turned around to see the tavern owner; Tanya Redhood, called out for me. Now without the stressful atmosphere of the packed place, she seems rather charming to me, maybe the perks and needs of becoming an owner of such a place.

She called me "Little Tanya" maybe acknowledging the little joke that we happen to share the same name, so I played along nicely:

"Yes, sister. Someone gifted me. I was just trying on them on, I think I liked them."

"Lemme guess, the kid who worked for the Gaylord family? Uh... Trek?"

"... Haha, words got out that fast?"

"You're just the center o' attention these days, you know? No one never expected to see a beautiful woman helpin' a young guy carry a log around town borrowing axes to carve a play sword. And the inn is like... Very visible, every local seen walking in and out of the place get high fives all day. You don't know how much high fives Hewi, Talvic and Trek got when they walk out."

"I'm flattered, thank you, sister. But Talvic? That sounds familiar. Also, is the Gaylord family the one who owned that farm land behind town?"

"Ah, he's not your guest? Probably one of the other twos then, don't mind me, just a guy. And yup, correct. Them's the rich ones who kept to 'emselves, see the tall house over there with clean bricks? Man got a son who acted like a girl and a daughter who act like a boy. Trek's one of the yard workers, like 10Qo a day I heard, he stay in their barn with the cattles."

"He's homeless?"

"Orphan, ye. The other month Hewi got drunk at my place and told the little guy all about the adventurers who made enough to enjoy their whole life in just one week and he's been all so excited." Tanya Redhood paused, then added, "Blud could make the record for the youngest man to die after leaving Deshla. Say, enough 'bout us, where are you from if you don't mind me asking around?"

"Oh, I would like to tell you the same thing that I've told Hewi Cocksworth. I'm from another world."

"Ooh, not a joke? Then can you tell me-"

"Tanya!" A woman yelled out, interrupting us.

"Yes?" We both answered.

"...? Ah... I meant Tanya Redhood! We already lit the fire, let's cook! They're gonna be back soon!"

"Dang, catch up withcha later, another busy day for me." Tanya Redhood waved at me with her back already turned.

"It has been great talking to you, sister." I answered.

I returned to the inn, seeing the women organizing most of the things around town, from bringing out the tables and chair, to preparing food, lighting the fire and get some homemade food ready. This is equivalent to a modern day potluck or barbeque I would assumed?

As I step foot on the stairs getting up my room, I see miss Edinburgh, or Botol; the innkeeper on top of the steps heading downwards.

"Hun, you dressing like that won't get you anywhere with men, I'd know."

"Sorry miss, this is the best I have. And I did not see you this morning, here is my rent.." I chuckled, handing her 2Qo for yesterday.

"I'll take that. And Silvia got you a letter, I left it on your table, interesting that you got noticed by her out of all people."

"Silvia? I do not think I have heard of her before."

"She's the first born, only daughter of the Gaylord family, maybe she'll tell you something in the letter, I'm going to go help with the women now."

"See you later, miss Edinburgh."

Such weird coincidences, I only learn about the Gaylord like this morning and already got a letter from them, I've heard they're basically land owners and what not, what business would the head daughter have of me?

Only one way to find out exactly, so I went up to my room, folded my old clothes up neatly in the corner of my bed and open the sealed letter. The language of this world is spoken like English but written more like... Squiggly worms, Latin, cold noodles and Hebrew slammed into together. But I can read it just fine.

To Tanya, the newcomer of Deshla,

I have a special request that would need your help and specifically you, meet me as Gredak begins at this location, I will be waiting, there will be a pay in it for you. Dispose of this letter by any means necessarily after reading, and do not share the information with anyone else.

Don't keep me waiting.
Silvia Gaylord.

It's concerning for me, as Gredak begins? I turned over the letter and there was a short and simple instruction on where I should go. Starting from the big fire where they'll lit for the feast and go from here to there, basically a memorable 3 steps instructions. So I did as she requested, and burn the letter in the chimney fire downstairs.

I don't think I have much more choice in this matter, from the context. There are two possibilities, one, she's going to beat me up in an area where no one's around, two, she's going to ask something about sex or my past clients since I'm a prostitute after all.

But either way, it will be an unforgettable memory, so I sat down and write entry six with great anticipation.

Soon the men return, they were... more proficent than one would thought. In a span of half a day or so; I see 3 big boars lying on the ground being skinned and butchered along with fishes or small animals that I can't make out clearly from my room, is that humanly possible? Or is that just how life is here, with great collaboration amongst people they shall achieve greatness.

I followed the crowd to the big fireplace, following the instructions written along the papers I turned right at the tree with 7 unripe apples, turn left at the big bush with 2 grapes smashed on the floor and then walk straight until met the tree with knife markings on the bark. So, I am supposed to wait here and hope that a net doesn't fall down on me from above and catch me, or a group of men with knives stabbing me to death for no apparent reason.

Soon, a figure emerged. A woman walked out of the rustling bushes, dark blonde ponytail, hands on her hips, standing tall with what's more eye catching was her facial features. Her ears were not a round shape, but rather pointed upwards like the tip of an arrow, moreso, she had pale skin and scaringly; no irises.. I have read and known about these people in fictional stories but couldn't recall who they are at that moment. So I was stunned, anchored by my ankles deep under the depths, though have witnessed people like Desmond or the adventurers, seeing someone humanoid yet not fully human was uncanny to the eyes.

"Are you Tanya?" The woman asked, arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Silvia Gaylord?" I answered with another question.

"Correct, I am her, and you are stunned, your blood is heavy. No one told you that the Gaylords are Half-Elves, I can forgive the ignorancy."

"I'm here for the letter... What do you need of me, miss?"

"I'd assume so too." Unamused, Silvia looked at me up and down, before continuing, "There is no way to put this simply, so I will tell you one thing only. I'll pay for your services as a prostitute, extra if you keep your mouth shut."

[To be continued]

7