Entry 10.5: Bad Time, Bad Timing
175 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was one of the moments in time where things went in an unexpected direction that I can not talk to anyone about.

My back was against the bright sun, and I was facing Trek, who just got out of work, asking for my services. I simply chuckled, titling my head, a bit surprised yet worried.

"Are you sure? 15Qo is a lot for most people... Especially..."

I want to use the term "Someone like you", because Trek was an orphan who worked for little money (I think), but would it be rude? I stopped midway to just look at him.

"I got a good bonus from the Gaylords... I'm fine, Tanya. I have nothing else to... Uhhh, spend for myself other than food."

He was kind of like me, living through day by day without much thought, but in a way, he was much more free and happy. Even if I'm going in this world searching for happiness, and that I envied the people here.

I walked beside Trek as we made our ways back to the inn, he seems to be in high spirits, judging by how his steps was ever so slightly faster than mine, but he readjusted himself over and over to match my pace, one way to hide the emotions. I was hoping to see a bit of a... bubbly side of young men, you might say, but times are rough, having a toll on these people. And I have nothing but respect for Trek right here.

It was my first time doing it in noon, but I could take a shower later instead of sleeping with sweats, I reassured myself that. I closed the door shut and sat down on bed, looking over at my notebook which I been aching to write, in case I forgot some details about working for Tanya Redhood. And Trek sat down right with me.

If there was anything I took away and remembered from our last encounter, that was we were shit, we did not know what we were doing and it was like a high school movie... And now was not that different, either. I don't know Trek got anymore experiences after that, but I certainly did not, the past few days I only really have sex with Hewi, the other 3 days were... A lot about the Gaylords and being in jail with a green-haired cat like handsome man but not anything that improve my ability to make love.

"Say... Trek, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

I was taking off my clothes when it popped in my mind, I looked over at Trek who was staring intensely at me. He was flustered for a moment before looking up, a quiet eye conveying a simple message of "Yeah I'm listening?"

"Do you know about... Tescion Gaylord?"

Knowing about him now, I wondered what's their relationship like, I shouldn't have asked this, because at that moment I forgot my code, that is to seek wisdom yet to avoid knowledge.

"Oh! You met him? He's one of my pals... Well, I tried to feel like he's my pal, but he's also the heir of the Gaylord which whom I owed a lot to and put food on my table... We used to hang out lots when we was younger but he's quite busy lately."

I stopped and stared, wondering if I should have heard that, wondering if I should even do this, wondering if I should say something. I feel like I wanted to be a cool person in this case, I wanted to say it, but I have no business too, Tescion does not want me to tell anyone, so why would I? What even are these emotions and thoughts I am having right now? So... Unaccounted for and unnecessary.

"Do you want to take off your clothes, Trek?" I asked.

"Oh, yes! I forgot."

I buried all my thoughts deep down in the back of my mind and forget everything for once, I put my clothes on my chair and stood next to Trek when he was unclothing himself. When we finally met eyes for the first time without anything to cover our skin; the real 'us' was revealed, animals without thoughts or mind, without clearance to path the way, only emotions and short-sighted cravings.

I wanted to feel empty and sad, I did, I don't feel like writing this. But recounting that noon, I could not hide the fact that I was very much indulging myself in the heat and momentum of ourselves. I "taught" him how to kiss and he listened without a word between the two of us. I was, admittedly, overestimating myself and got carried away as I buried my initial worries, I was controlling the flow of time, one too much. I was very afraid that if the moment stopped, I would start to think again, to have thoughts again and it is scary.

Trek let me went about my way for far too long, I can only snap back to realization when I finally ran out of breath and asked of him.

"You did not stop me, Trek."

"Uh...Why would I?"

I took a moment to process my own words after the counter question, yes, why? If he's not uncomfortable leaving me like that, why should I be on his behalf... I just thought that I was doing my job wrong by holding tight on the reigns. I was rather projecting my own thoughts onto him, I was not fine in the head knowing what I did now. But I soon regain my composure.

"Tell me, what would you like to do. You got a lot of time to decide."

Trek was quite still during everything, no movement, no audible breathing while he thought up an answer.

"Oh... god... Talvic did tell me about something and it sounded amazing..." He looked at me apologetically. I was asked by the young man to lay down on my back and hold onto the sheet, in a weird turn of events, he held onto my legs and keep it over my head, raising it straight upwards before attempting to insert.

It was... ridicilously awkward and embarrassing, his left hand to hold my calves up, but couldn't easily grab both legs with just one hand so he took a moment to figure out to just hold the ankles, and his other hand was also busy aligning his penis, got so unstimulated out of stress that it got flaccid again.

"You good?" I asked.

"I think so...!"

Another minute of silence, sweats and disatisfied later, our collective intellectual mind finally came up with an idea as I spoke with a lightbulb floating above me.

"How about you put it in first and grab my legs after?"

Trek took the idea to heart, I had to sit up and we smooched a bit to get the both ready and warm again, and he entered me quite smoothly before proceeding to get me into quite an... "inappropriate, lewd, sexy," position of my leg hanging in the air, always kept from putting down by his overwhelming strengths. I could not reach him nor can I see anything below my midriff and it was thrilling, I found myself grinning when I realized this was a position that does not fall far from my liking; upped by the fact that I was not in any control but my top half.

I can hear our breathing starting to synchronized as Trek put the tip of his piece inside me and my vagina seemingly stretches out to perfect fit, wrapping around the thing. As the man moved to get some more pleasure from within my body heat. It continued to expand for him to give the best imaginable pleasure, I got a rush of tingles on the back of my head to mask out my body acecepting a man's existence. I let out a small yelp, rather an animal cry on accident when Trek went out of is usual tempo and made a sudden movement inside that flipped me out.

"Haah...Guh."

"Eek...Hmp...~Ah?!"

I jolted a little, reflextively curling my legs that was already held tight. I grabbed onto my pillow and hugged it firm to relieve some of the sensation melting into my physical flesh. But then, all out of nowhere, Trek pushed my legs even further, mind you, readers, I do not participate in yoga or stretching that often, so when he got all excited — Having my legs completely over my head and my feet pointing my head practically on my shoulders — I felt and heard some joints popping, along with muscle tensing.

"Fuc........." I bit on my lips

"Err? Are you okay, Tanya?"

I wanted to curse, say some inhumane words like "damn" or "fuck you" so much, my back ached like hell in this position, my neck going to snap in half any second now and he turned me off with the final question (though he was just being nice)

But this situation was salvagable, I thought to myself as I swipe;d all of the frustration off of my face and whispered.

"Continue..."

Trek hesitated and we met eyes, my eyes were again; just as the first day I received this body of "Tanya". It was quite relaxed and cold, I can feel it, and see it reflected on the man's pupil. It was confirmation and he was bright enough to get it.

The next part was... Painful, a free yoga lesson for me, I suppose, I do not have any recollection of the moment, but well was it swell.

The real story started afterwards, which I've been aching to write... But I ought to tell the diary in a linear way.

We put on our clothes and I stood up to hear my back cracking like an old hag, I groaned and stopped thinking, just started to slam my head against my table ever so slightly with a confused and worried Trek holding me back.

"I'm sorry... Tanya... Um- Here is... 15Qo, and a small tip for your trouble."

By small, he meant 10Qo, basically tipping 65%. Which I shook my head to.

"I don't take tips, that's against my policy and moral."

I got food for the next two days, I suppose, now I must go downstairs and tax 10Qo to Botol. Trek got to get back for his evening work after getting lunch, too. That should be the end of our day, if it was not for a voice calling me downstairs, which always signal for drama.

"Tanya, someone came to see you again!"

Botol Edinburgh voice echoed, I walked out to see the Amy and Sophia twins staring at me blankly with a frown, before whispering something to each other and walking back into their room... One room... They are prostitutes too, so are they, like, into group sex? I leave that thought out of my mind as I walked down and see the person I believe I would not want to see right now.

Tescion Gaylord.

He was carrying a nice basket of gifts, mostly fruits and commodities like a brush and a towel... It was very generous of him.

He was not as shy as the day he entered this room with his father; Doid Gaylord, he was smiling and rather joyful, expected to see me. He was down the stairs and I paused on top of the steps to look at him, thinking of things to say.

"Tanya! Hello, I'm here with gifts."

Tescion spoke first, stepping towards the stairs, that was when Trek appeared behind me, still fixing his shirt and hair, hearing a friend's voice, he innocently flew downstairs and wrapped his hand around the petite Half-Elf's shoulder just like extremely close friends.

"Tescion!~ You know Tanya too? So the rumors are true? Man she's nice right? So considerate of you as always to bring gifts. Tanya, did Tescion tell you we were great friends?"

"He did tell me, yes."

And he also told me he got a crush on you too, Trek. I wanted to say that, but that would be just very rude and unnecessary for everyone when Tescion wanted to keep it a secret. I... Did nothing wrong, I told myself, I was just doing my job, Trek wanted service and I provide, morally I should feel for Tescion and avoid Trek, helping the young man overcome his own worries of his homosexuality, normalize it, telling him he could be with Trek. But I was also, the one to took Trek's virginity, so it was not normal for me to have any voice in this matter.

So when I see Tescion face turned bright red, a darkish red, not blushing, but some negative emotions penting up. I can only look away. Realistically, I did not do anything wrong, nor should I even feel a tad bit of questions, I helped him that time and nobody owed anybody anything after I got paid... But in an emotional way; which was us, the two of us are those type of sentient beings that live more on emotions than logic. We came to the conclusion that I should have not touch Trek, even without a word between us.

"...I was going to drop off something for Tanya, a little gift from myself... It's great seeing you had fun, Trek... Excuse me please."

Tescion knelt, carefully setting the gift basket under the steps and looked at me with that same eyes that moved me that day. He then looked at Trek, as if saying something but did not get a word out. He then turned around a leave much to Trek's surprise, Trek turned to ask me about it but I just told him to leave... Seeing the gift basket, I knew for a fact I do not deserve that, so Botol can have it for all I wish.

It was a rather weird day.

3