Luck in wine 3
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, when the new wounds stopped coming and Shane remained dazed by the pain that Nielle had inflicted on his body. Even though everything hurt, he felt quite relaxed. Still, he glared at Nielle.

"Too classic, isn't it?" Nielle laughed, "Don't worry, I'll show you other pleasurable methods in time, although the beauty lay in simplicity," he remarked, "for example, when you use a whip, you can use both ends." he laughed and ran the whip lightly across Shane's back, down over his aching ass, and pushed the bloody hilt between his buttocks.

Shane felt the solid object touch his sore entrance and took a disgruntled step forward. Although he tolerated pain very well, it was different with rape. He could stand it, but apart from the pain itself, it didn't help him and Shane really hated it.

But that didn't matter because after these days his ass was ready for Nielle to do whatever he wanted with it. Therefore, when he slipped the handle in, penetrating his burning hole with the whip, Shane could only gasp painfully. He closed his eyes trying not to focus on the disgusting feeling of the thing entering his body.

"Don't move...I'm going to stuff all kinds of things into you today," Nielle teased and gently pulled Shane closer, positioning him in a better position. When he felt that the tip of the whip was inserted sufficiently, he moved the hilt up and roughly rammed it into Shane's ass. 

"AAAAGH!" Shane screamed as his ass tightened around the tool. He pulled his legs together painfully, jerking his handcuffed hands above his head and taking a step forward from Nielle, though the prince simply pulled him close.

Shane tried to shake Nielle's hand off him, but he was holding his body too tightly for him to escape. He felt Nielle's fingers running over his skin, forcing the muffled moans from his lips as Nielle slowly twisted the whip inside his ass. He could feel the prince's hand caressing his body, the teasing movements on his sensitive parts, across his abdomen, to his chest and hard nipples, which Nielle teased with amusement...he felt the small movements of the whip in his sore hole and tried to stifle his moans.

"Don't run," the prince laughed and unexpectedly drove the whip deeper into his ass, making Shane scream as the thing stretched him painfully. In contrast to the rather gentle movements on his chest, Nielle was starting to drive him crazy with unpredictable thrusts. But Nielle wasn't going to mess around with similar trifles, so he just pulled the whip out and slammed its full length into Shane's ass.

,,AAAAGH! Ah-damn…ah-ágh-" he groaned.

Nielle left the whip embedded deep in his body and slowly walked up to him from the front. Enjoying his uncomfortable expression, he gently touched his face and with a satisfied sadistic smile he asked: "Do you like it, Lacrisan?"

Shane gave him an irritated look: "No one has ever slept with you willingly...right?" he stated.

"Who knows," Nielle laughed, "voluntariness doesn't matter," he clarified, running his fingers contentedly over the shallow but bleeding wounds on his chest to his hard nipples. He roughly pinched one between his fingers and when Shane just squeezed his lips tightly, but didn't react, he dug his nails into it. Nielle got a muffled moan from Shane and smiled in satisfaction, "You Lacrisans are not worth going easy on anyway," he remarked.

He slowly leaned over to his chest and gently ran his tongue over the bleeding whiplash wound. Painful shivers went through Shane, spreading from the place where Nielle was stealing his blood. He just closed his eyes and moaned quietly. Nielle contentedly licked off a few drops of his sweet blood before straightening up again and giving Shane a sadistic look.

"I heard that the Lacrisans know how to give their luck easier and sometimes with pleasure," he noted, "they say that when you wish luck to the other person, it doesn't even hurt you and the luck is more intense," he noted, "when you say Luckily. "

Shane stared at him in disbelief for a moment before he laughed with amusement, "Where did you hear that?"

"Who knows," Nielle smiled, "but I don't think I'm wrong.

"You're not wrong," Shane admitted, "but as I say, nobody would give you luck willingly." He looked at him in disgust.

Nielle smiled softly and walked over to Shane's side where he touched his buttocks again, "I don't care, the more tormented you feel the better" he commented taking the end of the whip in his hands and slamming it roughly into Shane's ass. He watched as Lacrisan's face contorted in pain, before he repeated the movement more forcefully, savoring Shane's shuddering exhale as the rough thrust made his body react.

"I was just wondering why you Lacrisans don't make it easier on yourself." Nielle commented, pulling the whip out and thrusting it back into Shane's hole…then he pulled it out again and hurt his ass with another deep penetration...then again and once more, until the Lacrisan couldn't hold his tormented screams anymore.

"Agh! Nghh!" Shane screamed as the prince drove the tool deeper into him. A sloppy thrust inside him forced him to tip even more, the subsequent pull out of his ass sent him lower, and as Nielle repeated the thrust, he painfully squirmed in the ropes again.

Nielle fucked him with a whip for a while, enjoying his painful expressions. He was thrusting his tool in and out of his ripped hole, listening to Lacrisan's loud moans as his ass must have burned quite badly. He intentionally avoided his prostate, but still watched with satisfaction as Shane's cock throbbed roughly with each thrust, as if the sheer pleasure of the tool playing with his body didn't matter that much. Nielle enjoyed watching his reactions, as always.

"Ngha! Agh-agh-ah-ah! S-shit-ágh-" Shane moaned exhausted, as though whip fucking wasn't something he couldn't stand, it definitely wasn't on his list of favorite experiences.

He was hungry, he wanted to sleep, he didn't think he had enough blood left for another night with Nielle, and while he had plenty of luck, he couldn't really use it to its full potential. And Nielle continued to fuck his ass...no matter if he screamed or tried to control himself.

When Nielle finally stopped, he took a loud breath and closed his eyes. It took a moment for him to remember what was the prince's question.  

"First of all, whether something is voluntary is not defined by a word," Shane said relatively calmly for how he felt right now , "voluntary is voluntary, I can say Luckily, but nothing will change if it is not truly of one's own will... and believe me, I would not give you luck even if Luck itself asked me." he growled.

Nielle smiled softly: "I don't even expect it," he clarified and roughly gripped Shane's erect cock in his palm, "why would I want it willingly if you whimper so nicely when it's involuntarily." he laughed and slowly ran his thumb over Shane's glans. 

Shane could feel his tip clench under the pressure, his glans getting even more bloodshot and he just swallowed hard trying to control his expression a little, even though he didn't have the energy to.

"I'll say your scream is especially pleasing to the ears," he smirked and roughly dug his fingernail into Shane's tip, making him yelp in pain.

,,Aaa-agh!" he snarled and took a step back, but Nielle held his cock tightly and continued to mercilessly dig his fingernail into his glans, "Nghh! Ágh! ÁÁH!" Shane jerked the ropes as the pressure continued and when he felt something warm running down his hard length, he gasped loudly.

Nielle bent down to his crotch and lightly touched the shallow gash with his tongue. He licked his wound and smiled gently as Shane screamed and tried to kick him unsuccessfully.

 "Áaag, you bastard!" He yelled.  

Shane had never experienced stealing luck from blood and blowjob at the same time, and he had to admit that it was indeed an experience he didn't want to repeat. However, Niella enjoyed this activity quite a bit, so he took his time. He forced Shane into tortured moans, shivers and ragged breathing as he simultaneously robbed him of his luck and at the same time drove him closer to orgasm, as his tongue skillfully toyed with his cock.

When Nielle felt that Shane was close to his climax, he pulled back amused and gently swallowed the pleasant sweet taste of his blood, "Say, do you like toys?" he asked.

"What?" Shane was exhausted from the mixture of pain and pleasure. His penis was hard despite the suffering and he clearly felt traces of preejaculate running down his burning length. He knew that even though it hurt like a hell, if Nielle didn't stop he would come. Which he didn't want, as it would have given Nielle more of his luck. 

"Our toys," he laughed, "do you like Rinsel toys."

Shane didn't understand what he was asking, so he just kept quiet.

"I can't believe you haven't tried them yet. The Lacrisans just pretend they don't use them, but I know you're smuggling them to your country." He laughed and walked over to the shelf next to him, pulling out a large metal device.

Shane looked at a sizable penis shaped thing or something similar to a penis that he wasn't sure he had ever seen before. However, although he had never seen it, he could guess what it was for.

"Don't you recognize it?" Nielle laughed and waved the tool in front of Shane's eyes, forcing him to examine the toy, You are more innocent than I expected." he laughed.

"What is it?" Shane didn't understand. Similar things were used in the torture chamber, but he didn't know why he called it a toy. It was usually just a metal that was thrust into the anus of the prisoner during interrogation.

"I say...the toy," said Nielle, "it has multiple uses...you either heat it up and ram it into a suspect's body to get a confession...which I'm sure you know in Lacris, it's a very fast type of interrogation, " he lightly ran the metal penis over Shane's ass, until the Lacrisan was shaking in disgust and maybe even fear at though that this safistic princ would do somethinglike that to him, "or you'll shove it hot in the suspect's mouth so he won't say anything more." he laughed and ran the device over Shane's lips, which he subconsciously pressed together.

Nielle watched him with pleasure for a moment, before he said, "Don't worry," he patted his cheek with a toy, "You haven't pissed me off enough to do that to you, yet," he smiled, "But I have better methods how to use this," he pointed to the hole at the lower part of the tool, 

"It is made using yellow stones. Everyone knows that if you use a black stone and a yellow stone together, a small explosion will occur...so if you put a black stone in here, their mutual reaction will create an energy that will turn an ordinary piece of metal into a toy." he pulled one black stond out of his pocket and slowly slid it in the hole. As the stone in the device was attached, a strange sound echoed through the room.

Shane noticed and looked in confusion at the metal in Nielle's palm that was shaking violently.

"Considering how much pitch is in the stone, it's going to have various intense movement," he said, placing the toy against Shane's nipple, causing him to jerk in surprise, "can you feel it? Your kind scream like crazy when I ram it into you." he laughed and contentedly moved the toy to his other nipple.

Shane looked at it in disbelief and tried to ignore the painful tingling that went through his body from the point of contact, as if he was filled with the very vibrations of the tool, burned by the touch of the pitch that the toy used for movement, 

"Only Rinsel can invent something like this...disgusting." he said.

"Disgusting?" Nielle laughed, "Do you know how many Lacrisans liked it when I left it in them all night? I've never seen so many consecutive orgasms before," he laughed, "If you want to be disobedient, I'll let you experience it tonight...you'll be more obedient soon....it usually doesn't take half an hour before you're all begging for mercy." he laughed.

"You probably like to enjoy it yourself if you praise it like that," Shane commented, "I wouldn't be surprised if you had one in your bedroom by your bed." he growled.

Nielle smiled softly: "It's not the worst," he admitted, "but it's more fun to watch it make someone of your kind whine. Of course, it's more pleasant for the Rinselans, since the black stones don't harm us, but on the contrary...but about you that cannot be said. You can't help but whimper at its touch." he clarified, roughly pulling the whip out of Shane's ass.

"So what do you say, Lacrisan? Do you want a try?"

0