Exercise
1.4k 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day was hard for me. I woke up feeling mentally tired. I was determined to talk to James and Mom today, what James was doing was a scam, but how the hell was I going to convince Mom of that?

After taking a shower, I went downstairs and to my surprise, Mom was making us breakfast wearing a bra and yoga pants. The normal bra looked extremely odd with yoga pants, but her breasts, as always, perfectly accentuated the heart-shaped ass that those yoga pants were struggling to keep inside.

James was sitting at the table, looking at me and smiling. His dick was still hard and visible under his boxers, the only thing he was wearing. Now that I looked closely, Mom's bra straps were off her shoulders and her yoga pants were pulled down from one side, below her panty lines. Which, conveniently, she was not wearing.

Other than her cooking, I didn't find any strange details about her.

Even when she talked to Dad on the phone, she insisted that James was doing everything he could. Even though Dad couldn't see her, he must have known something was wrong. But fuck my life, he is as oblivious as they come. He is a cheating wife's dream husband. Not that my mom was cheating on him, at least not in her mind.

"Good morning," James said. "How was your sleep?"

"It was fine," I said.

"That's good. I had a hard time sleeping last night. Your mom kept me up. You know, her condition."

"Right." I was a little uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Here honey, come and have some breakfast," Mom said, placing a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Eat, it'll be good for you,"

"Thank you," I said.

She was acting very strange. She wasn't her usual bubbly self. She was being distant and reserved. I didn't like it.

"How's your father doing?" James asked.

"He's good. He's been working hard."

"I bet he is."

"Yeah."

There was an awkward silence for a while. Mom was busy cleaning the kitchen and James was playing on his phone.

"Susan, be ready for that exercise routine I was talking about, it's good that we start it soon. It takes a long time to complete and is very exhausting," James said, shouting towards the kitchen Like he was talking to a maid or something.

"Yes honey, I'll be right there, just give me a minute," Mom said.

"Exercise?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is our next step, your mom needed an exercise routine to function now, don't worry, you can watch," James said looking at me with a distinct twinkle in her eyes, not the fairy kind of course.

"Aren't you happy honey? James is looking forward to it from last night, he even got a little carried away with treatment and hurt me a little, but it's okay, mommy will take everything for you" She said, running her fingers around her nipples, James must have tried to rip them out or something.

I didn't even bother to comment on it, no matter what I said it was not going to work anyway on my dumb as fuck mom. But I was determined not to let James get too far. and by too far I meant to the point of straight up fucking her existent brains out.

Yes, I may seem like a hypocrite but I may be a degenerate son, a son I still was.

Mom went inside hopping like a bunny and came out in yoga pants and a bra. It was a sports bra, yes, but her giant boobs were making it look like a normal bra anyway. The yoga pants were giving away the shape of her labia to even her clitoris. What was the point of wearing them, you stupid woman?

6