Enough is Enough
2.6k 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is a transfer of energy ritual Susan, I will transfer my energy to you through the mouth and heal the impurities."

"Oh, Okay"

James took his hands and grabbed her boobs from behind with his cock grinding against her pussy. If it wasn't for the skin like yoga pants he would went inside her right now.

Mom turned her head around to the side and locked her lips with James. Her tongue linked with his. The saliva dripping from their mouths flowed right on her soft white boobs. which were being fondled by James with no mercy.

"Ahh" Mom moaned and her juices soaked her yoga pants. They were white and the wetness was clearly more visible, Jame's cock must have been soaked with them too. The stickiness was making the situation more erotic.

James' cock was already oozing pre-cum and he was ready to burst. But he kept the rhythm slow and steady.

"You have to absorb the energy, Susan. Don't let it go to waste," He said this and started making her swollow his slaiva. His tongue invading the deepest parts of her mouth.

"Ummh," Mom nodded and sucked his lips and tongue with her eyes closed. Her back arched and her breasts bounced. She was in a state of ecstasy.

James took his right hand and squeezed her breast with a lot of force, her nipple was erect and was getting abused. Mom was moaning and breathing hard. She was sweating and her face was flushed.

James continued to kiss her and fondle her breasts. He was enjoying the sight and the feel of her body and soft lips.

"Umm, ah," Mom moaned.

James took his hand and touched her clit through her pants. He rubbed her pussy and her juices flowed. Her whole pussy was like a waterfall now, Pants or no Pants, it didn't matter now.

James started playing with her thick pussy and took her to the point of an orgasm. Mom moaned a little and let herself go. She orgasmed right on James' cock. covering herself and the mat in her love juice.

James made her stand up, she was a little light-headed but he didn't wait and made her remove the yoga pants. She was now completely nude and standing in front of James like his wife. If Dad was here he would have died of a heart attack.

"Ok Susan, it is the last step for today, I will lie down and you will have to bounce on my penis. but not let it enter inside your vagina. It will make your body more resistant."

"But, isn't it going to be hard?" She asked,

"Yes, that's why it has to be done."

James lay down on the mat, I was getting a very uneasy feeling about this. Mom started squatting over his hard cock, with just the tip touching her sweet hole.Mom, without waiting, just started bouncing over his cock, like jelly, her breasts defying the laws of physics and the curves made themselves known.

Her body, already naked and drenched in sweat, was extremely tempting to anyone watching. I can only imagine how James felt and how excited he was. However, I have had enough, this cannot go on any longer. Let's teach this motherfucker a lesson.

Just as I was getting ready to take some action, James grabbed Mom by the waist and pushed her all the way down on his cock. His monstrous cock entered her delicate folds and she screamed loudly.

"Oops, Susan, you must have been careful," James giggled, and I stopped dead in my tracks for a moment in horror.

Mom seemed to be in a trance, her eyes closed, trying to keep herself from moving too much. "I'm sorry, I didn't know this was going to happen," Mom said,

I ran to the mat and pushed Mom away from James, his cock popping out of her pussy with an almost pop-like sound, the streams of sticky juices clinging to the tip like cheese trying to hold on to the Pizza.

"HEY!" James yelled at me, "What the hell are you doing?! Interrupting our ritual,"

"SHUT UP, you know this isn't a fucking ritual!" I yelled back at him,

Mom stood up and tried to get between us, "Ron! You know he does this for us, why are you so mad?" Mom tried to calm me down, her beautiful face might have done the trick, but when I saw those juices running down between her thighs and imagined the cock penetrating her, I lost all control.

I Ran past her and punched James in the face, this was the most satisfying moment in my life recently. He fell down and hurt his head, but at that moment I didn't know, that this would be the worst mistake of my life.

9